Major Mass™ Lean Protein Gainer Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  February 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -amazing Taste
  • Keeps You Full
  • Good Meal Replacment
    What's up SR! I would like to start by thanking VMI Sports and the Troopers for the opportunity for allowing me to try Major Mass! Most of us when we hear the word "Weight Gainer or Mass Gainer", we are turned off with the conception that we are about to take tons of calories and sugars; make my pants fit tight after 20 days. However, I have taken different approaches in the past when I have used any product considered a weight gainer. When Major Mass came up, I wanted to try it, I was looking to add some additional calories while out on the road on business.

The profile for Major Mass is broken down into tiers: 250 cal, 500 cal, and 1000 cal. There is 30 servings in a tub if you only use 2 scoops for 250cal; you can blow by a tub of this in 8 days if you would take 8 scoops for 1000 cal. The amount of Carbs and Protein breaks down like this - 250 cal (31grams of Crabs and 20 grams of protein), 500 cal (62 grams of Carbs and 40 grams of protein), and 1000 cal (124 grams of Carbs and 80 grams of Protein).

In my opinion, to me the sweet spot was 3 scoops, since in theory, I would get around 375 cal, less than 62 grams of carbs, and less than 40 grams of protein. The protein source in Major Mass is comprised of Whey Concentrate, Whole Milk Powder, Whey Isolate, and Milk Protein Isolate. In addition, the carb source is not completely based on fast absorbing carbs, which can trigger an increase of insulin. There is a blended mix of time-release carbs in the form of Maltodextin, Legume Starch, and Dextrose. One thing I do like, Major Mass provide the good fats we need to add some pounds not love handles, which is comprised of - Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, and MCT powder. There are some other goodies like Digestive Enzymes, which is good for those who want to try this and are lactose intolerant.

Taste - OMG! Ok, if you are familiar with my reviews, taste to me is not too important as long as the product works. However, with Major Mass, it was a taste of heaven. I received the Marshmallow Charms flavor and it was great!

Mixing - To my surprise, this mixed very well, considering there are pieces of marshmallows in each scoop; sounds like a cereal commercial. I was able to mix this in water, almond mix, hand shaker, and blender, every time, smooth drink with not settlement at the bottom of the cup.

Dosing - I used this in different ways, some as breakfast on days I knew I was going to be out in the field and as a post workout meal.

Major Mass helps exactly what I wanted to be a meal to help with my macros and for post workout recovery. On day when I had two scoops for breakfast, since the labels mentioned the complex carbs blend, I wanted to see how long it would keep me full. I noticed that when I took my serving at 6am, I was full until 10am, sometimes 1030 am; I have an appetite from hell, where I eat all the time. I was glad that Major Mass help keep my mouth in check, for food of course.

When used after a workout, especially if I worked out in the am, Major Mass did the trick, again the complex carbs help with recovery; three scoops was my serving when I used it as a post meal. I did not feel like my sugar was spiking and I did noticed if my sugar were low, due to the intensity of the workout, it will keep me balance. I never used more than three scoops, because in my opinion, even if this is based on some complex carbs, the body can only absorb so many grams of carbs, before storing it on my hips for another day.

If you are going to use Major Mass to complement your macro intake with just two scoops, then at $40.00 a tub is a good deal, since you get 30 servings. However, if you are planning to slam 1000 cal per servings, you are only going to get about eight servings out of the tub, if that.

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the Major Mass worked well for me and I am looking forward to buying another tub. Using two scoops for me works, since 250 cal as a breakfast meal, which keeps me full, is a good deal. Anyone who is looking to add some cal, go for it at four scoops, it will be still somewhat cost effective. Major Mass can complement your regiment and I recommend that you get a tub and enjoy the ride. I would like to thank VMI Sports again for the opportunity.