Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #7 of 228 (better than 97%) in

Bang Master Blaster is a Pre-Workout manufactured by VPX. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
ARTICLES
COMPARE SIMILAR

Italy48
  November 2, 2016

----Introduction---
I had my eye on this supplement for a while. I saw all of the good reviews and the ingredients and I knew I had to try it. I was just coming off of
iSatori Pre-Gro and I was looking for something with a little Bang. Pun intended

Calories-4
Carbs-1g of which 990mg are from Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate which is a starch that aides in weight loss, endurance and oxidizes the liver and muscles. 10mg are from Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin which is a highly soluble carbohydrate source that research is starting to show replenishes energy levels at a higher rate than Dextrose, Malydextrin and Waxy Maize Starch. It has a fast gastric emptying time and moves very rapidly to the small intestine once it enters your body.
BCAA's-7.5g with 3g of Leucine, 3g of Isoleucine and 1.5g of Valine
Citrulline Malate at 6g which helps reduce fatigue
Creatine Monohydrate-5g
Betaine Anhydrous-2.5g Helps in protein synthesis and studies are showing it to be a liver and kidney protector
Beta-Alanine-2.4g (Tingle city) This raises muscle carnosine which delays fatigue and increases performance.
Caffeine Anhydrous-350mg Stimulant
Creatyl-L Leucine (Super Creatine)-250mg Reading up on this it is believed to be more soluble than regular Creatine and L-Leucine. I cannot find much more on Super Creatine but I would love to know more about it if anyone has information to share.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
Tasted great. I had the Star Blast flavor. It could be a little tart but I just added a ounce more of water and Bang, it tasted like the 4th of July. I tasted like the red, white and blue frozen pops. Mixed well. A little foaming but nothing I couldn't handle. I took one scoop 15-20 minutes prior to my workout.

----Effectiveness----
The tingles hit you about 15 minutes after drinking this. The focus set in about 5 minutes after that and I was ready to pounce on the weights. It got the blood flowing and my mind was doing nothing but focusing on the task at hand. I loved the fact that I could feel the tingles for almost my whole workout (1hr+). Every time I pulled or pushed a weight I could feel the tingles up my arms and in my face. That was an awesome feeling. This product kept me focused and I made the gains I set out for myself. I felt this the most on dead-lifts. As soon as my arms were locked, the tingles would be all over. This product did what is said it would do.

----Value----
I paid $35.99 for 20 servings which comes out to $1.79 per serving. This is not worst or the best for a prew-workout but for the positive impact it had it was well worth it. I am sure you can find it on sale at some point at a cheaper price.

----Side Effects----
If you take this too late at night (7:30 PM or later) as in my case, you may have trouble falling asleep.

----Conclusion----
If you are looking for a pre-workout that does all it claims to do, you have found one. It keeps you focused for at least an hour which helps also push me through my cardio after I am done lifting. I love the ingredient profile. If you like getting the tingles and feeling them everythime you stress your muscles during a lift, this is definitely the product for you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Perfect Dosing
  • Full Disclosure
  • No BS Fillers
  • Great Ingredient Profile
  • Star Blast: 7/10
Meuth

July 27, 2016

(Thanks to VPX for sending it out!)
I received a tub of Bang Master Blaster from the ER program here on SR. When I looked at the profile and I knew some of the quality people they had there, I had big expectations for this. So did it go out with a Bang? Read on.

Taste: 9.5

I had the sour heads flavor and I must say, they nailed it. It's not like a war head that will pucker me up a little. It's a good smooth flavor that has just enough sourness to help make you want more. I found that I had to play with the amount of water because the 2nd time I used it, there wasn't enough water and it was almost a flat taste. As long as I kept the water about 1" from the top of the shaker, the flavor was a hit every time.

A small note is that a couple of times, I did detect a slight chemical aftertaste. Not sure why and it really was only 2 or 3 times. It wasn't bad just noticeable.

As far as mixing went, I never had any issues there at all. It mixed with no real grit and the foaming was minor.

Profile 8.8

Love the fully disclosed straight forward profile. I don't fault companies for hiding in blends too much but I will give extra point when someone puts it all on the line.

For the most part you have the usual suspects here but they are in a nice dosage.

7.5g of BCAA 2:2:1 I like to drink more BCAA when I'm working out because I get tired of so much straight water. It was nice to get even more in my pre for some extra endurance and recovery.

L-Citrulline Malate 6g for that pump.

Creatine Mono at the magic 5g

Betaine Anhydrous 2.5g AKA Creatine's BFF

Beta Alanine 2.4g for the tingles

Caffeine 350mg for the real lifters out there

Creatyl-L-Leucine 250mg which is a more soluble and stable form of bonded creatine

It is nice to see all these things with amounts that make sense. They aren't some sooper-dooper new way of making things concentrated to keep the scooper small. I really like having a man size scooper.

The best thing? No dyes! That's right! I didn't have to have my water colored to make it taste like sour heads. It was fine just being a milky water. My shakers aren't clear plastic so I don't need a color to feel special.

Effectivness 9

Energy: This is a true one scooper for me. On deadlift days, I would use a rounded scoop because it takes the most out of me but I never really felt the need to throw an extra half scoop in or more like most. I made it through my workouts with no crash in energy. I also did not crash afterwards. There was only one time that I had trouble sleeping that MAY HAVE been somewhat related to this product. I lifter later in the day so it's possible.

Endurance: I like to drink BCAAs while I'm working out. I get tired of so much straight water. I normally use 10-15g of straight BCAA powder during my workout. I could tell a difference in my endurance when I was taking this. My recovery is always pretty good because of diet and the BCAAs I drink intra. With this, I notice a little better recovery time between sets. Some of it was the energy kick but I think some was also preloading with BCAAs.

Focus: I didn't notice any extra focus while using this, nor did I expect to.

Pump: I haven't been responding well to pump products lately which is disappointing. I did notice that I had more veins popping on back and chest day than I normally do. I went ahead and did an all-out arm day while on this and I could really notice the pump then. It wasn't something that would blow your mind but it was very obvious from not using this.

Value 8

You may look at the price and think that $32-34 for 20 servings seems high but not so fast! Sure that's the going price for 30-45 servings of many of the popular ones out there. However, how many of us truthfully get 30-45 workouts out of one of those? I know I don't. I'm going at least 1.5 scoops 3 days a week and sometimes 2 scoops. All of a sudden, your 30 servings are gone.

This is honestly a 1 scoop pre. At 350mg of caffeine, it gets the job done. I've use more caffeine than this before but it was a different type of energy too. I personally didn't get the jitters from this but I'm a stim junkie. So I did indeed get 19-20 servings out of this tub. If you're worried about the caffeine, use half a scoop or less. Problem solved and your servings are increased above 20.

Overall 9

So it all started with a Big Bang they say? If that's the case, then this is an appropriately named workout. It started plenty of my workouts with that Big Bang! I made great progress in my powerlifting training and felt wonderful while I did it. The taste is on point and the value is just right if you do the math for the true one serving or less. What was it DDP used to say? "Feel the Bang!" ok, I'm done with cheesy bang quotes.

And I have already ordered me another tub from Amazon.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Perfect Dosing
  • No Artificial Colors
  • Tastes Great
  • Good For Lifting
  • No Crash
    • Sour Heads: 9/10
    BigHoop65
      July 18, 2016

Intro
    I've been a follower of VPX products since I became a supplement user almost a decade ago. I remember when they had the Bang protein bars that were loaded with creatine. VPX always had something going on that was slightly ahead of the curve. In the case of Bang Master Blaster, the writing on the wall was painfully clear. We wanted a market free from proprietary blends. Seems pretty simple to take a pretty good RTD preworkout and turn it into a fully loaded pre-workout powder. So as a fan of the brand and knowing how complete this one is, I was glad to get the opportunity to review this one after requesting it.

Ingredients
    At the top of the label is something that is very odd, amid a label that makes solid sense. There's a grand total of 1g of complex carbs. 990mg of the same distarch phosphate previously seen in VPX's old formula Carbonx... also 10mg of HBCD. It's basically 1g of their discontinued Carbonx formula. What boggles my mind is, why just one measly little gram of carbs?

Getting away from any potential fairy dusting is... not 5... not 6... not 7... but 7.5g of BCAAs at the 2:2:1 ratio. Since I hit the gym mad early in the morning, I need BCAAs as fuel. This definitely serves me well.

Continuing with the full dose is 6g of citrulline malate to assist with some vascularity and muscle endurance.

Something I actually think is unnecessary is the full 5g of creatine monohydrate. I'm with the conventional school of thought that you split your creatine between pre and post-workout, if not throughout the day. With that said, there's certainly no harm in getting it all from your pre-workout. The benefits are roughly the same no matter how you slice up your doses.

Betaine is something I believe should ALWAYS be paired with creatine and/or apart of any pre-workout. It's good to see this one fully dosed to match the 5g of creatine mono.

The former bestie to creatine was beta alanine. They used to put that on EVERYTHING. Although we have moved on to bigger and better ingredients, it's still nice to have something that does primarily what some of the other ingredients do secondarily.

Keeping with the full fledged pre-workout profile is 350mg of caffeine. No secret to the benefits there. But I would make sure you can tolerate that much caffeine.

Finishing off with the profile is 250mg of Creatyl-L-Leucine. This bond first showed up in VPX's CREmTOR creatine formula. This is another one of VPX's novel ingredients that, unfortunately, just doesn't get much fanfare.

Taste / Mixability / Dosing
    I was a bit disappointed at the flavor. I was hoping to put at least an 8 on the rating, especially when I'm partial to citrus and tropical flavors. The initial lemon flavor starts then immediately goes artificial. As a handicap, the lack of dyes and fillers makes it hard to pull of epic flavoring considering the huge doses involved.

Speaking of dosing, this is a true one dose item... nothing more or less.

Mixability is not too great nor did I have any lofty expectations for it. Heavy doses means noticeable settling, which comes with the territory. Some of these same ingredients do cause foaming, so beware and be patient.

Bang Master Blaster performs as advertised. I've been working my way back to my deadlift PR. Although I'm not quite back there yet, I have seen a crazy leap in progress in the month I was with this. Blame it on the creatine.

Another lagging movement of mine is pull-ups. I went from 3 sets and out... to 4 sets and moving into another pull-up/chin-up variation. I'm basically ready to move on to using a dip belt.

There's a questionable aspect though. The caffeine was kinda hit and miss from day to day. It would do the trick most mornings. But some days it would get me up enough for the workout and then it might sneak up on me a few hours later. However, I lean to blame that on my sleeping and eating those mornings than the stim. So I would like to think it's a safe bet that 350mg of caffeine will perform as expected.

The price point that I expect for a fully dosed, complete preworkout is somewhere in the neighborhood of ~$40 shipped or $40+tax at a brick & mortar establishment. Going under that towards the $30-$35 per container is a worthwhile deal. Needless to say that around $40, you are definitely getting what you pay for. Let's face it, we all want to pay less than what something really should cost. But if you stack this against comparable, fully dosed pre-workouts, the price point is about right for what you get.

Side Effects

----Conclusion----
    Despite the sub-par flavoring, Bang Master Blaster is still really close to what I was hoping for. I'm always keeping my eye on VPX because they always have something good going on. There's a couple of discontinued products that I STILL miss from them. This follows the pattern as other complete pre-workouts could be compared and measured against it. The great part is that we are seeing a tidal wave of pre-workouts like this. As a powder, it performs better than the RTDs. However the RTDs have the edge in flavor.

Thanks for taking the time.
    As always... thoughts, comments, questions, concerns and critique are all welcome.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Perfect Dosing
    • No Artificial Colors
    • Good For Lifting
    • No Crash
    • No BS Fillers
    • Full Disclosure
    • Gains
    • Lemon Drop: 7/10
    mhseaver670

July 17, 2016

(Thanks to VPX for sending it out!)
    Thank you to Vpx for being patient on this review. I have truly enjoyed this Preworkout. I hated running out of this one.

Profile 8
    Others have hit this fairly well so not spending a lot of details on this.
    Good dose of Cil malate, 7.5 grams of BCAA's, 5 grams of creatine mono, and another dose of (super creatine ) at 250mg, and 350 grams of caffeine.
    I love seeing Cyclic Dextrin in this also. This is something I have learned really gives me a great workout when added into a Pre workout for me.
    Also the tingles I got from the beta-alanine was always there and hit in just a few minutes after taking.

Huge PLUS, NO DYES!!

Taste 8
    I received the lemon drop and I really liked this. Although it was best if I would mix it up and throw in the freezer for about 10- 15 mins before taking it, to get it really nice and cold. It seemed the lemon flavor had a bit more bite to it if it was colder.

Mixing 9
    Some foaming but it went away nicely. Mixing was really good to be a big size dose of a scoop, sometimes using 1.5 scoops I never had an issue.

First I want to talk about the focus, To me this is one of the best parts of this one!. Absolutely zoned out on this stuff! I love being so focused on what I am doing, it really improves my workouts more than anything else to me. Next would most likely be a pump. But the focus on this was just perfect.
    If I took this at 1.5 scoops it was like laser beam focus. Honestly I feel I might have been a little rude at the gym on this because I just ignored anyone there for the most part and just did my thing.

Next would be muscle endurance which is a close second to the focus. I would go in focused and ready to go, start getting into it and then pound set after set with this. Recovery between sets was fast , I really think I had some great workouts while on this.

After all that would be the energy and the pump. I did get some pump from this. Yes it was somewhat better than others but nothing to off the charts. But for a straight up Pre workout, it was pretty solid. The Energy was really up to par as well. Taking this after a long hot day at work is just what I needed. I had just enough energy to go in, hit it hard and come back exhausted .

I did have a few crashes from this every once in a while, but it is hot and the day's have been long at work, so not sure if that was what it was or not, but I still need to mention it.

Value.
    The only bad part is this is a 20 servings size tub. I know it is still a month's worth of workouts if you go five day's a week but I still like to see 30 serving's in a tub. This is a bit more costly than other's I have used but it is effective so you do have to remember the old saying " you get what you pay for ". For about the standard 35 - 40 bucks you get some serious good workout's in on this tub.

Overall
    Overall VPX kicked ass on this one. I did try the single serving can and I did enjoy it for a nice pep me up, but this Pre workout is serious consideration for me the next time I am shopping for a Pre workout.

Thank you VPX for letting me have a go at this.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Artificial Colors
    • Tastes Great
    • Good For Lifting
    • Lemon Drop: 9/10
    McGilla
      July 17, 2016

----Introduction----
    Gilla in with another SR review. This time with the big tub goodness known as "Bang Pre-Workout Master Blaster". Easily the cheesiest name in the industry. Let's clean that up, VPX.

----Ingredient Profile----
    So to start, the industry has taken a huge shift from the NO-Xplode days when big ole tubs ruled the world. Now everyone is about "concentrates" with their itty bitty little midget scoopers and small containers that look like something your girlfriend keeps in her makeup bag. VPX decided BANG!, paint can sized container...BANG! Ladle sized scooper packed with pre-workout goodness.

Unlike those BSN folks, VPX doesn't hide behind prop blends. VPX doesn't fill their products with 57 sparsely dosed ingredients. (Sorry NO Xplode, but I think you could have done without the "Cyanocobalmin" and "Cholecalciferol", no one knows what that #$^& is and there's likely only like 17 mg of it in there anyway... ) What VPX does do is give you solid doses of everything in there, fully disclosed.

BANG! 7.5 G of BCAAs, broken down as 3G Leucine, 3G Isoleucine and 1.5G Valine. That's a damn good serving!
    BANG! 6G of Citrulline Malate. That's a damn good serving!
    BANG! 5G of Creatine. That's a damn good serving!
    BANG! 2.5G of Betaine and 2.4G of Beta-Alanine. Those are pretty good servings!
    BANG! 350 mgs of caffiene. That's enough to cause first time users panic attacks!
    BANG! 250 mgs of "Super Creatine"...not gonna lie, this sounds silly. I was more of a Spiderman guy anway...

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
    I received "Sour Heads". Two things I love...Sour and...using my head, to think...so naturally I was going to love this. It's sort of a sour apple-y flavor that reminds me of a melted Green Apple Sour Blow Pop(you can tell I was a fat kid growing up since I compare flavors to candy all the time...). Not too sweet, no chemical aftertaste. Yummo.

Mixed just fine. I don't think there were any dyes. I don't remember because I don't care about dyes.

One man sized scoop at a time.

----Effectiveness----
    As I like to review PWOs, I'll break them down by the common elements...

Energy: This product isn't stim city with a copious amount of different jolt worthy ingredients. It's just got the caffeine in there. There's enough of a caffeine kick to get me started without getting my heart raising to insane levels. It was sustained throughout my morning workouts each time.

Focus: This product claims to be "brain fuel", I didn't find there to be any sort of "focus" like elements in this product. The energy was enough to power me through workouts, but there was no "focus" element like I received recently with Big Ron's product that had me have deep, personal conversations with the iron between sets. I was never distracted throughout the workout, which I do sometimes get when I'm not feeling a certain product.

Pump: The pump element was rather solid. Agmatine usually works well for me, so this product not having any in there had me curious. It wasn't an insane juicy meaty pump, but it was decent enough to garner a favorable review for me.

Strength/Size: I had recently been cutting a bit to train for a 10k, so I lost a bit of my size. I'm sort of a freak in that I can deflate and inflate with relative ease...which makes it seem like my metabolism is a blessing and a curse...but I was looking to add a bit of size back to my frame and this product did that. I also try and avoid creatine products as I naturally bloat with anything that isn't Kre-Alk, but this product wasn't bad in that area. I did bloat a little bit in my tummy, but I gained enough size back in my chest/arms to mostly negate that. My numbers climbed a bit back up as well which dropped when I wasn't lifting too heavy during that running training.

Endurance/Stamina: I think the inclusion of a big dose of BCAAs helped rather greatly in this area. I just sort of felt "refreshed" after each set in a weird sort of way.

----Value----
    I was able to find this product for $33 on one website. Naturally I'm a cheapskate when it comes to the value system, but BANG! gives you a lot in each serving. A number of products out there, serving sizes are 6G...this one is 26.4G. That's 4+ times the amount of those normal small servings products out there have. Now, this comes at a price, there's only 20 servings per container. However, I think you are getting enough BANG! for your buck to justify the price.

Nope.

----Conclusion----
    Bang is quite a damn good option in the ever-saturated PWO market. It brings a lot of great, properly dosed elements with no BS filler. My only suggestion is to GO BIGGER with the tubs! I'm talking oil barrel sized 50 serving containers of this stuff as 20 servings just doesn't last long enough.

Gilla approved.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tastes Great
    • Good For Lifting
      • Sour Heads: 9/10
      zbikowski88
        June 26, 2016

----Introduction----
      Before I start I want to thank VPX for participating in the SR Troop Program. I've used a bunch of different VPX products in the past like Redline, Shotgun, Clenbutrx and others. When this product became available I had to grab a tub since I love the Bang RTD cans. During the duration of this review I was focusing on hypertrophy and circuit training for 5-6 days a week.

----Ingredient Profile----
      The ingredient profile is fully disclosed and "MOST" of the ingredients are fully dosed. There are a few ingredients that I believe were under-dosed: Cyclic Dextrin and Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate (HDP) all together a total of 1.0g of total carbs. Don't expect too much from these two ingredients are both are dosed low.

HDP: Is a modified resistant starch in which you can find in waxy maize products.

Cyclic Dextrin: A pretty simple carb source made from starch that transports faster than simple sugars (glucose).

Besides for these two carb ingredients I believe the rest are dosed well to include: 7.5g of BCAA's, 6g of Citulline Malate, 5g of Creatine Monohydrate and 350mg of Caffeine.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      Taste - For this review I received the Star Blast flavor which tastes exactly like Bang can flavor. Not exactly sure what this is supposed to taste like but to me it tastes a lot like a starburst flavor. Overall I give taste a 9/10

Mixability - I didn't have any issues in regards to settling or clumping at the bottom. This does have a tend to be a bit foamy at the top from the 7.5g of BCAAs. Mixability gets an 8.5/10

Dosing- Very easy to follow, mix one scoop of Bang Master Blaster with 12oz of water. Usually I took this 20-30 min before training which was my sweet spot. Never once did I think about using more than 1 scoop as I always had good/clean energy for my workouts. Dosing gets a 10/10

----Effectiveness----
      In terms of effectiveness, this is right on point with the BANG energy drinks. The best part of this came from energy and pumps. With 6g of Citrulline-Malate I had some great pump sessions along with less fatigued workouts. As a user of high-stim pwo's this wasn't over powering but just right with my energy levels. I got through some tough workouts without the crash later on in the day. The only thing I didn't notice much of was the focus aspect (tunnel vision) that I had with different products.

----Value----
      The cheapest value I could find for a 20 serving tub of Bang Master Blaster was for around $30. At this price your paying around $1.50 per serving, which seems a little high for a lot people. If the carbs were dosed a little higher or added ingredients for focus then I'd have no problem paying up.

----Conclusion----
      In conclusion I believe VPX Bang Master Blaster is a solid choice if your a tolerant high-stim user. The energy I got was always on point without the jitters or crash you can get from other high-stim products. The price is a little high but would I buy this if it were on sale or a deal was available. Thanks again to VPX as they continue to put out quality products.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • No Artificial Colors
      • Tastes Great
      • Good For Lifting
      • Good For Cardio
      • No Crash
      • Foams Up
      • Star Burst: 9/10
      Samazon

May 27, 2016

----Introduction----
      There is such an abundance of pre-workouts these days, flooding the sports supplement world- most of which are really crummy. I have tried some great pre-workouts, some horrible pre-workouts, and even bought standalone products to mix my own pre-workout mixes. My main focus for pre-workouts is something that tastes alright, has no negative side effects, and gets me pumps up for, as well as pushing me through, my workouts (added pumps is a bonus!)

----Ingredient Profile----
      I won't delve into each ingredient here, but I will say in a nutshell I felt that this had nearly every ingredient that I could desire in a stim-based pre-workout. Also, for me, EVERYTHING WAS DOSED APPROPRIATELY. I never once grabbed any of my standalones to enhance or 'add' in extra stuff. I also felt that the caffeine in ere being at 350mgs would have been too much for me to increase with 1.5-2 scoops. Some of those users that are highly stim-tolerant or want to increase the scoop may be able to do so, but I honestly do feel that by doing so, you are just wasting product, because you are getting what you should need (for the average advanced fitness user) from JUST ONE SCOOP!!

Something that I did notice about this preworkout that worked better for me than other pre-workouts was the dextrin. At one serving (scoop) the user gets 10g of cluster dextrin. I know every person will react differently to ingredients, but for me I found that this was a good amount and not over-doing it. I like that they included it in the profile, and glad for me it wasn't over done. In other preworkouts that have included the dextrin, it was at or in excess of 15g, and for whatever reason, those pre-workouts tended to give me sluggish workouts and didn't provide me with the energy or focus you'd want from a pre-workout.

Another standout point to this profile for me was the stims (notably the beta-alanine and caffeine) being enough to get me pumped up and fueled through my workout, without being too much. Other preworkouts tend to over-do the stims, or because of other ingredients being under-dosed, adding the additional half to a full scoop to make up for under-dosed ingredients makes the amount of stimulants I take in so much that I get flushed in the face, sweat more than I would regularly, and either get lightheaded, jitters, heart palpitations or other sides; with BANG there was NONE of that.

I urge you to go to the company's website and read more on their super creatine, but I just see that as another perk here.

And no artificial coloring. Win.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
      It took a while of me using this to really try and put my finger on the flavor. What I tried was "Star Blast" and being that my tub had a red, white, and blue color theme going on I kind of expected this to taste like what I imagined the flavor of 'murica to be. After a while, and a taste test by my friend who loves candy, we agreed it is similar to a "Star Burst" candy.
      The taste was pleasant, without being too strong or too tart/acidic as other pre's might be. There was a slightly aftertaste of BCAAs, but I would rather have the after taste of the BCAA over any artificial flavoring or sweetener leaving a nasty taste in my mouth.

Mixability was fine. Not great, but fine. It would foam up a bit, and I think it was partially due to the BCAAs? The foam didn't break down too quickly after mixing, but I also never had any grittiness really left over or anything that needed incessant shaking. I would just shoot the foam at the end or mix a little water in to get it down.

Dosing was perfect. It is a larger sized scoop, but easy to reach into the container, even toward the end of the tub. It is simple, because I never wanted or needed more than one scoop.

----Effectiveness----
      The effectiveness is where this really impressed me. It had the right amount lf beta alanine tingles and stims to get me pumped for a workout (weights or cardio).
      It also was a good amount of citrulline and dextrin to fuel me through my sessions, as well as a hefty dose of BCAAs.
      I found myself getting through the sets or running as fast as I typically do, with really good recovery. Even doing things like supersets or running through hilly terrain was typically not an issue when I had taken this as my preworkout.
      I did not notice any insane mass gains or strength/endurance gains while using this, but I did feel that my performance was the best it could be in comparison to no or another pre workout.
      The citrulline in here really helped me with the cardio/jogging and I would urge users to try it even on their cardio days, because the results should be impressive.

----Value----
      A 20 serving tub is currently $39.99 (with no shipping for orders over $25) at Vitamin Shoppe, $34.99 on bodybuilding.com and Tiger Fitness, and I saw a lowerprice in the $32 range. After you add any taxes and if there is shipping, you are looking at a perfectly dosed, including your daily creatine, pre-workout for $1.75-$2 a serving. That may look like a bit more than your average preworkout prive, but I honestly feel that this is MORE than your average pre-workout.

----Side Effects----
      There were not side effects to this product for me. I really loved that. I felt that this profile was very strong, and offered a lot. It also was on the higher side of stims for me personally, and I was afraid of jitters and crashes, but I did not experience that at all. It was fantastic!

----Conclusion----
      It's obvious that I am a fan here. I like the profile (maybe minus sucralose), but see so many things here done correctly. It's a transparent label, with appropriate amounts of ingredients. It's versatile for both weight lifting and cardio workouts (and everything inbetween). It tastes great, without added junk. It might be a bit pricey for some users, but it was convenient for me not to have to add in a little of a few extra powders to get what I wanted. Good job VPX (and shout out to Petey for making sure I tried this!!)
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Perfect Dosing
      • Foams Up