L-Carnitine 3000 Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  August 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tasty
  • Fat Reduction
  • Slight Leaning Effect
  • Priced Slightly High

Nothing flashy, just L-Carnitine.

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I love to try products that can help me burn that unwanted fat. Carnitine has been in the market for a while now and has a lot of studies done already. I thought why not add Carnitine to my arsenal of fat fighting supplements and see where it takes me.

Very simple profile of three different type of Carnitine ... Carnitine simply put helps the body produce energy. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells' mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.

L-Carnitine 1.5 g - This is the standard form that is not bound with any other molecules. This supposedly is what you would want if you wanted help with energy increase.

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 750 mg - This is another form of Carnitine that turns into Carnitine Tartrate within the body. I'm not sure what mix the two into this forumal. Carnitine and Carnitine Tartrate could be considered the same.

Acetyl L-Carnitine 750 mg - Now this guys is a little different from the other two since it's actually found mostly in the brain. Carntine Tartrate is found mostly in the muscles ... This form of Carntine should actually help you with cognitive functions. It has the ability to penetrate blood brain barrier which allows it to stay in the central nervous system, where its main effects actually take place. While in the nervous system the main attributes in contributes is
provide energy for brain cells thru its fat transport mechanism, also it becomes a substrate for production of acetylcholine, one of the main neurotransmitters of the human body.

Good stuff overall.

Pretty good tasting tablespoon of liquid. I didn't mind the taste at all. It does have a little of the chemical taste but nothing that would make me shiver.

I'm a big believer in Carnitine but the effects are very subtle. I didn't notice any cognitive advantage while using this product like described by others. I think I could say that I had a better well being but that could just be me in my head. As for as the fat burning capabilities that I would say was noticeable. I did not loose that much weight but my waist line has slimmed tremendously ... A lot of it I contribute to my good diet and the cardio I've been subjugating myself to. I do feel like when doing cardio on Carnitine my body fat has been attacked more efficiently than with out it. I don't think I have ever gotten so skinny in my waist line that I'm actually going to buy another belt. I realize that the diet has the real affect on this outcome but again I think that the outcome is so much more effective because of this product. No, let me rephrase ... I don't think my outcome would be that effective without the main ingredient called L-Carnitine ... I did not feel any thermogenics (increased heat) while on this product but it did initiate more sweating while doing cardio.

This is not going to be easy because there are similar product out there. If you want to get Carnitine by itself in a powder form that would be the cheapest ... It would cost your for 3g about .30 cents per serving. If you purchased this product it would cost you .64 cents per serving. That is pretty much doubled. Now you have to consider that you are paying for the ease of access to consume the product. You paying for the bottle, the liquid and the flavor pretty much. Personally that's pretty expensive to ask for that much just because you added Acetyl L-Carnitine ... that actually costs the same amount in the powder form.

Side Effects

None that I have experienced.

Conclusion

Would I personally buy this product ... Only if it was buy one get one free. I'm sorry but personally I'm just too frugal to go ahead and double up the price when I know there is a powder form that is half cheaper. But, that's just me. If you don't want to bother with powder by looking for things to mix it with ... than this product is actually for you. Very easy to consume and very enjoyable. I'm a big fan of Carnitine so I would recommend this product to the rich and lazy ;). I thank you for reading this review and wish you a wonderful day.
  • Patriot Pop: 8/10