L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT Reviews

By: VMI Sports

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.0
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  July 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Higher

Sure who does not want to drink a few ounces of a supplement and let the lbs or waist line shrink. But honestly I feel that maybe just something that is offered on those late night TV ads.

L-carnitine 500 mg
Acetyl L- Tartrate 500 mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg
Gamma Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester Chloride 25mg
Paradoxine Grains of Paradise Extract 15mg
bioperine 2.5mg

The one thing I really was interested in was the Grain of paradise. I have heard lots of great stuff about this. I think the profile was pretty good. I like green tea extract and feel it works well.

I had orange pineapple and the first few times I was like WTF is this?! Awful. I did put it in the fridge and it helped a lot. But it did have this strange, strong taste that is really hard to describe. But the flavor it is called is not what I would have named it.
Dosing was odd. I feel it was to low a dose to really hit or have an effect.

Nothing. I am being honest. I never felt warm and fuzzy from it. I never had a energy rush. I never had hunger suppression. I really hate this did not do anything for me. I was hoping to have the sweating effect from the grains of paradise but I never got that either. I really do not have anything else to say about this.

I did find this for 14 bucks online but even at that I would still not go for it due to the fact of the effectiveness it had for me.

Side Effects

Nothing. I really mean it too.

Conclusion

I know some things work well with other's but this did nothing for me. VMI is a huge part of this site and community. By no means should this review be viewed as this product will not work for anyone, it just did not work for me.
  • Orange pineapple: 6/10