L-Carnitine 3000 Reviews

By: VMI Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  October 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Slight Leaning Effect
  • 3 Carnitine Forms
  • Slight Increase In Focus

Pretty simple non stimulant fat loss aid. I think that this is something you need to take for longer than a month to notice results but I did feel it working.

Hello fellow supplement users. I am a 46 year old dad, trying to not have the "dad" bod..... I was lifting 4 days a week and doing some sort of physical activity everyday. I was given the opportunity to run a stack of supplements from VMI and would like to thank them for allowing me to do so. Also a shout out for our SrTrooper program as it continues to bring new products in for us to try. I logged the products, and if you are interested you can look at the link below.

l-Carnitine @ 1.5g's: Normal dosage is between 500mg's and 2000mg's so we are right where we should be here. This can be linked to fat loss in some people.

Acetyl L-Carnitine @ 750mg's: Dosed between 630mg's and 2500mg's. Which is at the lower end. This form is generally used for cognitive enhancement. Which helps explain the focus I had while using this.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate @ 750mg's: Dosed between 1g and 4g's. So we are low on this. This version is used more for sports performance, so I would like to see it bumped up to at least the 1g mark.

I think this is an interesting blend of L-Carnitine. It is only missing one version Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues). I think it hits the ones linked to sports and sports performance. I believe they are all dosed pretty good, with LCLT being the only one slightly low. In my usage of the product I think it did what it claimed to do. Which means for me the product was effective.

----Taste/Mix-ability/Dosing----

I received the Cherry Lime flavor and let me tell you. This was a kick in the pants every morning I took it. Now you could add it to a Pre-Workout (which I did) but taking in plain gives your mouth and body a wake up call. I was ok, just a little much for my liking.

This is a liquid that you shake, measure and shoot like a shot, so mix-ability wasn't an issue at all.

Dosing was fairly simple for me. I work out in the morning before food, so this was taken in the morning before working out. I know some of the other users varied the timing but this made sense to me. They say take one serving on an empty stomach before a meal or working out.

So this is supposed to boost metabolism and increase thermogenesis. I know research is kind of mixed on this so I am posting a couple websites for you to go investigate. I will just have to go off what I think it did for me. What I noticed is that I started sweating a lot easier than I did after stopping the product. Now does this help? Not sure, it made me feel like I was getting a good workout. (however, I noticed it even when walking the dog. I have a coton de tulear ((little white fluffy thing) so she doesn't walk fast). I also had more energy while working out. (I was stacking this with Agmapure, K-XR and Aminogen Ultra) so I can't guarantee this was totally responsible but I think it helped. Which I base off of using Carnitine products in the past. I did drop weight. About 2 pounds, but I also put them back on. Which is why I think you need to take this for a good 3 months.

As of 10/18/2018 I found the following prices. My opinion on value is that it is priced similar to other L-Carnitine products. At under 20 bucks for a month supply it isn't going to break the bank. That being said, I think it works better for some people than others. If it works I would run in for 3 months and see what happens. I can see myself using it next spring for the "summer" cut. If it doesn't work for you or you don't have a lot of patience the value goes down a little.

VMI has it on their website for $24.99.

Amazon has it for $18.99, fulfilled by VMI.... I always find that funny, probably because I am old.

Side Effects

Tastebuds puckering if that is a side effect.... Some mornings it was a nice wake up, others it was a little intense.

Conclusion

This is an interesting product. I think it has potential if used for an extended time. I don't think I would keep it as a "staple" on my counter. I do think I will use it, probably in the spring when I do a bigger cut. I think I would run 3 bottles if I do. I think this is one of those "extra" products. You know, people say it works, but there are non responders as well. I did enjoy using it and therefore I would tell people to give it a try. If it fits your budget run it at least 2 months and preferably 3. (just my thoughts, no scientific reason). Therefore when you find it on sale (black Friday?) buy 2 or 3 bottles and keep in around for that future cut we all know you will go on.
    • Cherry Lime: 7/10