Arimidrol Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
4.5
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  August 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Transparent Label
  • Fights Cortisol
  • Acacetin
  • Astragalus Could Be Higher

VMI has some great product's , but as with all companies sometimes there are somethings that just are better than another similar products. Which seemed to be the result for me on this one.

41 year old male on TRT . I have always responded great to Estrogen or cortisol inhibitors or the like. I had the chance to run the bigger bad brother of this Arima-XD and had wonderful results. So I was curious to see how this one was different and what it would do as compared to the other.

astragalus extract at 250 mg
acacetin at 100 mg
The acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may have anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties.
It is hard to find what the recommended dosages are.

VMI suggests taking two capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal or training. Do not exceed two capsules in a 24 hour period.
I always took these with my lunch time meals .

I rated this exactly like how it performed. It did show some minor things to show it was working but no where even close the Arima- XD. I did notice the typical thinning of the skin, and slight increase in libido at the first ( week 1 ) but when I thought this was going to work as well as the Arima-XD it basically stopped working. ( the rest of the time ) I never had much more than that, even so much so that I thought it actually reversed all the benefits I first had from it. The only other thing I can say I got from this was drier joints.
I really wish I got more out of this than what I did. But after using the Arima-XD this one honestly felt like a waste of time.

Amazon has this for 20 bucks which is a solid deal but I would much rather pay another 10 bucks for the Arima-XD.

Side Effects

Dry joints. Short term effects

Conclusion

VMI makes some great products, and are a great part of SR. But I was disappointed in this one though. I am very sorry it took me so long to get this review up. I wish I could say more on this product but it was really not much as compared to the other Arima-XD.