Major Mass™ Lean Protein Gainer Reviews

(60 sv) - [$1.00/sv]

VMI Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  February 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -amazing Taste
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Keeps You Full

First off I want to thank VMI Sports for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This is VMI's new weight gainer type product. I have never really been into using weight gainer type products until recently. This will be my second ever weight gainer product I will have used. After using some of VMI'S other products and really liking them I figured this would be pretty good also. Since I am trying to bulk and put on more size and weight I figured this could help me some kind of like the last weight gainer product I had from a different company. How this worked for me I thought was rather interesting and was rather impressed.

This has a ratio of 20:30:10 ratio of Protein, Carbs & Healthy Fats.

MASS MUSCLE BUILDING
    80g of protein per 8 servings (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate), to provide your muscles with all the essential nutrients for MAJOR Lean Muscle Growth!
    MULTI-PHASE CARB BLEND

Our multi-phase blend of carbohydrates from Carb10 and Maltodextrin, combine multiple sources of moderate to low glycemic sourced carbs.
    IMPROVED DIGESTIBILITY

Featuring Digestisorb Enzyme Complex, Major Mass improves digestion and decreases bloat, all while increasing nutrient delivery.
    HEALTHY FAT SOURCES

Containing a combination of MCT Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, and fat naturally derived from whole milk powder, Major Mass provides you with a clean, high quality source of fats.

The flavor I had was the Marshmallow Charms. This reminded me of eating lucky charms cereal but in a shake. This stuff was so good and very tasty. In this you will get little pieces of marshmallows in it which I thought was a nice little bonus to have. No matter if I took this in the morning or later in the day it still tasted really good for me. After having this flavor ( and knowing how good it tasted) I would love to try their other two flavors they have also ice cream sandwich and s'mores.

Mixing was very simple and had no issues at all with it mixing. There was no clumping or sticking to the bottom of your shaker cup. When mixed you will notice all the little pieces of marshmallows floating inside. Dosing can really vary a bit. They have this broke down into 2 scoops =30 servings, 4 scoops =15, 8 scoops = 7.5 For me I decided to go with 3 scoops each time and that gave me 20 servings. I felt the full 8 scoops was to much to take at once and your body would not be able to absorb all of that at once anyways. If you were to do the 8 scoops I would break this up into 2 servings and take 4 scoops in the morning and then the other 4 later on.

I used this mainly in the mornings since I am someone that usually does not eat much for breakfast and wanted to get more of a full meal in me. Right now I am trying to bulk more and put on a little more size and I figure by adding this it would help me some. For me to be able to put on more size and weight I have to be eating a lot more than just my normal meals and that is not always easy for me to do mainly because I don't have the appetite or time to do so. Each morning I would do 3 scoops which I found to be the sweet spot for me. I would take this in the morning during my first break at work around 9am. After I would get done drinking this I would always feel a lot more full and felt this lasted until lunch time which was around 12 noon. Even a lot of the times when I would go to lunch I still felt fairly full like. I will say this does a good job at making you feel more full like. Overall I thought this was really good on my stomach and never caused me any gut or bathroom issues at all. Even though this made me feel a lot more full like I never felt real bloated in my stomach like it was just sitting there in my stomach waiting to digest.

I felt this did a good job at helping me put on a little more size and weight. I think using this as your post workout shake would have been really good to use but I did not want to do that since I normally workout late in the afternoon and did not want this to keep me feeling to full later into the evening since I still wanted to be able to eat my regular supper. The one thing about this that I was a little concerned about was will this make me feeling real bloated like since this is a weight gainer type product and has a lot more stuff in it than my regular protein I take. I was rather surprised at how well this worked for me and never had to much of an issue at all with this causing to me to feel all bloated like. I felt I was able to put on some more size and my weight for sure had gone up a bit. Before I started this product I had just finished my first ever weight gainer product I had ever used and had no break in between using these two products. I think by continuing to use both of these two products back to back really helped me a lot at gaining more size and weight. By using both of these products I was able to gain around 8lbs or so. So overall I felt these were some good gains I was getting.

My overall recovery I felt was really improved a lot by how good I was feeling. I seemed to feel a lot better and never really noticed any real issues with DOM'S at all. I felt I was more ready when I would be ready to do my next workout the next day. No matter how hard or intense my workouts were I still seem to be ready the next day to go after it and not feel sore or hurting from the day before. I did notice on a lot of my lifts that I was starting to be able to go a lot heavier than I normally would. I felt my overall strength gains were really improving a lot. I know when my weight starts to go up more I feel I am stronger and can lift a lot heavier which I like. I never felt this give me that fat sloppy bloated like feeling at all which was nice. I felt this still helped me bulk some but it was more of a leaner type bulk I was noticing.

The cheapest I could find this was on a1supplements.com and they want $45.99. The value of this will vary a bit depending on how many servings you go with. For me I did 3 scoops each time so it gave me 20 servings total. For a weight gainer type product this price is not to horrible considering what all you are getting in here. If your someone doing the full 8 scoops= 7.5 servings then this will start to get a little pricey.

Side Effects

Nothing I noticed.

Conclusion

Overall I was really impressed with this product and how well it worked for me. If your looking for a good quality weight gainer that will help you put on a little more size and weight but not make you feel all bloated like this is for sure a product worth trying. This will help keep you feeling more full like and help you to feel better overall with a lot less soreness to deal with. This is a product I would for sure be more than happy to use again. This time I would love to try one of their other two flavors. I would like to see more sites start carrying this product. I know a few sites that carry their product line but don't have this product yet. Again I want to give a big shout out to VMI Sports for making this product and letting me have the chance to give it a try.
    • Marshmallow charms: 9/10