Arimistane has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Arimistane Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Arimistane is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by VMI Sports®. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Arimistane has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

November 24, 2017

• Lean And Hard Physique
  • Strength
  • Dries Out Joints
  • Potentially Low Dose

First and foremost I would like to thank VMI Sports Nutrition for sending me out their product so I could try it and review it for you guys. I would also like to thank SR for providing me the opportunity and the tools so that I can share with you guys my experience.

I was in the process of claiming prohormones 1-andro and 4-andro and figured this would be a great addition to my post cycle. I wanted to make sure that I keep my gains and that the 4-andro does not develop any more estrogen than needed. I didn't hesitate and claimed it for myself to run it as a PCT after my prohormone cycle.

This has a very basic ingredient profile .. with one active ingredient that is Arimistane (Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione).
Here is a very short list of the benefits that this ingredient can attribute to. I taken the info below from www.evolutionary.org:

Increase in testosterone levels
Improved recovery
Drying out/hardening and more vascularity
Increased libido
Reduced fat storage
Lowering of cortisol and estrogen levels

Took 2 pills (one dosage) before working out. On none workout days I took this 20-30 minutes prior to having lunch. There were occasions that I took this in the evenings since sometimes it was hard to remember.

I think all around this product helped me greatly as a PCT. I did retain some of the strength gains that came with the prohormones. It also made me look a little bit leaner and my muscles were more defined than ever. The gains made them bigger and Arimistane showcase them better. My wife noticed that all my muscles were way more visible even after the prohormones. I'm not sure if it was her appraisals or Arimistane gave me a libido boost in the bed ;). I did feel a lot better after this cycle than the cycle I was on before and did not take any Arimistane. I still feel bigger than I was when I started and what's better I definitely look leaner.

The lowest I found this for was on Amazon for 21.44 at the time of writing this review. That comes out to .71 cents per serving of 50mg of Arimistane. I looked at other offerings and it's all mostly in the same price range. There is one other product that offers a little more Arimistane and some other goodies for the same price so therefore I'm not going to give it a 9.

Side Effects

Joints are going to ache while you are on this, especially when you are doing your legs ... I felt my knees more than ever but nothing overly unpleasant. Just make sure you take supplements to help you out like omega-3 and curcumin. If you have the money and the love for your joints than also invest into a joint supplement ...

Conclusion

Highly recommended for anyone coming off form the prohormone cycle. My biggest fear was loosing the gains that I acquired while running on the cycle. Also, last time I was on a prohormone cycle my natural testosterone levels were very low ... I wanted to make sure I bring them back to normal as quickly as possible and I feel this product also helped me get there. Not only did it do what I expected it also made me look a lot leaner. Overall I'm very happy with the product and would recommend it to my friends and colleagues. Thank you for reading this ... and to sum up the review ... For SPARTA!!!

November 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Libido
  • Increases Test
  • Dry Look
  • Lean And Hard Physique
  • Joint Dryness
  • Potentially Low Dose

As I've gotten older I've made the decision to mostly stay away from the various categories of hormone-affecting supplements. But when I read through all the stellar reviews of VMI's Arimistane, I knew I had to give it a go.

As reviews below summarize, Arimisitane is an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that acts by binding to androgens and preventing estrogen conversion, while also preventing rises in cortisol levels. In doing so an AI creates a testosterone-friendly environment in the body thus supporting a leaner, harder physique along with various other benefits. It's a versatile supplement and can be used as a stand-alone, as part of a PCT program to counteract the shutdown effects of a hard PH, or while actually on-cycle in order to keep estrogen levels low and preemptively avoid PCT problems.

VMI's Arimistane (Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione) bottle is 60 caps at 25mg each. I followed the dosing instructions of 4 days at 25mg and then ~3.5 weeks at 50mg. In my opinion this is a light dosage as I was running this as a stand-alone product. Most research I've read suggests a more effective dose is 100mg-200mg daily for four-to-six weeks.

Most days I took my dose before my evening meal as I don't eat in the mornings. On lifting days I took my dose 20-30 minutes pre-workout. Very easy to swallow caps. No issues at all with powder burps or indigestion.

Everyone raves about this product and while I will say that I enjoyed it and felt its effects, I would run it differently in the future and would experiment with 75mg-150mg doses.

It took about five days before I started noticing the effects of Arimistane. Most noticeably for me were an increase in libido and uh hardness. Not that this is a problem for me, but my soldier was absolutely getting some backup from this AI.

The leaning out, dryness, and muscle hardness effects I started experiencing more towards the end of week two, and honestly these were not as pronounced for me as there were for other users. Noticeable? Yes. But nothing dramatic. I'm wondering if this is because of my size. At 6'1", 215lb.; I'm larger than the average adult male, and as mentioned I think I would have seen stronger effects in this area if I had upped the dosage. I also would have liked to have run this for closer to six weeks as it felt as though I was continuing to experience a slight improvement in these categories the longer I was on Arimistane.

Nothing noticeable for me in terms of gym stamina or strength, but as I've written in other reviews I mostly lift to maintain my size and general health. No power lifting or maxing out here. I've also been struggling with rotator cuff inflammation which meant I was limited in my workouts part of the time I was on Arimistane.

Value is decent. Overall you're getting 1,500mg of Arimistane in a $25-$30 bottle. If you get a full 30 days out of a single bottle, this is a good deal. If you're like me and probably need a higher dose, $25 for two and a half weeks is a bit steep. There's a few other AIs on the market worth considering. MAN's Nolvadren XT nets you 2,100mg of Arimistane in it's 28 serving bottle, plus a bunch of other goodies. ELIM1NATE by Olympus Labs serves up 25mg caps as well, but gives you a 200 cap bottle option (5,000mg Arimistane) for only $35. Long story short, VMI has a good product here that is fairly priced, but there's some strong competition if you want to shop around.

Side Effects

I had some joint dryness, particularly in my knees, in the first two weeks on this product. It did seem to abate after those two weeks. Not a big problem.

Conclusion

This is a good supplement that can support a variety of goals. Clearly the product is quality and the price point is competitive. I would absolutely recommend it to just about any experienced lifter. But don't be afraid to explore other options. There's some solid other AIs on the market that have some additional appeal in my opinion.

Overall
Overall
9.4
9.3
  October 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Great Value
  • Minor Libido Increase
  • Dries Out Joints

38 years old and I lift 4 days a week. With the exception of an AI in the past (AD-3 PCT) I have never run any supplements that mess with my hormone levels such as PH's. After having success with AD-3 PCT, I became a fan of AI's. Once I saw Armistane pop up on the TROOPer program that already had great reviews I had to give it a run! Special thanks to VMI and the TROOPer program for making this run possible. i ran this purely as a stand alone product.

Only one ingredient, Armistane (Androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione) at 50mg for 2 pills (1 dose) or 25mg per pill. Armistane is an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and a cortisol inhibitor. This means that is is used to lower estrogen and cortisol levels within the body (thats a good thing). This is typically used 'on cycle' when running pro-hormones that have the ability to raise estrogen levels within the body, but this is also used a stand alone. Armistane can be used as a PCT as well.

The benefits of Armistane include lowering of estrogen levels, lowering of cortisol levels, reduced fat storage, increased libido, increased vascularity, drying out/hardening effect, improved recovery, and increase in testosterone levels. Typical dosage and lengths are 50-100mg daily for 6 weeks During Cycle or PCT, and 100-200mg daily for up to 4 weeks solo. The dosage here coming in at 50mg seemed to work just fine for me though, I never upped the dosage to see a difference.

Taste/Mixability: Nothing to report here, they are medium sized cool looking blue pills. Take the blue pill Neo!

Dosing: I followed the instructions to the letter. I took 1 pill (25mg) for the first four days, then on Day 5 to the end, I took 2 pills (50mg) a day. I took them in the morning with my PWO on training days, and with my morning protein shake on non-training days.

Let me just start by saying this product works! Even if you think 50mg is too low, it was just right for me. The nice thing about each pill being 25mg is you can dose as you need and see fit. I am going to start off by the effectiveness I saw on this product, then we will talk about the label claims.

On Day 3 of taking this (still at 1 pill a day), I started to notice my muscles tightening up. My whole upper body felt tighter, I was surprised at how fast this product works at half a dose. On Day 5 (first day I took 2 pills a day), I got an insane pump in the gym that it actually hurt. Two of my normal gym buddies commented that I looked leaner, last time I got that comment was when I was running AD-3 PCT.

From Day 12 and on the vascularity really kicked in. I have very pronounced veins in the front shoulder area that I have never had before, it looks like an awesome vein highway, good stuff. This is also the point my joints started to dry out, I upped my dosage of Curcumin and was really not an issue. Suggestion though, take an effective Fish Oil and/or Joint Supplement when running this.

Fast forwarding to three weeks in to the end of the bottle, the leanness and pumps were there just not as pronounced. However, the vascularity remained as did the muscle tightness.

Now lets talk label claims:

Increase Maximum Power Output: Well, hard to say that this directly effected me since I do take PWO's and Creatine, but I would say that it does contribute with a boost in test levels, thereby increasing maximum power output. I did not stagger on any of my workouts while taking this.

Enhance Libido & Improve Desire: I really do not have any issues here, but did not notice a crazy increase, which is fine by me. I honestly do not take a test booster type product to raise my sexual health, but there was a minor increase. If you have problems in this area I imagine this will help you out a bit.

Lean, Hard, Dry: Yup, Yup, and Yup. Read above, thats where this product shines!!

All in all, I loved running Armistane from beginning to end. I took my last dose this morning and am actually kind of sad this is over. Really quality AI here!

You can find incredible deals on Amazon ($24) or All Star health ($23.99). The bottle gives you 60 capsules, or 30 days if you dose it at 2 pills a day. This comes out to 80 cents a day. Holy cow, for a product this effective, and being under a dollar a day, thats an incredible deal. Not much else to say here, but yeah AMAZING VALUE.

Side Effects

Dry Joints: This is a real thing, so I suggest you take an effective fish oil and/or joint support or up your dosage. I upped my dosage of Curcumin during this run and it worked fine for me. This is not as painful joint pain as I experienced with AD-3 PCT but it is still there. It will kick in right around the 12 day mark.

I did not experience any other side effects, but other users may experience Anxiety (due to lower estrogen) and Liver Issues (only at very high dosages). No problems with me though.

Conclusion

So I highly recommend this, this was an amazing AI. I am so blown away that this worked so well as a stand alone, that I am definitely going to use this as my go to AI in the future, as I plan to run DAA and PH's some day. Its nice to know which AI is my go to for PCT or On Cycle support. Great value, very effective, overall great job VMI. If you are in the market for a quality AI, look no further! I may have fallen in love!

Overall
Overall
9.3
  April 26, 2017

• Increases Libido
  • Strength
  • Vascularity
  • Painful Joints

Hey guys- it's been a while since I wrote a review on a purchase and this review on Arimistane is long overdue. I took this to stack with D-Pol and the two work together incredibly well. When the D-Pol ended I kept up with the Arimistane for another 6-weeks, then took a month off of all things that can effect hormone levels. I'm hoping this will provide a well rounded testament to how amazing this stuff actually is.

50mg Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)

Arimistane is a suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor that acts by binding to androgens and preventing estrogen conversion. Without an AI, your body will try to balance rising testosterone levels (from whatever cause), with a spike in estrogen. This kills your muscle growth, libido, motivation... basically your will to live! (gains are life, bro) It also prevents the onset of gynocomastia, and can help in reversing it if it's already happening to you.

Arimistane also prevents a rise in cortisol levels (the stress hormone), which can lead to gaining weight and killing your progression. Preventing it from becoming a problem leads to a better, more confident mindset and leaner physique.

Lastly, it increases the release of luteinizing hormone which is responsible for sperm production and an increase in natural testosterone. Take that to bed with you.

I had great effects at 2 pills daily first thing in the morning. When supplementing with this on its own, you can take a second dose later in the day, but with the effects I had without doing so, I wouldn't say it's even close to necessary. Just take it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before you eat.

My routine was to take it first thing, before I showered for work. Once I was showered and dressed I had easily surpassed 30 minutes, made my morning shake, and hit the road.

I started arimistane 2-weeks into a D-Pol run. I'd noticed a quick change in energy, strength, and motivation within a week of starting the D-Pol, and noticed it start to taper down around that 14-day mark. Motivation was in decline and so was my libido, and I attributed this to my body trying to balance my hormone levels with more estrogen. I started the arimistane and within days (literally, like... 2 days) I was on another level. I was spending 2 hours in the gym easily with no fatigue at all. My queue to go home was due to time, not fatigue. Add to that, my weights on just about every lift went from reps of 8-10 to 15-20. I increased my weights in every single category-- usually by ~20%, but in a few lifts I literally doubled my weights.

One thing I'd noticed early on when just running the D-Pol was that my muscles were full but the gains were relatively bulky. The arimistane dried that right out. The gains got very lean, and vascularity significantly increased.

When the D-Pol run ended after 30 days, I was worried about the drop off. Arimistane kept that at bay too. D-Pol was definitely the leading edge on increasing my weights, but once that fell out of my stack I was able to maintain most of the weight/rep ratios I'd achieved or only take a minor step back. That lasted about a week and then strength gains started to come on again with just the arimistane, though not as rapidly as when I had the two compounds stacked.

The last thing I noticed was in the bedroom. Good in every respect. I actually think my member got a little bigger... and that was according to my wife. Not bad!

When I stopped my second month I did notice a significant fall off that took about 3-weeks to get out of. Weights went down, motivation decreased, water weight came back a bit, but in every category I never fell to even close to the point I was at when I'd first started taking it. It was far from 2 steps forward, 1 step back... more like 5 steps forward 1 step back.

You must be kidding me with the value here. I spent $29.99 at nutrahealth supply the first month, and $24.99 at Amazon the second month. It easily justifies itself to cost $1/serving.

Side Effects

As with the other reviews, this did make my joints sore. Mainly my shoulders and only noticeable with things like rows at full extension. My knee bothered me too, but always does. Arimistane didn't help that. I upped my fish oils though, and that pretty much eliminated the problem. However, that doesn't look like it was effective for everyone. (I'll quickly add that 2 1/2 weeks into VMI's Arima-XD I have no sore joints and similar yet not quite as intense effects so far, but that reviews comes later)

Conclusion

Altogether, this is an incredible supplement. It could be helpful as a PCT, but also a totally legit standalone choice. If you want to push the limits for yourself, but stay safe and away from complicated PH stacks and their PCT requirements, this is the best you'll find.

February 28, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Libido
  • Strength
  • Vascularity
  • Painful Joints

Bnichols25 back again to review Arimistane by VMI Sports Nutrition. I want to give a huge thanks to the folks at VMI. Not only did they send me Armistane and Krush it through the TROOPS program, but they also sent me several samples of their protein and pump product. I really like what I have seen/experienced from VMI Sports Nutrition so far.

As I stated earlier, I took Krush it, Rally (by Too fit USA), and various proteins while using Arimistane. My past experiences with similar products include erase and AD3-pct.

Ingredient Profile 8/10

Super simple profile of 50mg of Arimistane (Adrosta-3, 5-Diene-7,17-Dione). I had decent results with AD3-pct which had 25mg more Arimistane so I was worried that this might be slightly under dosed. But after taking VMI's Arimistane, I believe they must have a high quality source of ingredients. Regardless, 50mg per dose (25mg/pill).

Dosing was also as easy as it gets. 2 Pills per day with a meal or before a workout. They suggest taking half a serving (1 pill) for the first 3-5 days which I did. I also dosed it at 1 serving per day throughout my whole bottle. It does state that you should not exceed 3 pills per serving or 4 per day.

Effectiveness 9/10

Arimistane greatly exceeded my expectations. VMI claims that you will experience "increase maximum power output, enhanced libido, and a lean, hard, dry look". All of these claims were right on the money.

I want to start with their first claim of increased max power output. Simply put, I was lifting much more than before. My bench press was where I noticed this most (since I was having knee trouble and couldn't squat much), but I was able to throw weight around that I haven't lifted in 3 ish years back when I had more time to lift.

I also experienced a libido boost and I had more desire than normal. This was right on par with similar products I have taken in the past but VMI did it with less ingredients.

The last claim they made was that dry lean look. By the end of week 2 I could tell a big difference. Abs were much more noticeable and I looked more muscular. I had a slight increase in vascularity but nothing major. I definitely enjoyed this aspect of the product and for that reason I had to bump effectiveness to a 9.

Value 8.5

After a quick look, it seems like you can get this for around $25 bucks for a 30 day supply at 1 serving per day. I felt like it was effective at 1 serving per day so a month long cycle for that price is pretty good.

Side Effects 5/10

This area is the biggest drawback for me. Somewhere around 2 weeks into my bottle, I started having so much trouble with my knees that I couldn't squat for a week. Also, this last week, I am experiencing pain in my wrists. Not sure if that can be attributed to Arimistane but I haven't had any trouble before with them.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed my bottle of Arimistane. I might suggest some good joint support if you plan on buying this product. I also want to add that I feel like VMI is a top notch company with some great products. I hope to try some more of their supplements in the future. If you want that dry, lean look and increased strength in the gym, Arimistane might be the product for you.

February 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery
  • Increases Libido
  • Increases Test
  • Strength
  • Vascularity
  • Painful Joints

Before I start I want to thank VMI Sports Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Arimistane. This was the first product that I have tried from VMI Sports. During my review I was on a 5 day powerlifting program that included some hypertrophy.

Claims:
- Increase Muscle Power Output
- Enhance Libido & Improve Desire
- Lean/Hard/Dry

Very simply this only had one ingredient: 50mg of Arimistane. Basically Arimistane or (AI) is an inhibitor that binds to aromatase enzymes: All in All this means the body keeps testosterone from turning into estrogen. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2228389/

Taste - None

Mixability - None

Dosing - I followed the dosing protocol on the bottle: For the first 3 to 5 days, take 1 capsule 20-30 min before training or prior to a meal. After day 5 take 2 capsules (100mg) 20-30 min prior to training. On non training days I took 2 capsules before my last meal which was usually around 8:30-9:00 pm.

Before I started this review I was going through some health issues possibly caused by using SARMS. I talked to my doctor and had a treatment of cure, but also I noted that I had an AI Inhibitor which the Doc said was alright to use. AI Inhibitors are always a part of my PCT stack for blocking estrogen but also for its Cortisol control.

It took about two weeks for me to start seeing results of strength gains while getting that dry look. Following my 30 day use I was able to add anywhere from 10-15lbs to my compound lifts. I'm going to use the claims made on the bottle to grade this product.

Increase Muscle Power Output - Definitely a YES, my lifts pretty much all went up all while basically on a PCT.

Enhance Libido & Improve Desire - This was definitely an area where I could really tell it was working. Waking up most mornings after week 2 with morning wood and feeling ready for any desirable moment.

Lean/Hard/Dry - I definitely saw noticeable effects with my physique especially with my core/stomach area. I don't have 6 pack abs but I could definitely tell a difference from a side view in the mirror. With dryness comes vascularity and saw most of that in my forearms and shoulders.

You can find a bottle of VMI Sports Nutrition Arimistane for around $25. Your going to pay around .83 per serving (100 mg) which is comparable to other AI products on the shelves. Personally I believe this to be a great deal especially when using this as part of a PCT - My health is worth every penny of that price and more.

Side Effects

Joint Pain - Especially in my knees and elbows. I used cissus and fish oil and some of that went away.

Conclusion

Overall I was impressed with the results I saw from Arimistane and would definitely add this to my PCT stack. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and look forward to trying out other VMI Sports Nutrition products.

February 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Recovery
  • Increases Libido
  • Increases Test
  • Strength
  • Vascularity
  • Painful Joints
Big shout out to the SR Troops community and to VMI Sports Nutrition for providing our community with such a solid product. I have always been a fan of Estrogen blockers. As we all know we want our bodies to regulate the amount of test to estrogen on its own. But this is not always the case. Due to our environmental issues, the types of foods we eat and other supplements that we take, I feel that our hormones are almost always out of wack. Lowering the estrogen in the body may help your body overall increase your natural test production. That is always a win win in my book.

The biggest problem I have found when taking Arimistane based products before is the quality of the actual arimistane. It was always low grade and although the dosages were the same the effects were not as great as Ive experienced on this product.

=======================================

Ingredients: 10/10 - so instead of attaching a label, since its only 1 ingredient I will post it below.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Arimistane 50mg
(Adrosta-3, 5-Diene-7,17-Dione)

========================================

Dosage: 10/10 - The dosing protocol is very straight forward. 2 pills either 30 minutes before physical activity or with food. Now most people swear by using at least 75mg of Arimistane to see results, however, throughout the whole cycle I stayed with just 2 pills in the morning, about 20 minutes after breakfast.

========================================

Effectiveness: 9/10 - So this product effected me on many levels. There were also some uncomfortable side effects that I will go into the side effects section.

Vascularity: 7/10 - Now since I am bulking and taking an excess of calories it should be really hard to notice much vascularity as my body is currently retaining more body fat. However, during the workout, when your PWO kicks in, this product really made the vascularity pop out. I have this vein that always pops out in my forehead, and it was busting out majorly during the workouts.

Strength: 9/10 - One of the major fields where I noticed a big help of this AI is in the strength field. I noticed my compound lifts gradually week by week increasing 10lbs. The same weight that I started off with became a little bit lighter by the end of the fourth week. Also I noticed a major improvement in my muscle mass composition. Before taking the AI I was a bit more puffy but this helped me lean out during the bulk. In other words I was able to put on the lbs without looking like a fat slob. It gave my muscles some definition and a good amount of hardness. Really feel like it drys you out.

Libido: 10/10 - Okay so this is where I feel the product really shines. The libido was through the roof. I was always ready and the erections did seem to last longer. With libido came an elevated feel good mood that would last throughout the day.

Recovery: 8/10 - Another benefit that I felt like I noticed from this AI was how well my recovery post workout days were. The DOMS were significantly lower and the muscles were more pumped and less painful.

Increase Test Levels: 8/10 - Now I did not take any real blood tests during the cycle, but I did notice some positive attributes which I can attest were attributed to an increase in natural test levels. 1) Overall mood was elevated throughout the day 2) Noticeable strength gains 3) Increased Anger and Rage in and outside the gym 4) Increased libido.

========================================

Side Effects: 7/10 - Okay the major problem I had with this, is the joint pain. It was brutal it was painful and taking extra joint support, Taurine and Fish Oil did not help one bit. My ankles had a swell up problems sometimes when I would walk and my right thumb on my foot always felt so much pain as if I was suffering from some major DIA BEE TUS!, Also my back was very tight, that required a lot of rolling out.

========================================

Value: 9/10 - This product is cheap. At about under $25 you get 30 day supply. Strong supplement and quarter of the cost.

========================================

Overall: 9/10 - This is a very good product on its own. I can see it being very cost effective as part of another stack. I say go for it, you have absolutely nothing to lose.