L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT Reviews

By: VMI Sports

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 11)
Click here to show all L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  August 29, 2018

• Makes A Good Sweat
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Reduce Water Retention
  • Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Higher

An L-Carnitine based thermogenic that does what it's supposed to do.

I've noticed that VMI Sports has a strong presence at SR, and quite a loyal following, so after a little research, I decided to give their L-Carnitine 1500 Heat a try. I'm still recovering from back surgery that I had back in January, so my focus right now is staying as lean as possible until I can go heavy again. Thanks to VMI Sports for supporting the TROOPs. Let's go.

First and foremost, everything is fully disclosed; NO PROP BLENDS! L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT is a liquid L-Carnitine-based product with 31 servings. Here's what's in it:
L-Carnitine 500mg (aids with energy and weight loss)
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg The Acetyl L-Carnitine helps for converting fat into energy, but much less as a "primary benefit" than the regular L-Carnitine does. It's like saying that you can eat an orange for your fiber intake (as that is one benefit of eating oranges), but most people take it for the Vitamin C content, as that's a more prevalent benefit compared to other.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg Improves muscle endurance and increases fat mobilization
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg Shown to assist in weight loss by regulating the hormones that can enhance thermogenesis
Gamma Butyrobetaine ethyl ester Chloride 25mg A laboratory-made compound that has been found to enhance the natural production of L-carnitine in humans.
Grains Of Paradise extract 15mg An herb that activates the brown adipose tissue, which causes fat to burn, consequently leading to weight loss in rats.
BioPerine 2.5mg Helps with nutrient absorption

Overall, the ingredient profile looks solid, but I think the Green Tea extract was underdosed.

I chose the orange pineapple flavor, and it tasted like neither. I can't really describe the taste--maybe children's cough syrup sprinkled with pepper...? It wasn't really unpleasant; just unusual. I never had to struggle getting it down. The label directions say to consume 1 tablespoon per day. I took a serving about 30 minutes prior to a workout. No mixing was required; it's a ready to drink liquid.

My main issue with non-stimulant fat burners is that I don't really "feel" them working. However, from a thermogenesis standpoint, I could definitely feel this product working. There were times where I would start sweating even when sitting at my desk. During workouts, I would be drenched, more than usual. I also felt a little more focused during my workouts; not "locked in" per se, but more of a determination to get it in.

As far as weight loss is concerned, I only lost about two pounds, but I definitely looked quite a bit leaner, especially around my midsection. My abs had more definition and my waist looked a tad smaller. I'm not a numbers guy anyway; I tend to judge by how my clothes fit and what my reflection in the mirror says. I just wish that more Green Tea extract were included in the formula

VMI Sports' website sells L-Carnitine Heat 1500 for $24.95. Elsewhere, it's $19.99, which for a 31 serving bottle equates to about 64 cents a serving. That's not bad at all. I'll definitely be buying another bottle or two. It's effective and it's not a budget buster.

Side Effects

Heavy sweating (which is a good thing with this type of product)

Conclusion

VMI Sports has quickly developed a following, and based on the results I achieved with L-Carnitine 1500 Heat, they definitely had the athlete in mind. I wasn't really expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think that one would probably have to run it for two months (which I plan to do) to see best results. Nevertheless, I'm pleased with what it did in 31 days. I wouldn't call it a home run; it was more of a two-run double with two outs.
  • Orange pineapple: 7/10