Vasogen® Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Vasogen® Powder Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
9.5
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  March 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Solid Pumps
    **Introduction**

I want to Thank VMI Sports for the awesome experience of running a full tub of Vasogen. Also VMI deserves a Huge apology from me on the delay, I am very sorry. Most of my reviews in the coming days will contain an apology as I mentioned in another review, but these will soon be a thing of the past. I used Vasogen mostly as a stand-alone pre-workout in for my late workouts: anytime I worked out between the following time frames 6:30pm - 10:30pm

**Ingredient Profile**
    Yes, VMI has chosen to go with a prop bled for Vasogen. Personally I would have preferred if they were fully transparent with the label as this has become the Industry norm. However for ME if the product works then I don't care if it is a prop blend.

If you have questions regarding any other ingredients please refer to either gervs11 or Firefighters reviews. There are some ingredients that stood out to me and some I hadn't had any experience with before Vasogen and how I feel worked and helped me get a MAJOR Pump! ++ MAJOR MASS++ VMI's new product.

Hawthorne Berry Powder - This has many benefits, most of them related to cardiovascular health. Now I am reviewing a Pump type pre-workout, does Hawthorne berry help me achieve a pump? Yes, it has been shown to expand blood vessels and allow the blood circulate more efficiently.

Schizandra Berry Powder - This ingredient was very new to me. But after doing some research I learned that it is also a very interesting berry. It can help lower inflammation, help digestive health and help deal with stress. The studies also show that Schizandra helps with controlling the overproduction of cortisol and thus helping the physical body as well as the mind.

AgmaPure - I have previously reviewed VMI's AgmaPure and I really enjoyed the stand-alone version. I feel like there might not be enough in this product to make it shine like it does on its own. But a good addition nonetheless. AgamPure helps with increasing blood flow and NO production.

I have linked my review below:

**Taste/Mixability/Dosing**
    Talk about a tasty drink Hawaiian Pump was amazing, and was refreshing and not overly sweet. I dosed Vasogen as directed, 1 scoop (most of the time) 15-30 min before a workout. Mixability was good, it did have some foaming and some powder that didn't dissolve, and this did not affect me at all.

**Effectiveness & Side Effects**
    My experience with Vasogen was great. I am about 215lbs and one scoop was fine, I did however try 1.5 and 2 scoops on certain days. I was working a full time job and a part time job, this called for really long stressful days. On some of these days I would use either 1.5 or 2 scoops, I did this because with all the stress and just fatigued mind I thought it would help me obtain a better mind muscle connection (one thing to notice is my last meal before the gym was about 6hr). I noticed that I could get the same great pump without having to use more than one scoop if I ate some carbs (sliced bread, dried fruit, etc.) on my way to the gym from work (40 min drive). Moral of the story is, eat some carbs before your workout if you want a better pump.

Ok. Now my workouts consist of Compound movement, my rep range would start off high 10-15 and as the weights got heavier the rep range would change from 8-5. Now it's Not impossible to get a pump in the lower rep ranges but to do so you do need to slow the movement down quite a bit. With Vasogen all rep ranges feel like I was doing 20-25 reps. Now on my accessory work I would 3-4 set all with a rep range of 12-15.

I also wanted to note that, I noticed increase vascularity during my workouts and even some time after working out. I am not very vascular man but Vasogen certainly did help make some vains pop in the fore arms, shoulders and even on my legs.

I really did enjoy running Vasogen, I will be ordering the Blueberry Razz flavor as I was also given a sample and it was also damn tasty.

**Value & Conclusion**

I feel like Vasogen is a good value at one scoop. It can get expensive if you go above this, now if your nutrition is good and you incorporate carbs before a workout One scoop is where it is at. This is how I plan to use the new tub I am ordering and I know I will have another great experience.
    • Hawaiian Pump : 8/10

• workoutguru
      March 19, 2018

Good review. Glad to see this worked well for you. I was really hoping this was going to really good for me but unfortunately it did not do much for me.

• BroteinBoy
      March 20, 2018

Great job breaking this down in detail!