Major Mass™ Lean Protein Gainer Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  February 10, 2019

• Great Recovery
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Keeps You Full
  • Price Could Use A Little Work

Major Mass is a lean mass gainer produced by VMI Sports Nutrition. It is labeled to either be taken with two scoops or four scoops, which I usually went for four every time I made myself a shake. It gives you a feeling of fullness and size as you load up your muscles. Over the time period of the entire container. I gained 3lbs of lean muscle, but can not 100% credit this to the shakes.

My names Scholl, and I am 18 years old. I lift 5 days a week and have recently been pushing my bench press to the max. My max one rep is 275 lbs, and I have been doing chest twice a week to really push myself to getting a better chest. My large build also keeps me from running as fast as I used to, so I have been working on explosive movements and cardio to increase my speed for sports like soccer and football. I am also a Les Mills certified instructor, and teach spin classes on monday's at my local gym. I am currently playing football, and everything I do within the gym is to increase or better my performance on the field. I want to say a huge thank you to VMI SN, you guys have produced quality products time after time that I have tried, and I am sorry that my review has take this long to get up. Thank you VMI!

Calories from Fat 45
Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 20 g

Taste:
I originally told VMI - Send me whatever the customers love, and they came back with "okay, then you're getting marshmallow charms! At first, I thought "okay maybe I should have just asked for like peanut butter or something" but the marshmallow was delicious! Just like lucky charms, the shake comes with marshmallow pieces inside. If you have ever tried any other proteins or wheys, specifically GHOSTS cereal milk flavor, then picture cereal milk ghost with marshmallow pieces (which are delicious).

Mixability:
Never had any issues with this! Shakes are a tiny bit thicker with four scoops.

Dosing:
Okay so on the back of the product they suggest using one serving "2 scoops" or 2 servings "4 servings". Although they do not claim which would be best, I opted for the four scoops. Usually I would take the four right after my workouts or in the mornings as a meal replacement if I knew I was going to have a bad day at work and have no food on hand.

Overall, the shakes were fantastic. Like other protein/mass gainers you cant usually tell if they are working. But, with this one I am going to base this off of whether I was full for a longer time with the caloric intake, and the answer was yes. I also gained 3lbs of lean muscle, but like I said above, it is very hard to give credit the the shakes. Was it just my training? or my diet? or the shakes?. I would say all of it, which if this product is in the blueprints for gaining lean mass, then count me in.

The price that I can find online from most retailers is 49.99 for Major Mass. Although, I was able to find it for 45.99 in a couple brick and mortar stores/supplementation stores. The cost did struggle a bit, being that if you used four scoops every time, you would only have 15 shakes. Four scoops kinda makes the product go fast and your money.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Overall, with most likely my last review ever on this site, I want the thank VMI for being a huge part of this website. They created quality and great products that show in Major Mass. I loved the flavor, and the shakes were a bright part of my day. It is a viable drink that will help you reach your fitness goals.
  • Marshmallow charms: 10/10

• dmf8625
    February 10, 2019 - Last Edited: 2019-02-10 16:44:01

The ingredient profile section needs to include more than a copy and paste of the supplement facts panel. Some options include a list and short breakdown of the main ingredients and/or your thoughts on the ingredients included (what you like, what you dislike or want to see changed).