Vasogen® Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Vasogen® Powder Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
5.9
6.2
4.4
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  September 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Prop Blend
    • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
    • Under Dosed Ingredients
    • Filler Ingredients

Thanks as always to VMI for supporting the TROOPS

First of all I need to say that I dislike prop blends, and Vasogen consists of essentially a 1.15g prop blend plus 2g taurine. At least the taurine is well dosed. As with all prop blends though, you have no idea what amounts you are getting. Within the prop blend there is the commonly used agmatine sulfate - here they are using Agmapure which is a well recognized trade product. I typically do well with a max of 1.5g agmatine - above that I tend to get what feels like lactic acid buildup, resulting in painful pumps which can be counterproductive . Theobromine is the only other component I recognize and I recall that being in a PWO I tested a while back and got good results with, though I can't pin it down to the theobromine content (though couldn't discount it either). Along with these components are a selection of herbal and fruit extracts. Hard to say if they contribute to the pump effect or not. The total prop blend weight was 1.15g. From the effect of this product, and having used agmatine a lot, my guess is there is around 0.5g in there. Some people assume that the components listed in a proper blend are listed with the highest concentration first. I have not seen any evidence to support that theory, and I am going with my guess of 0.5g agmatine. Sweet spot for me with agmatine is 1g (more later)

I had the berry breeze flavor at it was not pleasant at all. I assume the various extracts influenced the taste. It was like drinking a not pleasant fruit tea. Still, i don't mind much what PWO supplements taste like since I am chugging them anyway. That said, much easier to take a pump product along with your PWO if its in capsule form.

Didn't get much at all of a pump at 1 scoop, so i upped it to 2 scoops and it did work (which is why I think there is 0.5g agmatine per scoop). Like all other pump products, I only took it on arm day, since its very hard to judge the effectiveness on other body parts. I always took it with a PWO, in this case PreJym or Loaded by Pumped Sports.

Here is the big problem. I am OK with a $1 per serving for a good pump product, like Beldt's VASST (now discontinued) or Ronnies Stacked NO (actually you can get that for under $1/serving), but at 2 scoops, that makes it $2 per workout for Vasogen, in addition to the PWO. Thats not good math.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Unfortunately, Vasogen is a meh pump product that costs about 2x the price of the best pump products on the market, so I can't recommend it.
    • Mali-Blu Berry Breeze: 2/10