Syngex Reviews

By: VPX

Protein > Whey Protein
Syngex is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by VPX. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Only 5 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes
  • Cheap And Lasts Long
    Just finished my five pound tub of VPX Syngex. I have had this for quite awhile, I started to think I would never finish it. I take two servings a day after I workout which is why it lasted so long the tub has 91 servings in it.

Profile:
    91 servings
    20g protein
    100 calories
    1.5g fat
    2g carbs
    1g Sugar

One serving of this may not have as much protein as others like to take in but having 91 servings still pretty great deal taking two servings at a time.

Taste: 6.5/10 I had vanilla dream. When mixing with water the taste was kinda bland and boring, nothing too great. Mixed with skim milk made it much better. But either way the taste was pretty decent and definitely easy to drink.

Mixibility: 9/10 A lot of protein shakes when using a shaker cup, blender bottle, or whatever it is you use clump up in the cup. I had absolutely no trouble with this protein powder clumping up at all. The powder itself is almost grainy instead of a powder and mixes really well.

Value: 9/10 The value of this is great. A good low calorie, low fat, low carb protein with a lot of servings. I also got it for $35.00 which for so many servings is super cheap.

Overall: 8/10 I really liked this protein. I would almost compare it to myofusion except I like myofusion (myofusion is one of my favorites) much better because its taste is far better. But, on a budget needing a good, lean, and cheap protein I would recommend you to try this one out.

May 23, 2013

• Better Products Out There
    • Runs For The First Few Days
    I've been hovering around the site for the past few weeks now reading up on the many products I may want to dabble in, but seeing that I have the chance to give you guys some feedback in turn here's what I got.

"New" Syngex what appealed to me most was the cost,
    I was able to obtain a 5lb tub for about 44 bucks.
    90 servings, 20 gram of protein per scoop 100 calorie per scoop.1.5g fat 2g carbs , 1g sugar

Label boast SRO technology, reverse osmosis filtration. Syngex is protein concentrate, much like Syntha-6 which I have tried and actually preferred over this.

Flavor: 6
    My 5lb tub was vanilla, and I just gotta say, where's the taste? I've been using this mainly with my small meals (PB sandwich) to bring out some taste, but after 3 weeks, I don't really know which brings out more flavor, the PB sandwich or the hinting taste of vanilla Syngex offered.

Effectiveness: 7
    Hard to tell with protein powder sometimes but in conjunction with my refined diet I've felt Fuller in muscle density, though I contribute this more to my diet than the powder, still as often as I've been using this i cannot leave it completely out.

Sides: 5
    I may be a little modest with this rating but i will explain.
    For the first week on this stuff half hour or so after ingesting I had the "runs". A rep told me the reason for this was due to the amino profile they packed in the protein, the truth of this i cannot confirmed, but it took a while for my body to adjust to this stuff.

Value:8
    Like previously stated I actually got a hold of this tub for around 44 bucks and at 90 servings I can't really complain. (.50 cents a serving)

To be fair I have heard that the chocolate flavor is better than this, and the "runs" it gave me was just 3 times a day, so i partly see it as just being regular with my bowel movement.

Much like other before me said, I think there's better stuff out there.

February 22, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Awesome Taste
    • Good Recovery
    • Mixes
    • Micro-fraction
    • Cheap And Lasts Long
      This has Become My Go-To Protein all the time and For good reason. First off, this protein is a Reverse Osmosis Whey protein, Making it Pure and More Digestible. More Bioavailable(Your Body Utilizes More of it). Its a Very Dense Protein with no Fillers, UnLike Most protein powders.

85 servings in a 5lb container. 20grams of protein per scoop. And about 30$ online at supplementwarehouse.com.. If your on a Budget and You Need a Long Lasting Quality Protein, You Wont find anything else like this at this great Value!

I usually get chocolate flavor, tastes good and Mixes great. This is great to get in my Daily Total amount of protein, I Take it upon Waking in the morning, Pre workout and I take this any other time I feel I Need some protein.

No Sugar, No Carbs and No Artificial Crap in it! Straight Clean Protein. Ever since I Have added this protein to my Daily Intake, I Have gained More Muscle, Recovery Time is Faster and Strength keeps Increasing. I take 2-3 scoops per day and it lasts for almost 2months so I Cant Complain. I Deffinetly Reccomend this to Anyone looking for a Quality Protein That Will Last a Long Time W/o Breaking the Bank.

October 23, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Awesome Taste
      • Good Recovery
      • Mixes
      • Needs More Protein Per Serving
      Very good protein. I had the cookies 'n cream and it tatstes great! I bought a 5lb tub for 25 dollars and came with 75 servings which was a very good deal. The thing that stood out the most was the mixibility. The powder is very fine and mixes almost instantly! The recovery was great almost wasn't sore after a hard leg workout. The only con is it only has about 20 grams of protein per serving:( but adding two scoops after your workout will solve your protein needs:) Overall i'm very satisfied about this product. I had bought two 5lbs tubs and i'm ready for round two!

February 6, 2010

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Awesome Taste
      • Good Recovery
      • Mixes
        This is the best whey Protein I have taken. Taste is awsesome I like the Serious Chocolate and Vanilla Dream if I was the buy one it would be the Serious Chocolate. I look forward to this in the the morning Mixes very well one scoop in the morning and one before dinner works very well for me. Start your day off right with this awesome tasting Protein.