Krush It has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Krush It Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Krush It is a Pre-Workout manufactured by VMI Sports®. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Krush It has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

June 2, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Smooth Energy
  • No Crash
  • Great Flavor
  • Liked The Fizz

My apologies to VMI for the delayed review. I've been out for a while with medical issues but this was the product I wanted to write my first review back on because of how much I enjoy it.

Others have done a fine job of discussing the details of the ingredient profile so I'll give a brief overall view and then focus on what stood out for me. Like others, I'm not a fan of prop blends. But when something is really effective for me, I tend to be forgiving.

The Pump Blend is curious to me because it really doesn't have many of the usual suspects in pump products. It's got beta alanine, which I typically consider strength/endurance boosting, taurine and theobromine - so for me these are things I see more in energy mixes in other products. No nitrates, glycine, agmatine or betaine, which all more common. So I'm pretty "meh" on the whole pump blend.

Now the Focal Kinetic Matrix, that's another story. I love nootropics and I respond well to them. This has pikatropin and choline bitartrate and I felt like they made a difference. Add in a whole slew of stims such as caffeine, dicaffeine maleate and higenamine and I got a very effective mental focus and boost. I liked it and I like the selection of ingredients.

Now like I said, it's in 2 prop blends: the first is 3.25g and the second is 1.0215g. Let's face it, other than comparing the standard 3.2g of beta alanine, we really don't have reliable baselines for the rest. For me, the bottom line was that based on use it was effective for me so the ingredient profile passes the muster.

Note: I'm told this has 400mg of caffeine; I haven't verified it but if so, then wow, it's really, really smooth for that much stim.

I loved this stuff. I loved all 3 flavors and found them not too sweet, especially given the bicarbonate that's been added to give them that Alka Seltzer type fizz. Now I realize some guys may find that a negative, but for me, I thought it was really unique and groovy. And I'm 3 tubs in and haven't grown tired of it yet. There was a bit more sedimentation in the blend than usual, so perhaps that's a quality/manufacturing issue, but again, more than acceptable.

I dosed with a single scoop every time and felt it was a true one scoop pwo.

I train in the AM at 0530 so stim and focus elements are very important for me. In fact, I can barely get out of my walker these days without dat caffeine, lol. (ok, I'm not really in a walker.) Like I said, I used a single scoop about 15-20 minutes before hitting the gym and felt that I received a consistent mental focus and energy boost. Nothing jittery, nothing cracked out, and nothing that faded. That's gold for me. It's important for me to say that I am generally pretty stim tolerant so your results may not be the same, but for me, it was smooth as velvet.

I especially liked the nootropics - they always help me remain calm but alert, if that makes sense. And that lets me focus on form without acting like a total chuckle-head. No, I didn't want to go skin a grizzly bear with my Bowie knife, but I did leave the gym feeling as alert as I did when i got there, so that's a big plus; no crash like so many other high stim products.

I got like zero pump from this. Zero. But pump is a cosmetic thing for me and the benefits of energy and focus blow pump out of the water.

You can get this right around $29-$30 per 30 serving tub. And since I only used a single scoop, it was a true 30 servings. That's a dollar per serving which is right in my acceptable zone. One of my other go-to pwo products is Isatori Pre-Gro and that's $40 for 30 servings (I use two scoops) so this is $10 cheaper - a number that I don't even sweat if it's effective. $10 a month? meh, I blow that on beef jerky. So i rate this a very good value.

Conclusion

This was my first product from VMI Sports and I found it to be superior. Like I said, I vote with my money and I went out and bought 3 more tubs after this one. That's as good a recommendation as a cheap baztard like me can give! I loved the flavor and fizz but I benefited from the focus and energy. Give it a try!

Overall
    Overall
    6.9
      March 5, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Decent Pump
    • Prop Blends
    • Flushing

Hey guys time for my review on Krush-It by VMI Sports. My training while using this product was almost exclusively mid-morning while fasted. I am 32 y/o, 265lbs and mainly trained high volume. Thanks to VMI and the TROOP program for this product.

This product is made up of a "blend" and a "matrix, which are two prop blends. I've done enough complaining about prop blends so I am not going to do it any more. There is no way of telling how much of each ingredient there is in here, but we will work with what we have since that is what we are here for.

The "Super-Human KRUSH-IT Pump Blend" is made up of Beta-Alanine, L-Taurine and Theobromine. It comes in at a total of 3.25g. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here and guess that we have pretty decent doses of those three ingredients to make up the 3.25g.

The "Focal Kinetic KRUSH-IT Matrix" is where we are supposed to get energy and focus from. I know a rep told one of the other reviewers that there is 400mg of caffeine in each scoop if I am not mistaken. That is not a small amount which is why I would say to use caution, especially if you are very sensitive to stims. That leaves roughly .6g for the rest of the ingredients in this matrix, which are Choline Bitartrate, Infinergy Di-Caffeine Malate, Pikatropin, Norcoclaurine HCI and Rauwolfia Extract.

They also threw in 35mg of Niacin which I'm not a big fan of, especially when I get the flush from it. But it is what it is.

I had the Tiger's Blood flavor. Extremely bright red in color. The mixability was usually decent, with some occasional bits left in the bottom of my shaker cup. The dosing instructions say 1 scoop, not to exceed 2 in a 24 hour period. Luckily I consider myself a supplement guinea pig so i obviously went for 2 a couple times. We'll talk about that in the next section.

Taste was just too sweet for me to really enjoy. I think it should be toned down a little bit. It wasn't a bad taste, just way too sweet and fake tasting. One big thing that I noticed about this product that I don't think i have seen in any other reviews is that it always became a carbonated drink for. This actually became kind of a pain in the butt for me because one time, due to the carbonation effect, it actually blew the lid off my shaker cup and sprayed half a serving of bright red liquid all over my floor. All I could do was laugh. Scared the poo out of me.

I'll start with my one scoop experience. On an empty stomach, I noticed the flushing effect pretty quick. I was getting red patches all over my body and got a bit itchy. It was borderline allergic reaction. But not swelling up or anything like that so I don't think it was. The energy kicked in within 15-20 minutes and it kicked in hard. My workouts would always start off real strong and I'd be feeling great. Unfortunately, within 40-50 minutes I could tell I was fizzling out fast. My energy would fade and I would get kind of lazy. Same thing with focus. The focus was average at the beginning, but would always fade away with the energy. The pump factor with Krush-It was average at best. I found that supplementing it with a pump product worked well.

Yeah, so I tried 2 scoops approximately three times. The first two times I wasn't training on an empty stomach which is why i tried it. Keep in mind, at this point I did not know that 1 scoop contained 400mg of caffeine. And after trying 1 scoop plenty of times, I honestly didn't think it had QUITE that much. First two times at 2 scoops led to extreme flushing (probably from 70mg of naicin) and itchy skin. Workout still turned out about the same as one scoop, just with more energy to start, but with the same fizzle. With all that being said, do not try 2 scoops of this stuff on an empty stomach. This was the first time in my life that I had to leave a gym because I was so stimmed out. All I wanted to do was sit in my truck with the radio off and stare off into the distance until the feeling went away. It was crazy and needless to say I never took 2 scoops again. I am extremely stim tolerant and am not a small guy.

Overall, I rated the effectiveness at 6.5. It was there but didn't last all that long.

About $35 for a 30 serving tub, and after experiencing 2 scoops and knowing I'd never do that again, you're looking at just over $1 per serving. In the PWO game, I'd call that a pretty decent deal.

Side Effects

Flushing and itchy skin. Way too stimmed out at more than 1 scoop. No stomach issues out of the normal.

Conclusion

I'd say this product it meh. If you do give it a shot, I'd heavily advise listening to the instructions and starting at 1/2 scoop. In retrospect I feel like I may have not given KRUSH-IT a fair shot due to the fact that I never tried less than one scoop. Maybe it could have been a little better. But I figured after how I reacted to one scoop, it wouldn't get any better at less of a dosage. Thanks so much to VMI sports for this product and for all the samples. Hope I helped shed some light on this product. Go Bruins!
    • Tiger's Blood: 6/10

March 5, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Intense Energy
    • Prop Blends

bnichols25 here with another VMI sports nutrition review. I am 5'11 185 lbs. I workout approximately 3-4 a week. I work in a fast paced work environment and drive a lot so I NEED the extra boost from PWO. I have taken many pwo from original Jack3d to lower stim products.

Ingredient Profile 7/10

First off, prop blend. We all dislike them but its just something we have to live with in this industry. I really like what is included in the two blends. It has a lot of your typical ingredients like Beta alanine, choline bitartrate, rauwolscine, and caffeine. Also, pikatropin for focus. I am not going to spend a lot of time in this section because with a prop blend there is no way to tell how much of what is in it. It seems like there are areas that might be under dosed. Another poster stated that a rep told them it had 400mg of caffeine so that means that there is more than 400mg of choline bitartrate. This would leave a little over 100mg for the rest of the ingredients.

Some people would prefer to not of creatine but I do like having creatine in my pwo. Even if its only a gram, I think it is still beneficial.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 8/10

I liked the tiger blood flavor. It was a combo of watermelon, strawberry, and coconut. At first I was completely overwhelmed by the taste but I just added more water and I actually enjoyed the taste. I also had samples of the ecto cooler and hawaiian hurricane. I didn't care for the ecto cooler but the hawaiian hurricane was pretty good. Never had issues with mixing.

As far as dosing goes, I used a single scoop all the way through my tub. I never felt like my tolerance built up or anything. I made sure to only take it earlier in the day because it kept me awake at night one time.

As a side note, I just wish they would have taken it easy on the dyes. I don't need my pwo to be bright green or red.

Effectiveness 8/10

Krush it definitely gave a big boost of energy for me. I think it relies heavily on caffeine to produce this energy but it was still effective nonetheless. Even with the amount of caffeine, I didn't feel like it was just jittery, nervous energy. I was able to lift more and stay longer. I actually hit some current personal records while on Krush it. ( I was also taking arimistane at the time).

Value 6.5/10

For $35 you can 30 servings. I feel like that is above the average cost of a pwo although if you only use 1 scoop or less like I did, it works out to be 30 whole servings. Price point does hurt this product since you can get a good pre workout for less than 30 bucks.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was a little trouble falling asleep at night a time or 2 but no big deal.

Conclusion

I enjoyed my tub of Krush It and I really like VMI Sports as a company. If you like high stim pwo then I recommend you give this one a shot. I think the formula could be improved with some creatine though. Last but not least, I want to give a big thanks to VMI for allowing me to try Krush It as well as all the samples.

Overall
    Overall
    6.3
    5.5
      February 29, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Cool Name
    • Inconsistent Energy
    • Prop Blends
    - Introduction -
    Simple is always how I explain my diet and workouts. 5x5 three times a week, basketball and other sports mixed and and I try to eat a well round diet of fish, eggs, milk and greens. Just some info on me since this is a stim pre and high and weigh can sometimes play a role, I am 5'10 195lbs and my normal caffeine tolorance is roughly 300 mg at a time, though I usually try to keep around 200mg for my pre's.

- Ingredient Profile:
    This is the kind of preworkout I am drawn to. It focuses mainly on, well focus and energy. There are two separate prop blends here with some common and other not so common ingredients in two prop blends.

First prop blend is a total of 3.2 grams and Beta Alanine, L-Taurine and Theobromine in it, and you are most likely getting one if not all under-dosed. being that the clinical dosage for Beta Alanine is 3.2 grams which is the total amount of the prop blend. Honestly with Beta Alanine and L-Taurine I would assume Beta Alanine is dosed around 2 grams, L-Taurine 1 gram, and theobromine filling out the rest around 100 mg.

Next you have the stim blend the comes out to a total of 1.0215 grams. They have some good solid ingredients like Higenamine(Norcoclaurine HCI), choline bitartrate and of course caffeine to anchor this prop blend. One thing to note is that I had asked the rep(who was very helpful by the way) about how much caffeine is in this and he replied about 400mg which I will get into later into this review.

Just looking at the ingredient list any experienced supplement user will know this is a high stim, energy based pwo.

- Taste: 6/10 (Tigers Blood)
    The taste was okay, I would say they did a decent job hiding the taste from all the stims, other than that nothing spectacular.

- Mixability:
    Mixing was good, no residue or clumps. 1 scoop in roughly 10 oz of water, few shakes and I was off.

- Dosing -
    Total of 30 servings with 1 serving being a 8.6 grams in total is the standard way to dose this, though I did change my dosage which I will get into next.

- Effectiveness: 6.5/10
    Over the lifespan of the container they sent me, I started out with 1 scoop prior to working out and experienced what I will explain as jitteriness and overall feeling of over-stimulation. Normally I stay under 300 mg of caffeine per day and around 200 for a pre workout. Per the rep this is around 400 mg and it was simply too much for me. So what I did was reduce the scoop to a 3/4 scoop and that is how I used this from there on out and my rating is solely based off of a 3/4 scoop.

Energy: 6/10
    At 3/4 scoop the energy I experienced can be likened to that of downing a 20oz Monster. It would come on stong, and fade quickly about 30-45 minutes after it started to kick in, which it kicks in about 15 minutes after ingesting it. I would be relying heavily on my intraworkout or BCAA's in order to make it through my workout and complete it. Overall I was not impressed by the energy and how it just did not seem to last, however it was not all bad as seen in the next part, focus.

Focus: 8/10
    Krush It definitely did a good job at providing focus. About 15-20 minutes after taking it I would start to feel in the zone. My lifts were better simply because of the increase cognitive ability Krush It provided and this was at 3/4 scoop. At 1 scoop my mind would be racing too fast for me to focus, and ended up being detrimental to my workouts.

Pump: 6/10
    Did not experienced great mind blowing pumps, more like average ones. My muscles were fuller, but veins were not popping out everywhere. Overall I though the pumps were average, however I was only taking 3/4 scoop so that could have something to do with it.

Overall going into this I was hoping to find a new focus pre, but the over stimulation ended up being too much. Though 3/4 scoop worked decently well for me, the effectiveness just was not on point.

- Value: 5.5/10
    Now at 1 full scoop you get 30 servings, and at $35 that is above the average price of a pre($30). Though if you dose it how I did it takes the servings up to roughly 45 making the price point better, but then again you usually do not buy a pre to only take 3/4 of it.

- Side Effects -
    Well at one scoop I felt quite jittery and experienced some serious mind race. This was not the case once I dropped the dosage to 3/4 scoop.

- Conclusion -
    This is a high stim pre that would most likely be suited for a stim junkie who loves caffeine. I would not recommend this to newbs, but rather to the bigs guys looking for a high stim pre. I say if you have the extra money try it out, if not there are plenty of solid options out there for the same or less price.

Thanks to VMI for sending this out! Have to say the communication between myself and the rep was 2nd to non. Answered all my questions promptly and was understanding about reducing the dosage. And thanks for all the samples as well!
    • Tiger's Blood: 6/10

Overall
    Overall
    5.6
    5.9
    5.3
      February 13, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Decent Pump
    • Cool Name
    • Needs More Pump
    • Inconsistent Energy
    • Prop Blends

A special thanks to VMI for providing Krush it and other products to the ER/TROOPS programs. "Krush It" is a PWO designed to enahcnce focus through nootropic properties, provide pumps, and give users a high stimulant based energy drive to power through workouts. It contains a blend of plenty well known ingredients known for their specific benefits in each category of the PWO supplementation subject.

So, does it deliver the drive needed to truly "krush it"?

In addition to ample amounts of B-vitamins, calcium, and sodium, krush it consists of two prop blends. (uuuggghhhh!!!)

The first blend is a pump factor blend consisting of taurine, beta-alanine, and theorombine combined to quantify a 3.25g. Seems, like a good dose of all the ingredients in order to get a notable pump.

The next is a "focal kinetic" blend that contains caffeine, pikatropin, choline, and alpha yohimbe. Combined, these ingredients yield a 1.0215g amount. Safe to say, a couple of ingredients may be potentially under-dosed in this aspect.

As you can see, we've got plenty of ingredients we've all see more than enough times to know what they do in terms of performance in the gym. Don't think I need to discuss any of them in detail.

One last note is that the product contains no creatine, so this may be a pro or con dpending on a user's preference.

In addition to some samples of their other flavors, I received a tub of their tiger's blood flavor. A unique name, but with a not so good taste. I found the flavor unpleasant with an equally unwelcoming aftertaste that didn't sit well with me. The ecto cooler and Hawaiian hurricane flavors that were included in the samples were much better, especially the ecto cooler. Mixability was fine; no clumps or grit.

I would take a full serving scoop with water or sports drink about 20 minutes before hitting the wieghts.

So first I'll talk about what I enjoyed from the product. I noticed some real good focus enhancement from the product as I felt more honed in on my objectives for each workout on every consecutive day. I would bang out my sets with more determination and mental clarity, which for me does often make a difference in both volume and intensity.

Second, pump factor was alright. Standalone, Krush It will give an intermediate pump that may result in some improvements in vascularity. After a week or so, I added VMI's primary pump product VasogenXT, and the pumps were significant;y improved. Krsuh it could improve somewhat in this category.

Now for what I didn't quite like about the product. The supposed high stim energy drive touted with Krush it was unsatisfactory. I found that the energy would be consistent up to about the first half of my workout and then would seemingly fade. I wasn't risking taking an additional scoop because I didn't want to risk getting a dirty wired and jittery feeling from too much caffeine. This is another area Krush it could use improvement in.

To summarize: Great Focus, Decent Pump, Inconsistent Energy

The lowest price I've seen Krush it go for is 35 dollars for a thirty serving tub. Given that this is about the average price for a majority of today's popular PWOs, that may seem like a fair deal. For me though, considering the lagging results, I wouldn't invest in the product for that price. Again, I base the value from what other consumers may interpret it, not just my own opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, the product was in no way a total bust and is indeed worth a try. It simply did not hit the benchmark of satisfaction with me personally. In terms of improvement, I would suggest adding some agmapure for better pump and perhaps some LCTC and Theacrine to aid the energy benefits. As a final note, go for the ecto cooler if you wind up giving the product a try.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!