ProtoLyte 100% Whey Isolate Reviews

(1.6 lb) - [$28.12/lb]

VMI Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  February 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Recovery
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Tastes Great
  • Mixes Perfectly
  • Increased Hydration
  • TRAACS Electrolytes And Minerals
  • Affordable
  • Slightly Higher End Price Tag

Shout out to VMI sports for a good protein powder product. I am doing another review on protein powder. This one has some good benefits.

This is a 100% whey isolate with other added ingredients.

Per serving
100 calories
25g Non-GMO protein
Carbs 1g
Dietary fiber 0g
Sugar 0g
Cholesterol 1mg
BCAA's 5.3g

There is 4g of glutamine, 2.5g of leucine and is aspartame free. It also has many vitamins. Protolyte added some electrolytes and enzymes which is not found in all protein shakes. Great ingredients with some added things make this a good protein powder. What I like most is the break down of each ingredient, so we know exactly what is in it and how much. For example, they break down all the amino acids and BCAA's individually so you can see what you are taking in. All protein powders do contain amino acids but not all have this much and it is not always this detailed. I give the ingredients a great ranking.

Protolyte has several options to choose from for flavor. I was able to get this in snickerdoodle which was great as I felt it tasted like a snickerdoodle cookie. It says to mix one scoop with water or a milk based product. The taste, mixability, and dosing were nice so there were no issues there. I give this a good rating.

This was a very effective protein. The nice thing is that it came with not only whey isolate but also has electrolytes, minerals, and enzymes. This made it a much more effective protein. I was able to stay hydrated and had a good recovery following a workout. Sometimes protein shakes can make her stomach a bit upset but that was never an issue with Protolyte. It was a good product and very effective. I give this a good rating.

I was able to find the 30 servings tub as low as $35 but it also went as high as $60. At $35 for 30 servings, you're getting this for $1.17 per serving. This is a bit higher than some other protein products out there but since it does have added ingredients, it would be worth the value. I'm gonna give this a middle to a high-ranking.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel that this was a productive protein powder. The ingredients were good, especially since it added some more items. The taste was wonderful. No problems with mixability or dosing. The effectiveness was right on point. The price was a little high for me but it does come with some other ingredients so that makes it worth the money. I give this a good rating overall and would recommend it.
  • Snickerdoodle: 10/10