Redline Energy Drink RTD Reviews

By: VPX

(Better than 44% in Energy Supplements > Drinks)

Redline Energy Drink RTD is an Energy Drink manufactured by VPX. It is a stimulant based drink designed to give you a boost of energy and increase mental focus.

Energy Supplements > Drinks

Overall
(SR paid for product; VPX did not participate)
  November 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Jitters

A solid little caffeine shot with aminos added to the blend.

Good day to all! First I would like to thank the TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product. I am a energy booster/drink junkie. I have tried the original Redlines in the past and other similar energy shots, and decided that this would be a good product to try to add something different to my normal morning coffee routine.

Redline does not only have caffeine it threw in a few other ingredients that help with the boost of energy you need.
*This is for a 4 ounce serving(half a bottle) I was supplied with (4) 8 ounce bottles.

Electrolyte Matrix

L-Leucine

L-Valine

L-Isoleucine

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Yohimbe Extract (Yohimbine may promote the release of nitric oxide.)

N-Methyl Tyramine (stimulant)

Yerba Mate ( one of the six commonly used stimulants in the world)

Evodia (usually used for stomach related issues.)

5-HTP Extract (5-HTP products are often marketed as being able to assist as. an antidepressant. a sleep aid. an appetite suppressant.)
*Being a prop blend, not sure how effective the dosing of the ingredients are. *

For my experience, I was given Blue Razz flavor. It was a pretty good flavor. The only thing that I cant get over is how it reminded me of the fluoride packets we used to swish around in school. It may have been a psychological problem from my childhood. But other than that the flavor was great. It mixed extremely well. The liquid was literally clear so there was nothing floating in the container. The dosing was to take half a bottle (4 ounces) it also states on the bottle that you should only consume two ounces to assess tolerance. I did not do this for the fact that I have a high tolerance for caffeine and it didn't seem like it would be too strong to begin with.

I would take this when I went in to my second job. I work a full 8 hours in the office and then take an hour break and go into another job. I would drink my four ounces and head in to the grind. I will say, I did not get tired on my 4 hour shifts that I had worked. Energy level was extremely high. I felt a little jittery but I did not mind this because I hate going in to work and drag butt all evening long. With Redline It was not the case. I will say typically I would drink a band (also VPX) and go about my day. But since drinking Redline, I think I may go and by a few cases of these.

7.4/10
Everywhere I looked had a 4 pack of bottles for around $10.00 per pack. This is a decent deal to me because running at a little over 2.50 per bottle. Your getting two servings per bottle which makes it pretty good to me.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was that I was a tad jittery and I could not sleep initially at night. This was my fault on the sleeping, but the jitters did not effect my enjoyment of the product.

Conclusion

OVERALL

7.0/10
I would like to say I was pleasantly surprised with the product that I tried out. I didn't expect to run up walls and blow out new half marathon records. But I did expect to see results as I have with other VPX products. If you are in the market for a little bit of an energy boost during a long shift or a gym routine, try out VPX Redline Xtreme.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

April 5, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nausea
This product is amazing and I've tried it in all kinds of forms(pills, liquids, RTDS, and hardcore versions), and I've liked every single one of them. This product stands out as a fat burner in that it is a thermogenic, but also contains an ingredient that causes your body to shiver. Nothing too noticeable, but shows to help utilize bodyfat for energy on the opposite of thermogenics. Very interesting, indeed.

I would say the concentrate is the best way to go for price and everything. It tastes like cough syrup, but hits very hard with some serious stims going on. This is also great on the go because many super stores carry it in it's RTD form, so you can get your shake and shiver on anytime.

Advertisement: