(Better than 0% in Post Cycle Therapy)

A-XR PCT is a Post Cycle Therapy Product manufactured by VMI Sports. It is designed to be used following any synthetic hormone use to help the body recover and return to it's natural hormone balance.

June 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Would Be Good Value If Actually Effective
  • No Libido Increase
  • No Effects Whatsoever
  • Sugar Pills

Big thanks to VMI Sports and the TROOP program for giving me the opportunity to review A-XR PCT. I took this product as a stand-alone natural testosterone booster, rather than as its intended purpose as a PCT. That being said, based off of the supplement profile and its benefits as a PCT, it should have been a solid test booster. It is marketed to "Anyone looking to restore natural testosterone production and boost libido & vitality."

I expected minor strength gains, acne, aggression, and increased libido. I experienced NONE of the above. I am a 27 year old male and by no means have low testosterone but I have taken natural test boosters before and had solid results.

The ingredients in A-XR PCT are said to 1) boost testosterone with tribulus and PrimaVie; 2) build muscle by regulating hormone levels; 3) increase libido; and 4) inhibit aromatase with Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle Root. I find that several of the ingredients are significantly underdosed.

LH Activation Complex:
Tribulus Alatus Extract (Fruit) 200 mg--boosts testosterone, used in tons of testosterone boosting supplements
PrimaVie Purified Shilajit Powder 200 mg --supports sexual health, energy production and overall fitness

DHT Inhibition Complex:

Androstenolone (DHEA) 25 mg
Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate 15 mg

Estrogen Aromatase Regulataion:
Acacetin 100 mg

I used this product as recommended. Two capsules each day either before my first meal or pre workout. Regardless of whether I took it pre workout or pre meal, I saw no difference. The capsules are small and easy to take.

Here is where the product really let me down. I honestly might as well have not taken A-XR PCT because I noticed ZERO effects. There was no aggression, no acne, no strength or size gains, no increased libido.

Yes, I am a 27 year old male and full of my own testosterone but I did hope to see some minimal side effects. I really noticed no differences good or bad. Maybe things would have been different had I taken this as a true PCT, but I didn't and I cannot know for sure.

So if this product was effective, I would consider it a pretty good value ranging anywhere between $30-$44. That being said, given that this had NO EFFECT I have to say there is close to NO VALUE. I would not pay to take sugar pills and I wouldn't suggest a friend to either.

Side Effects

Absolutely NONE...good or bad

Conclusion

Might as well have been sugar pills. Not sure how effective it is as a PCT, but I would be fearful trusting this product if I was really in need of a PCT.

Other Prices:
VMI Sports   $36.99
Suppz.com   $36.99
Optimal Nutrition   $36.99

Overall
Overall
5.7
5.5
5.9
  June 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Leaning Effect
  • Dry Joints

As a PCT this might be better, but as a standalone Natural Test Booster I wasn't overly impressed. There were some noticeable areas where I could tell it was working, but there are other options that I believe work better and make more sense in general.

The days of competing for me are gone, at least at this time. Now I'm just an average Joe refusing to let my competitiveness die. I usually workout 5x weekly rotating legs, push, pull, arms, and a filler day where I try new things or hit areas I feel like I could have worked more heavily earlier in the week. I start most days with compound lifts like cleans, squats, or deadlifts, and typically do cardio each day as well-- but not much lately to be honest.

I'm a big fan of VMI and want to thank them for sending out A-XR and for their on-going support of the TROOPer program. I didn't find this to be a bad product by any means, but I gave it the Meh... rating because it didn't really make sense for me. About a year ago I tried it with the original formula and find it prudent to mention that the original formula seemed to yield bigger results.

Please keep in mind that this review was conducted after taking A-XR as a standalone product for its test-boosting properties. It may have different results for someone using it as a true PCT.

A-XR PCT has a long ingredient profile, which I haven't really seen broken down in detail yet. I feel compelled to do so though
First I'll cover Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Boron. All three ingredients are tied to elevated levels of testosterone, but in my experience I've never noticed them to be boosters necessarily. The most closely studied of these three for the purpose of test boosting is probably Boron, but from what I've read, the results have always been spotty. What I really consider these three to be are testosterone support. As you train, testosterone levels increase, and it's always been my theory (backed by no science of I'm aware of) that these ingredients will help your body sustain this heightened level of testosterone. Additional benefits, more direct benefits, are attributed to Vitamin D and Zinc as well. Zinc is especially good at boosting the immune system. Vitamin D is a good immune system booster too, helps in promoting bone and skin health, and can also alleviate joint pain-which is important in a supplement like A-XR that can cause joint pain due to its drying effects. Vitamin D is naturally produced when exposed to the sun, so many people will add it to a stack in the winter when the days are shorter to help maintain those benefits and possibly fight Seasonal Anxiety and Depression. Within A-XR the Vitamin D is very well dosed at 2g. Zinc and Boron are dosed a bit low, both about half the recommended dosage attributed to the benefits I stated, but both are also bonded to other molecules meant to increase potential for absorption.

All three of those ingredients are part of A-XR's Natural Androgen Support Matrix. The fourth and final ingredient in there is Androstenolone (DHEA). According to Examine.Com, most of the studies on this ingredient have been done on Post-Menopausal women where it has shown some things that are both good and bad, though there have been studies on younger male athletes as well. First, it's demonstrated an ability to boost free testosterone and reduce both cortisol (stress hormone) and cholesterol levels. However, most of these studies used a dose of 50-100mg. In A-XR we have 25mg which was also deemed effective in at least one study, but only in months 6-12 of a full year cycle. What's scary about DHEA is that it also showed a tendency to spike estrogen as well as DHT. The whole idea behind something like A-XR is to keep estrogen low, so by incorporating something like this I get concerned the product will end up competing with itself. As for DHT, this is the hormone that causes baldness in men. This makes me quite leery of taking DHEA in high doses, so I'm glad that's not the case here, but it also makes me wonder if I'm paying for a wasted ingredient.

A-XR also has a Testosterone Stimulating Complex which consists of PrimaVie Purified Shilajit Powder and Tribulus Alatus Extract. According to a study listed at nutraceuticalsworld.com, a double-blind placebo controlled study of patients showed the non-placebo group increasing testosterone levels by as much as 20% when dosing 250mg twice daily. In A-XR we have 200mg and you'll take it once. This is less than half the dosage in the study. Meanwhile Tribulus Alatus Extract demonstrated a potent ability to increase testosterone in rats within a 2007 study, but after looking around quite a bit I can't find the dose that was used, or really anything else to back the results from other studies. This is a different ingredient than the commonly known Tribulus Terrestris which hasn't demonstrated much of an ability to boost testosterone, but has demonstrated an ability to increase libido.

Next we have a DHT Inhibition Complex (yay!). I already covered the fact that I don't think there is enough DHEA to spike DHT, but better safe than sorry. This category consists of Saw Palmeto (SIC on the label) Powder and Stinging Nettle Root Powder. Studies have mixed results on Saw Palmetto Powder when it comes to Testosterone, but one thing it has been shown to do in two separate studies is increase Quality of Life. I'm not exactly sure how you would measure that, but I'll take it! It also helps with libido, shrinking the prostate, and hair regrowth. I suppose with a good head of hair, no need to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes, and being at the ready in the bedroom would help anybody's QoL.

Last but not least is the Estrogen/Aromatase Regulation compound. A-XR's original formula used arimistane, but the reformulated it contains VMI's arimistane replacement, Acacetin from Damiana Leaf. There seems to be minimal research on Acacetin as an estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor, but the studies I can find seem to use a dose of 250mg and yield results that minimize estrogen's impact without actually eliminating it. A-XR contains 100mg.

Overall, the entire ingredient panel seems to be based on synergy of ingredients. Besides the Vitamin D everything else is under-dosed.

No taste, no mixing.
I adhered to the directions while running A-XR and took 2 capsules every morning on an empty stomach when I woke up.

The most noticeable result of A-XR was a recomping effect that caused my waistline to lean out a bit and my vascularity and muscle hardness to increase. I lost about 4lbs which is nothing significant, but my strength was maintained but without a noticeable increase. Overall mass decreased, but lean mass was maintained.

As far as libido goes, there were no major changes at all.

Overall I'd say the results were disappointing. I'd taken A-XR prior to it being reformulated and noticed a much bigger difference when it still contained arimistane.

I also found that the joint pain was just as bad, probably worse with acacetin than it was with arimistane as well. I managed to stave off the debilitating shoulder pain for almost 3 weeks with a very well formulated fish oil, but from there on out the pain was definitely limiting my lifts and preventing me from doing certain exercises.

The lowest price I saw for A-XR was $29.99 on Amazon with free shipping for Prime Members. If I were to buy this again I think it's a fair price, but given the number of ingredients that are under-dosed, I probably wouldn't be in the position to.

Side Effects

Sore joints

Conclusion

Overall, I've always been a big fan of VMI Sports and their product line contains some of my favorites in various categories, but I can't recommend this particular product. I'm not sure that Acacetin will be able to replace arimistane the way I think the company hoped it would either. Maybe that isn't the intent at all, I'm not sure. Either way, for me this one just didn't deliver.
Thanks to VMI as always for the opportunity to give them some feedback. I look forward to seeing their next move!!

Other Prices:
VMI Sports   $36.99
Suppz.com   $36.99
Optimal Nutrition   $36.99

May 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Libido
  • Leaning Effect
  • Increased Stamina
  • Overall Feel Better
  • May Cause Dry Joint

VMI Sports A-XR is a solid Post Cycle Therapy supplement and so much more. Even if you are not coming off a Pro Hormone cycle, you can still use this product as a natural testosterone boosting agent, and get a lean dry physique at the same time.

Having a solid PCT is the final piece of the puzzle when it comes to making solid gains from running any kind of Pro Hormone or testosterone booster. It can help you retain the progress that you made, and gently restore your natural testosterone back to normal levels. Without a solid product, you will quickly lose the progress that you made, and you could see negative side effects with your T levels and just possibly see some unwanted gyno.

You will find a fully disclosed ingredients panel with this, and this is very important because when it comes to a post cycle therapy you really do need to know what you are putting into your body and how it is going to react.

Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU

Andragen Hormone Support
Arimistane (Androst-3, 5-dien-7, 17-one) 50 mg
Androstenolone (DHEA) 25 mg
Boron (from Boron Citrate) 5 mg

Tribulus is one of the tried and true natural T boosters out there. It is one of the most basic ingredients and that is why you see it in this, once again promoting it as a natural testosterone boosting product.

Both Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle Root are in this to help with antiandrogen issues and reduce prostate enlargement and hair loss. Both of these side effects are common for a person who is running a serious Pro Hormone.

Finally, you have Arimistane, DHEA, and boron which help with natural testosterone support and reduce excess estrogen. When your body is producing or has a high amount of testosterone, any testosterone that is not used is converted to estrogen, which can lead to gyno in men. With this section of ingredients, VMI has made sure that this will not happen.

So since this is a pill there is no taste or mixing to it, which is fine by me.

The dosing protocol is 2 caps preferably in the morning before your first meal or 30 minutes prior to a workout. Since I workout super early in the morning I did both.

Effectiveness for this is elusive. A better explanation is, this will take a solid week before you can tell if it is doing any good, and even then you might not notice. The real measure of effectiveness comes when the product is gone and you notice that you no longer feel as good as you did. For me, personally, I noticed an uptick in vascularity, definition in my abs, and arms, and overall well being. My joints did not hurt as bad as they normally do, and I felt like I had better stamina and endurance. Jumping in on those subjects, I also noticed I was able to do more with less sleep. I do not have a goal of getting bad sleep or less sleep, I just had some personal stuff going on to where I was averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night, but yet I was still able to be as productive as I normally am while running this. My libido was ok. While I did notice an increase, I feel that it was from the testosterone product I was running with this, rather than this product alone.

If there is one thing I would like to see different from this product, it would be to bump the Tribulus up to a 500mg minimum. I really feel that if it was at that rather than 200mg, this could easily be advertised as both a PCT or a natural testosterone booster with anti-estrogen effects.

So you can find this on supplementgeeks.com for $31.89 which comes to $1.06 a serving which is an absolute steal in the PCT market, especially when you compare it to brands like Blackstone Labs PCT V ($50.00) and Redcon1 Aftermath ($51.00).

Side Effects

You might experience some dry joints. Everyone is different if you do get this then just add fish oil.

Conclusion

Once again VMI delivers. This company really does impress me with their line of supplements thus far. I have to try to find things that I am disappointed about and to be honest it is hard to do. They deliver on taste, transparency, product value, and quality of ingredients. A-XR is no exception. If you are looking to try a natural Testosterone booster, or if you want a highly affordable and efficient PCT then you need to add this to your life. You will not be disappointed.

June 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Libido
  • Increased Strength
  • Leaning Effect
  • Increased Stamina
  • Reduction In Strength Loss
  • May Cause Dry Joint

Following a bottle of ARIMA-XD I started A-XR PCT. Well in short it made me feel great even after the awesome results I got from ARIMA-XD. There was no break in between bottles. Results is what VMI offers and results is what you get.

The ingredient panel is solid and as with VMI products most are dosed appropriately to where they should be. Remember that this is a PCT product that is used to help the body regulate you test levels and keep you healthy.

I greatly appreciated the Vitamin D3 because if you listen to Stan Efferning AKA Rihno It is essential to get a good dose of D3 for optimal performance.

Tribulus does ok with me normally. I have never heard of PrimeVie - Shilajit Powder: according to the research I did this can help with blood pressure, immune system support, and increase in sperm count meaning slightly stimulates the testes and it can also help neutralize free radicals.

You get my favorite Arimistane does dry joints an cause slight pain but stacked with a joint support should do the trick.

2 capsules before your first meal or 2 capsules before a workout. I opted for the most part to take my 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning before my first meal.

A-XR PCT is marketed as a PCT product, I didn't use it as such. Does this mean that this product ddin't give me the effects I was looking for? NO that is not what happened. Could have been residual feeling from Arima-XD or placebo from this but I was still feeling like I was leaning down.
End of the Second week I was noticing some very strong muscle pumps in the gym lasted even a little bit longer than normal. Stamina was increased in the gym even managed when I felt like I couldn't get anymore reps in I would pick the weight up and they moved. I noticed that the mental blocks that sometimes cause us to feel fatigued or give up before actual muscle failure where not a problem at all.
weeks 3 & 4 where the most noticeable in regards to one of the side effects of test boosters. LIBIDO! this was not slightly increased, it was on a new level. No details I can share but No complaints. Strength was slightly increased, as I lost pounds the weights started feeling heavier and heavier. A-XR slightly slowed down the process of weight getting heavier, it seemed to help me keep some strength.

$31.89 on supplement geeks with free shipping and no tax. I would say that a hell of a deal for a product that can bee used as a pct for a mild andro run or a a natural test booster. I'm sure for both situation this will be a solid product.

Side Effects

If not taking a lots of fats then some slight joint discomfort might occur. Libido increase to some uncomfortable levels for some if this is even a side effect.

Conclusion

VMI always delivers amazing products that are worth purchasing and are not loaded with side effects. So far everything I have tried by VMI is on point. Anytime someone ask me to recommend a high level pre-workout I tell them you need to try K-XR. Now I will have a PCT/Test booster to recommend. along with Arima-XD.

VMI I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR LETTING MY VACATION AND LIFE GET IN THE WAY OF COMPLETING MY REVIEW IN A TIMELY MANNER.

February 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Estrogen
  • Increase Libido
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Acne

Shoutout to VMI Sports for allowing me to try another great supplement, and the SR TROOPs program for making the connection possible. A-XR PCT is designed to boost test levels while also decreasing estrogen slightly. Overall the supplement did what it was supposed to do for test boosting, and for the lighter PH's I'd say this would do fine with PCT.

Not a bad ingredient profile and for this particular supplement VMI has fully disclosed the ingredients. First we have vitamin D3 and the mineral Zinc, which
are good for keeping natural test levels up. Then the primary ingredients I'd say helped the most are tribulus at 200mg and PrimaVie at 200mg as well. Tribulus has always been pretty good for me so I like seeing this one in test boosters.

Saw palmetto and stinging nettle root can be found in this too, but we usually see them in test boosters anyways. Then there's armistane at 50mg and DHEA at 25mg. A nice unique profile for test increases and the product worked pretty well.

No taste with the caps and mixing N/A. Dosing is 2 caps in morning or pre-workout, almost every day I used this in the morning. Some days I missed morning one so did before workout. I think morning on empty stomach works best though.

Strength - I can always tell a test booster works how I want it too by strength increases. I'm not saying like going up 20lbs. in dumbbell curls, but something like 10lbs. more on squats, deadlifts, etc. That's what I like to see and A-XR did pretty well in getting those strength levels going. Plus I could withstand a few extra reps on accessory lifts. I had somewhat of a mild "top dog" feeling, but not as much as I like haha

Libido - Libido is definitely on point. I don't really need any assistance in this area even though I'm going on 30, but it still worked well and boosted sex drive to feeling like a 20 year old again. Beware of prolonged morning wood!

PCT - I used this following a mild PH along with Arima-XD, and I think the combo worked well for PCT. Test levels feel nice and settled, plus no gyno or anything like that. Not saying this is good for the stronger poo like injectables, but andro supps and stuff this should be good alongside cycle protection. I did get somewhat of a dry look, but I was mixing an e-blocker so can't say for sure only A-XR was the one doing this for me.

Cheapest I found this for is $32, which I feel is worth the price considering some of the unique ingredients in this product. This is just a little over a dollar per serving, which is reasonable for a test booster. Overall not too much and not amazing in value, but I'd pay for this next time I need it. Plus they give 20% to vets on their website.

Side Effects

Morning wood :D

Conclusion

Overall this was a nice test booster that gave me the libido and strength increases that I like, and I'd recommend the combo of Arima-XD for maximum results. Thanks for allowing me to review this supplement VMI Sports!

6.9
  November 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Estrogen
  • Shoulder Definition
  • Increased Strength
  • Muscle Hardness
  • No Libido Increase
  • Some Anger
I've never taken an over the counter "PCT" supplements before; I've usually just used a SERM and a basic test booster. So I was curious to try one of these. Forewarning; I wasn't on any hormonal Cycle before taking this, nor did I do any bloodwork before and/or after, so this is more of a "seat of the pants" feel review. But I am creeping towards 40, I've done some cycling in the past couple of years, and I wanted to gauge its test-boosting and bodyfat leaning effects. Also, I've never (to my knowledge) taken Arimistane, so I figured I'd give it a shot. A huge thank you to VMI Sports for making this available to us, and an even BIGGER apology on my behalf for taking sooooo looooong to post this review! Work and youth football have all but consumed my life that it's even cut into my gym time! Ok, enough about me, let's get into this.

PROFILE-8
NO BLENDS! I know, its not a total deal breaker but the label is completely broken down by ingredient. Look up the label if you want forensic details on this. The main test-boost standout is Tribulus Alatus at 200mg (optimal dosage is between 300-500mg). Saw Palmetto and Stinging Nettle root are in there for prostate health and "DHT Inhibition". The main selling point for me was the Arimistane (dosed at 50mg, right in the middle of recommended dosage) as I haven't used it before and was curious as to its effects. some items could be bumped up, but there didnt seem to be anything "pixie dusted" in the label.

Dosing is very simple, 2 capsules only once a day preferable, before your first meal. The pills are small and easy to swallow, so this isn't much of a chore.

EFFECTIVENESS-7.5
Like most test boosters, this takes about a week to kick in. My strength and stamina in the gym improved pretty good, just not quiet on the level as a hormonal product. Towards the third week I noticed some leaning effects around my upper stomach, shoulder area, and arms. This had an effect similar to the original Compound-20, only this worked much faster. Now, it IS marketed as a "Post Cycle Therapy" product so it would have to produce some significant Test-Boosting capabilities. What I did experience is erections on a level I haven't had since puberty! Even more so then the last supplement I tried! I'm talking wood when you probably don't want it! The only problem I had with this is it didn't actually boost my libido and desire; no "warm fuzzy" horny feelings to go with the equipment! My attitude did get a little edgy and short, but not as bad as some other test-boosters. Workouts took on an "alpha-male" sort of event, however that may have to do with me joining a new gym and feeling out the "gym-hierarchy". I feel this would be a great ADDITION to any PCT regiment.

SIDE EFFECTS-9
I got ZERO acne with this. Really! I wouldn't say the attitude is a bad side effect but it is something you may wanna keep in mind. That's what happens when you boost your testosterone. I didn't experience the dry joints I thought i would. The pills themselves gave me no problems to ingest. No other side effects to report.

VALUE-6.5
A google search claims this is available at Walmart for 37.99. Must be the Venice Beach Walmart, because I aint never seen this at my local store! online this runs between 35-39$, a little high but that's pretty much how things go when you venture to the dark side; the ancillaries end up costing more then the actual hormonal! This a little on the pricey side, but it does deliver.

OVERALL-7.3
Would I use this as a standalone PCT? Nope. But I would have no qualms with using this Post-Cycle alongside a SERM. Or maybe even after a mild Andro run, or a SARM (if those are even still a thing). I feel this would get me back into the game nice and smooth. This is a product I would recommend to a buddy who is gonna take the plunge.

October 29, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dry Look
  • Increase Libido
  • Reduces Estrogen
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Acne
  • Some Anger

Hey SR, dropping another review today on VMI Sports A-XR PCT, a natural testosterone booster. Although I have never done any PHs and been in need of a PCT, I have tried many natty test boosters over the years and at 35 I'm a prime candidate to receive a little extra boost by these products. Overall, I was very impressed by this product so let's get on with the review.

A very large profile, but fully disclosed so big props for that. All of the ingredients in A-XRi have seen and used before, and usually with great results. What I like about this profile is that it attacks natty test boosting a variety of ways to enhance the benefits. I have used many standalone test boosters, and many standalone libido boosters, and many standalone estrogen blockers. This product provides ingredients that address all of those areas in one. We have Vitamin D3, Zinc, And PrimaVie Shiljat for test boosting, Tribulus for libido, and Arimastine, Stinging Nettle, Boron, and DHEA for estrogen support. All of these ingredients are pretty well known, and looked to pretty well dosed, although low on some but I feel the synergistic effects of this product is what made it work so well.

2 caps once a day in the morning, can't be easier than that. No taste, mixability, and easy to swallow. Very easy to follow so that's better than some similar products that require multiple times a day dosage.

So no, I didn't get blood work done to prove a test boost. I rely on workout results and clear tell tale signs of an added boost of testosterone. For one, my physique. I leaned out some more and felt added muscle hardness which is always nice. I've been cutting for awhile so this always helps in seeing the fruits of that labor. Sign number two is that I almost always have very clear skin, and when I take a good test booster I usually break out some. This definitely happened during this run and happened within the first week which was surprising. Some breakouts in my face and shoulders/back. Nothing horrendous but a sign it was working. Another sign was an increase in temper/aggression. Once again, nothing where I flipped out or anything but road rage, patience was much lower. Lastly, libido was increased greatly as well, and once again pretty quickly in he first week and lasted throughout the bottle. I felt ready to go and went several times a day on sometimes. A nice benefit.

So, a leaner/harder physique, some anger, acne, and libido is a sure sign that boosted by test. This is not a PH and is only meant for that added edge, which I think it definitely produced. I think this would be great for a cut or a bulk and overall worked very well and in a short amount of time whereas some take a full 8 week run to really see effects.

I'm not going to knock the value on this too bad at $38 for a month supply. It's expensive, but considering it worked and worked right away I feel it's worth it. Combine that with its a test booster/AI and you'd spend a similar amount on something like d pol/arimistane. I think this is a good value and I'd buy again at this price.

Side Effects

Acne and anger are the only negatives, but to be expected with a good test booster.

Conclusion

I think this is a really good test booster/AI combo. I felt the effect right away and gave me a good month of benefits in the gym.

October 4, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduces Estrogen
  • Increase Libido
  • Dry Look
  • Shoulder Definition
  • Dry Joints

What's up SR family! I would like to first to thank VMI Sports Nutrition and the Trooper program to run a cycle of their AI called A-XR PCT.

When I saw this come up for the Troopers to try, I was very interesting in trying it; at 47 years old, I am always looking for a good product to keep me and my other head going. Looking at the profile, it made me curious to run it, did it do what it is supposed to do? Continue reading and find out

The profile on this is labeled for you, no proprietary blend, each ingredients are fully disclosed, which is great considering most AI products do not like to show what is really in their product. I would have liked the vitamin D3 to be a little higher than 2,000 IU, but considering the vitamin I take has 3,000 IU, it worked out well. I liked the inclusion of PrimaVie, I have not seen this in an AI before, it helps with libido, increases endurance, and improves the bioavailability of CoQ10, which I always take. There is 50mg of Arimistane, which is one of the main compounds in this product, along with 25mg of DHEA.

Taste
These are pills, little cool yellow ones, so there is no taste and no after taste if you burp a couple of hours later.

Mixability
There is nothing to mix, I would not recommend opening the caps, it might not mix well.

This is where I had to play with it, I started with 2 caps, as directed, by the end of the cycle I was taking 3; please see the effectiveness section to see why I increased to 3. By taking 3 a day, I took it 5 days on and 2 days off, so I can get a full 4 weeks out of it.

When I started taking this, I was off all other test booster products and it had been over 3 months since the last time I ran an AI. During the 1st week, I really did not notice anything, other than a little libido increase. I typically can tell when an AI is working for me, is when I start to feel some joint discomfort. Therefore, I decided to take 3 caps, once a day, which was the ticket for me! At 3 caps, by the 2 week, it was full on; I had to increase my intake of fish oils due to my joints starting to hurt. Libido was crazy, my wife was like, where the hell have you been! My strength increased and for some odd reason, I felt fuller during the day, like a nice pump. Another effect I got from this was more definition on my shoulders and my chest area was leaner. On a side note, about the last week of this, which was almost 4 weeks, the Libido started to go down a little.

This is not priced as high as some of the other AI on the market, the cheapest I was able to find was for $31.99 at Ill Pump You Up. Com; in my opinion, it is priced competitively with other over the counter PCT like REHAB from LGI.

Side Effects

Some joint dryness, which is always a good side, this is a good indication the product is working

Conclusion

VMI has a good product with A-XR PCT, it is fully disclosed, and at the end of the cycle, it did what it was supposed to do. This was my 1st VMI product I have used and I will be looking forward to trying their other products in their line. I personally will be looking forward to running another cycle of this, I would like to see how A-XR PCT will perform running it at 8 weeks.