Vasogen® Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Vasogen® Powder Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  August 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Solid Pumps
  • Prop Blend

A big shoutout to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending me their Vasogen to review! I am a 26 year old fireman from Ohio. My fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my job and to build muscle mass / strength. I took this supplement on days I worked out later at night because there is no caffeine.

To start there is 4 calories and 1 gram of carbs per serving which is nice and minimal. They include 2 grams of L-Taurine which helps transport nutrients and can increase nitric oxide. After this they have a proprietary blend called the Vasogen Swell Matrix Blend. I'm not the biggest fan of proprietary blends because I prefer to see the exact dose of every ingredient. The entire blend is 1.15 grams per scoop. First ingredient in the blend is Hawthorn Berry Powder which increases nitric oxide production and reduces blood pressure. Next is Schizandra Berry Powder which increases cardiac function and possible helps against cancers. Following that is Theobromine which is found naturally in cocoa is a stimulant to increase alertness. After that we have Agmapure which is their agmatine product that they also sell by itself. Agmatine increases nitric oxide improves vasodilation. I reviewed their stand alone Agmapure in the past and the product is awesome. So having them include it in the pump product was great. Getting back to the blend we have Pine Bark Extract which helps reduce inflammation and increases blood flow. And last but not least we have Vintrinox which is their own special blend of grape and apple polyphenols. According to their website is says Vintrinox improves athletic performance, decreases fatigue, and increases nitric oxide production. Their site states that the ingredient is clinically researched. That's it for the blend. Not too many ingredients but enough to make a potent supplement.

I recieved the flavor Maliblu Berry Breeze and I was very pleased. It tastes exactly like some drink you would get on vacation or at the islands, minus the alcohol of course. It mixed almost perfect everytime. There was some powder that would settle each time but it was minimal and easily blended back up with a few good shakes. The dosing is just fine at 1 scoop which is 6.68 grams. They recommend starting at 1 scoop and for heavier and intense lifters they say you can work up to 2 scoops.

I found this product to be very effective at what it's intended to do. I always used 1 scoop because it always worked for me. I didn't notice an increase in effectiveness as I used it. I took 1 scoop with about 10-12 ounces of water 15-30 minutes prior to hitting the gym. Once I got to the gym and started lifting I could tell it was starting to work. I got really good muscle pumps and a decent vascular pump. If I went high reps on my lifts the pumps really showed. I didn't notice an increase in strength or endurance at all. The pumps lasted throughout my lift and shortly after finishing up.

I found this product for 23 dollars on amazon. That breaks it down to about 76 cents per serving. Each tub contains 30 servings. Personally I find this to be a very valuable and affordable option.

Side Effects

I noticed no side effects during my usage of this product.

Conclusion

Overall I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a non caffeinated pump product. I had a good experience using this. It tasted awesome and gave me the results its promised. This is the second supplement I've tried from this brand and it's worked. I recommend this brand and their products. I will definitely consider using this again in the future when I am looking for a pre workout / pump product that I can take late in the day or at night. Once again thank you VMI!
  • Mali-Blu Berry Breeze: 8/10