Vasogen® Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Vasogen® Powder Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
5.5
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  September 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Taste
  • Prop Blend
  • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
  • Under Dosed Ingredients
  • Low Benefits
  • Low Pump
  • Low Vascularity

A pump product that you have to double up on servings with just to see slight improvements.

What is going on guys? I've got another VMI product to review today hoping to 'pump' some life into my workouts. I'd like to thank SR and VMI as always for making this review possible and jump right in!

There are A LOT of reviews on this product and the most common theme is the under dosage of ingredients. Yes, all these ingredients are good and effective at a certain dosage but usually those dosages are MINIMUM 500mg-1g per ingredient, so the idea that this whole prop blend is going to be effective at 1.15g is just not realistic.

Niacin (B3 as Niacinamide): 10mg
Chloride: 61mg
Sodium: 39mg
These first ingredients are staples to help with fluid balance in the body.

L-Taurine 2g: i think this may be the only clinically does ingredient in this product. This supports optimal blood flow and because of the better blood flow it can be useful in supporting energy, muscle strength and endurance

Vasogen "Swell Matrix Blend" 1.15g: Seeing a pump blend this small leads me to have concerns that everything can't possibly be properly dosed under a 1.15g canopy. Here's what the blend contains:
Hawthorn Berry Powder- serves as an NO booster by dilating the blood vessels
Schizandra Berry Powder- serves in better cognitive functioning and possibly as an NO booster
Theobromine- energy stimulant that doesn't hit you quite like caffeine does
AgamPure as Agmatine Sulfate- A good NO booster at much higher dosages than 1.15g and thats the amount of this WHOLE prop blend
ViNitrox- increase blood flow and help nitric oxide levels

The ingredients themselves are pretty good stuff that are proven to be effective, BUT it is frustrating to see that they appear to be clearly underused in this prop blend.

Taste: Pineapple Passion Fruit was solid. Very basic pineapple flavor that wasn't too sweet or sour. I enjoyed drinking the product.

Mixibility: Never had any issues

Dosage: Like other reviewers have stated, one serving doesn't do anything noticeable and I tried one serving a few times just to be sure and they were right. So I bumped my dosage up to 2 servings pre-workout for the rest of my trial with this product and sadly was underwhelmed.

After trying one serving for a few days, I quickly found out that it simply wasn't getting the job done. There was no visual improvement of pumps or feeling of improved pumps. I kicked it up to 2 servings like many other reviewers have and begin to at least feel a slight difference. I was still underwhelmed because since this is a pump specific product I was expecting a really good pump. Visually, not much changed. Veins weren't swelling up, and I didn't look any 'fuller' than i did without taking the supplement. For me, a pump product has to be at least pretty good at delivering a pump or what's the point? To summarize, vascularity and overall 'pump feeling/look' only ever so slightly increased even by taking 2 servings before my workout which I feel just shouldn't even be a question if you're using a pump based product.

The cheapest I could find this product was $29.95 on illpumpyouup.com
That comes out to about a dollar per serving and then up to $2 if you double scoop. The price does not fit the benefit for me personally.

Side Effects

Conclusion

A one trick pony that couldn't even do that one trick very well.

• rodefeeh
    October 1, 2018

It sounds like you're being pretty generous with a 6.

• BlakePullen
    October 1, 2018

By the SR scale, 6 means: Seems like it was working but not much of a boost.

• MarsheS
    October 2, 2018

This must be one of the few products in which we all have the same effects lol.