KETOGENIC BHB SALTS - EXOGENOUS KETONES Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
9.1
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  April 30, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hydration
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Better Mood
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Hydration Elements
  • Pricey For Some

Shout out to VMI! I'm a little late to the party but made it just in time to keep it popping! As I do every so often, I like to get on a keto friendly diet to shed a little fat off. Beginning of this year was no different after the holidays. I had seen KETO BHB advertised lately, but not tried it beforeso when I saw it in the vault, I thought it was perfect time to give it a try to compare past results.

First off, fully disclosed profile! I will highlight a few of the ingredientsbe sure to check the image below to see the remainder.
6g of go BHB to provide you with boost of energy all while burning fat and hydrating you.
300mg of L-Tyrosine to aid in mood support.
TRAACS Minerals and Electrolytes
Zero Caffeine to allow it to be stacked with stimulant

Taste: I give this a 10 out of 10. Mixability a 10 out of 10 as well. Dosing is 1 scoop a day with the option to take twice a day for better results. I took the standard dosing of once a day and took it mid-morning each day.

As for effectiveness, KETO BHB did wonders. I had already been on a Keto diet for 3 weeks and only lost 2lbs. By the end of the 20 days, I had lost an additional 5 lbs. I immediately started feeling a boost of energy after drinking it. One of the biggest initial results was the reduction in cravings. I found myself having to make myself watch the clock to eat food instead of my stomach telling me too. At the end of my 20 days, I was very pleased with the results and lost fat in my stomach where I was trying to focus on, all why not losing any strength. I set a new PR on deadlift at 436 weighing in at 161 lbs. My previous pr was 405.

I found this online for $40, which I think is more than a fair price for the quality ingredients you are getting with VMI. Especially if only taking one scoop a day. At two scoops a day I would say it's a little high for my liking at that point.

Side Effects

As for side effects, off and on I would experience slight stomach issues, but would clear up with quickly. Outside of that, no known issues.

Conclusion

In conclusion, VMI knocked it out of the park with another excellent product. If you are on a KETO diet/lifestyle and looking for a product like this, definitely don't hesitate to give this a try. You will not be disappointed.
  • Pink Lemonade: 9/10