L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  February 11, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Raise Body Heat
  • Makes A Good Sweat
  • Open Label
  • Increased Focus
  • Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Higher

Hey guys, back again with another review. Once again a special thanks to Sr.com and VMI for this incredible opportunity. Being a stim free kinda guy this was definitely up my alley, so with this screaming my name I decided to give it a bash.

Per tablespoon (1 serving, 15ml)

L-Carnitine 500mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg
Gamma Butyrobetaine ethyl ester Chloride 25mg
Grains Of Paradise extract 15mg
BioPerine 2.5mg

This is a nice array of ingredients to help accelerate fat loss and boost your metabolism, the advanced forms of L carnitine have a nootropic benefit as well. Overall a very solid list of effect ingredients that work and taste good. Once again I am loving the fully transparency of the label!

I had the sour gummy bear flavor and my oh my was it different... Not in a bad way but rather unsuspecting as the heat or kick of this was pretty gnarly lol. It's a very enjoyable mix of sweet with kick of sour that went down well every morning. It liquid form so it's pretty much easy and ready to use after a shake.
I dosed this 1 table spoon first thing in the morning to truly gauge its effectiveness.

Now being that this was used first thing in the morning, the tell tale signs were pretty prominent and very real. The first thing I noticed right away was the overall increased body heat which aided sweaty Cardio sessions each and every time. There was no jitters nor nauseated feeling, which was very much appreciated. I did notice a nice kick of energy that made me actually forget to have my morning coffee, this stuff works surprisingly well as it made me less hungry and assisted me in my intermittent fasting phases.

This is a really nice addition where weight loss over this period of time was minimal but noticeable as well without any real change to my diet or Cardio routine. It's certainly a handy thing to have come prep as it stops those cravings for sure.

I have seen this going for around $25 which is not bad at all as it last for over a month which makes it affordable at around $0.8 a serving. It's certainly one of my favorite stim free products and one of the better stim free formulas on the market.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I am again very impressed by VMI and their ability to make great and effective products that aren't your norm, this certainly was alot better than I expected and the results spoke for themselves. This is definitely something I'd add anytime of the year due to it not having to by cycled and it being stim free! It's really one of my favorite products I would definitely recommend! Thanks again Sr.com and VMI for blessing me with this opportunity.
  • Sour Gummy Bear: 8/10