Major Mass™ Lean Protein Gainer Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  November 13, 2018

• Prime Ingredients
  • Mixes Effortlessly
  • Amazing Taste
  • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

Weight gainers have always been a big thing growing up skinny. I have heard about them all my life and especially when I started working out. Sooooo I decided to give it a shot and see what it was all about. Especially since I have heard nothing but great things from VMI Sports!

I want to thank VMI Sports and TROOPers for making this possible. I was extremely excited to be given the opportunity to try this product especially since I am trying to bulk up right now!

Serving size 2 scoops

Total Carbohydrate 30 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 20 g

Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Carb Blend (Maltodextrin, Legume-based starch derived from pisum sativum (peas) (as Carb10), Dextrose), Cocoa, Fat Blend (Coconut Oil Powder, and MCT Powder), Natural Flavors, Sucralose, and Enzyme Blend (Protease I, Protease II, Amylases, Lipase, and Lactase)

This is pretty damn clean if you ask me. Did not cause me any stomach discomfort. For me, I was looking for some clean lean mass and a mass gainer with a clean profile and BAM..... here it is. 10g of sugar does not bother me. I know some people steer away when they see some sugar listed on there.

Ice Cream Sandwich is what was sent to me and man..... was it DELICIOUS. Mixed extremely well, used a blender and never had any clumps or grittyness to it. I always looked forward to drinking it down. They absolutely nailed it on the flavor! 2 scoops is what I always did. Every now and then I would go up to 3 or 4 if i needed the extra calories. I chose almond milk with this because regular milk causes me to break out and stuff but it still tastes great!

I definitely noticed my weight go up a bit. nothing major but it was definitely noticeable... In combination of a good diet and this mass gainer you could definitely see some good results especially if you take it for a few months! I am looking forward to continuing this and seeing where I could get to! This gainer kept me full but never gave me an uncomfortable feeling. Was not hungry for a solid 2-3 hrs usually which helped out if I drank it before work... Kept me from unnecessary snacking!

suppz.com they have it for $38.99 for 40 servings which seems to be the cheapest option available as of right now.

Side Effects

Conclusion

if you are trying to make some gains and go up in weight a bit I would definitely check this supplement out asap! It tastes great, profile is clean and best of all the price for it is pretty damn good! Pick one up and try it for yourself!
  • Ice Cream Sandwich: 10/10

• November 15, 2018

Good to know, I want to try out a mass gainer but it has to be healthy/not a bunch of crap ingredients which this sounds like a good choice