Major Mass™ Lean Protein Gainer Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
9.1
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  December 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Amazing Taste
  • Keeps You Full
  • Prime Ingredients
  • Great Recovery
  • Has Real Marshmallows
  • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

Big thanks to VMI Sports and SRTroops for putting another awesome product in my hands. I've been curious about trying Major Mass for some time now, and jumped at the opportunity to try it. I've had excellent results with VMI products in the past, and I'm happy to say this product lived up to expectations.

I had been on a Keto diet throughout the vast majority of 2018. As the end of the year, and the holiday season, drew closer, I decided it would be a good time to cycle off of my diet and spend some time bulking. Since I wanted to regain as much of the mass I had lost as possible before starting to cut again, I figured it would be an excellent opportunity to test out Major Mass and see if it lived up to the name.

Protein: 20g

Whey Concentrate
Whey Isolate
Milk Isolate

Carbs: 30g

Maltodextrine
Carb 10 (Derived from from peas)
Dextrose

Fats: 5g

MCT Oil
Avocado Oil
Coconut Oil

Taste - 10/10
Easily the best tasting supplement I have ever had. I requested and received the marshmallow charms flavor and it is incredible. A smooth, creamy cereal milk flavor combined with sweet marshmallow pieces. I could drink this stuff multiple times daily and probably never tire of it.

Mixability
No issues with mixability. Powder broke down fine in either milk or water. The only thing worth noting is the marshmallows get stuck in blender balls, and you have to remove the screen in shakers that use them if you want to drink it with the marshmallows.

2 scoops in 12oz of milk seemed to be the best dosage for me. I did use the 4 scoop dosage on days where I knew I may only get one meal in. On those days the shake kept me nice and full until dinner time.

So, the most important part of any review, did this work?

It exceeded expectations. Not only was it an effective meal replacement, keeping me satiated without ever feeling bloated or overly full, but it also aided in post workout recovery. I was less sore after my typical 2 hour workouts while using this product. On top of that, I really did see major gains of mass. I was able to gain lean mass throughout the use of this product, and only a small portion of increased bodyfat, likely due to my diet change (increased carbs) more than this product.

Around $50 for the tub, which is not a bad price considering how effective it is. It also seems to be on the lower price range of most weight gainers.

Side Effects

No negative side effects were experienced throughout the use of this product.

Conclusion

VMI Sports has killed it with this product. Major Mass is both delicious and effective. I only wish I could justify bulking year round in order to make this a part of my daily stack.
  • Marshmallow charms: 10/10