Vasogen® Powder has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Vasogen® Powder Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
6.4
5.3
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  August 31, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Solid Pumps
  • Prop Blend
  • Expensive At Two Scoop Dosages
  • Under Dosed Ingredients
Thanks to VMI for sending out their Vasogen stimulant-free powder for us all to try and review. They also sent a very nice assortment of samples of all of their other offerings, which was very cool and totally not necessary for them to go out of their way and do. Thanks again!

Vasogen doesn't look terrible on paper, but it also doesn't blow you away. A nice mix of herbs along with my personal favorite, Agmatine (in the trademarked Agmapure form, no less). However, I think the doses may be on the lower side as the entire blend 6 ingredients with only 1.15 grams per scoop. I like Agmatine alone to be dosed at 750mg-1g, so that's what I have to say for that. Do the math.

This wasn't the best tasting product and, as expected with a product dominated by herbal ingredients, the sediment was pretty bad. The sediment wouldn't dissipate no matter how much or how vigorous of shaking was done. They sent me the Hawaiian Pump flavor, and it tasted like an herbal, watered down fruit punch. Tolerable, but not the most delicious thing to just sit around and sip on.

7.4/10

So, did this work well? It did, but for me, only when I either took 2 scoops or added it to a stimulant based pre-workout that also had pump inducing ingredients. On days that I took either 2 scoops of this or added it to something else, I had some incredibly full, dense pumps. Even doing just a few pull ups had my biceps completely swollen. More veins were popping out than I could recall in quite some time. As far as energy and endurance/recovery, I never felt a difference. However, 1 scoop on its own never really seemed to do much for me, so take that for what it's worth. I'm also currently 6'2" and 255 pounds. That leads directly into my next topic...

5.3/10

If one scoop were all it took for this to work well for me, it would be a good value. $30 for 30 servings is right at $1 per serving which is good for a pre-workout product. However, there are cheaper non-stim pre-workouts available right now. When you factor in that I took mostly 2 scoops or added it to something else, it starts to have the very distinct feeling of a luxury supplement that I would only buy if I had a ton of cash to throw around.

Conclusion

6.4/10

This product worked well for me, but only when using a double serving or adding it to another type of pre-workout product. If the dosages in this were doubled and remained the same price, you'd have a big fan. Alas, as it stands, I'm pretty neutral on Vasogen. Thanks again to VMI for sending it out.
  • Hawaiian Pump : 6/10

• Wade419
    September 1, 2017

I felt the same way about Vasogen X_x

• Brotein
    September 1, 2017

Yeah man, we basically had the exact same thoughts. Not a bad product at all. Just much better out there in my opinion