L-Carnitine 1500 HEAT Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
8.9
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  June 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fat Reduction
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Raise Body Heat
  • Makes A Good Sweat
  • Open Label
  • Increased Focus
  • Reduce Water Retention

L-Carnitine heat delivers when it comes to generating a sweat. This fills in all the gaps for me that I was missing with their other Carnitine product. Heat does a great job of delivering the right amount of grains of paradise as well as 3 different types of carnitine.

Back at it again with another winning product from VMI Sports. Big thanks to these guys for participating in the Trooper program and for letting me try L-Carnitine 1500 heat. This will make the third ever liquid carnitine product that I have used, and with one other being VMI's L-Carnitine 3000. I am always looking for something that I can get my hands on that will help burn some fat and increase my energy. Additionally, I love it when a product can help me generate a sweat easier, because from a psychological standpoint if I am sweating I must be working hard, and that encourages me to work even harder.

VMI keeps it simple and to the point with a fully disclosed label:
    L-Carnitine 500mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg
    L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
    Green Tea Leaf Extract 50mg
    Gamma Butyrobetaine ethyl ester Chloride 25mg
    Grains Of Paradise extract 15mg
    BioPerine 2.5mg

All of this is delivered via a 15ml dose that you can take up to twice a day. Personally, I am a fan of GBB because of its ability to enhance the effects of carnitine in the system. I also love grains of paradise due to the internal heat feeling that they can generate plus its ability to boost energy output without having to use stimulants. Both have been proven to be effective fat burners on their own, and even better when brought together in the same product. Again VMI also uses three different kinds of Carnitine in this like they did in their other product, which is fine with me because it allows a multi-angle strategy to burn fat in the body rather than just dosing with one version and hope that it works on every body type.

I requested and received their Patriot Pop heat flavor due to me using the same flavor for the L-Carnitine 3000. Again, just like the other product, the flavor did not disappoint. both times, I could taste a hint of pear, but they both tasted just like the Bombsicles we grew up with, the only real difference was the Heat version had a little spice going down, due to the Grains of Paradise which was to be expected.

Mixability really was not a big deal since this is a liquid product from the get-go. With that being said VMI still says to give it a shake before every serving, which will only ensure that all ingredients are mixed and good to go in case of any settling. One thing I did notice with this was the color of the liquid. The 3000 version, for the most part, was clear, and this one seemed to take on the appearance of rusty water. It's by no means a deal breaker, I just found it interesting that the additional ingredients changed the color.

Dosing was 15ml on an empty stomach first thing in the morning before my workout. I found that my sweet spot was a 17ml dose once a day.

So get ready to feel hot and sweat. This stuff works in the realm of increasing your internal temperature and making you sweat. Normally during my workouts, I can get through my first movement without having to ditch layers of clothing, but while taking this, I could barely make it through the warm-ups without feeling like I was a sweaty mess. Don't get me wrong, I love that feeling and most of the time I would push on with my hoody on just so I would sweat even more. One thing I notice while taking their 3000 version was the increased mental focus that I had, and once again this VMI product delivered as well.

So now here I am a sweaty focused gym rat, and I am loving life. In regards to fat loss, while it was not truly noticeable on the scale, visually I can tell that my water was leaving and the subcutaneous fat was being reduced as well. Overall I was very happy with the effects of this product and this is my number one choice for a product in its category.

You can find this on campusprotein.com for $20 for 31 servings which gives you a cost of $.65 per serving. I don't know about you, but to me for the effects that I got with this, I will gladly pay that price. Additionally, based on the selection on campus protein's site, it looks like VMI is dropping a lot of new flavors for this soon.

Side Effects

So the only real side effects that a user will fight is sweating, but then again that is part of why you are taking this.

Conclusion

Once again, I ask VMI to deliver, and once again they make good on that challenge. These guys are killing it right now, and I do not see them stopping anytime soon. I was very impressed with this product. After using the L-Carnitine3000 I was left feeling a little disappointed because I missed the heat of grains of paradise and the big sweat that it brings on, and literally after I posted that review, they drop the heat version. It's like they read my mind, which really shows that they are in tune with their consumers and are trying to delivery products for every type out there. I highly recommend that you give this liquid carnitine a try because you will not be disappointed.
    • Patriot Pop: 10/10

• VMISPORTS
      Rep for this Brand
      July 12, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review and we're really glad L-Carnitine Heat made you a "sweaty, focused gym rat" lol (because that's what should happen)!