Arima-XD Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  September 11, 2018

• Leaning Effect
  • Improved Vascularity
  • None

Quick Summary/Introduction

First off, thanks to VMI for letting me try this through the TROOPS program. VMI always has great customer service, promptly answering any questions I may have, and they seem to really care about their products. Everything I've tried from them has been great, and this product was no exception.

I'm a 36 year old guy coming back from a year and a half break from the gym, and have been working on getting stronger for the last 3 months or so. My training consisted of Candito's linear program for the entirety of my run of this product. I started using this the day after I finished VMI's Arimidrol, and whereas Arimidrol mainly gave me a libido boost like no other, this product gave me more of what I expect from an AI product. I had steady strength gains, increased muscle fullness, and was in a good mood and had more confidence in general while I was taking this. I was technically in my 5th week of an AI "cycle" when I started taking this, since I had taken Arimidrol for 4 weeks prior to starting this, so I started noticing these benefits within the first week. However, if I had taken this product without a previous AI, I would have expected to begin seeing results somewhere during week 2.

Vitamin E

"Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor"
(Prop blend: 165mg)
Chrysin
Astragin

DIM is the major metabolite of Indole-3-Carbinol, which is scientifically shown to have various positive effects on estrogen balance, as well as some anti-carcinogenic properties. With a combination of these two ingredients, you have both a direct and indirect means of obtaining DIM's effects. These two ingredients seem to be the workhorses of this supplement, along with the astragin for absorption. I couldn't find a clear consensus of calcium-d-glucarate, but it supposedly has anti-estrogenic properties. Chrysin is purported to have anti-estrogen properties as well, but seems to be poorly absorbed and requires a significantly higher dose than what is present in this product. However, the astragin may help with the absorption issue, allowing its effects to be felt.

Dosing is 2 capsules, once a day, prior to a meal or physical exercise, near or around the same time of day. I took this around 20 min before lunch for the first couple of weeks, then switched to taking it first thing in the morning around 20 min before breakfast. I didn't notice any difference physically between these dosing schemes, but first thing in the morning ended up being the most convenient time for me.

As I said in the quick summary, I started noticing effects by the end of the first week, since I had been taking Arimidrol for 4 weeks prior to this. I had steady strength increases, my muscles seemed slightly fuller, and I started noticing more veins and definition, especially in my arms and chest. The effects were more subtle than an arimistane product, but were definitely noticeable. My legs have increased in size considerably, making me now unable to wear a couple of pairs of shorts I have comfortably. I have to contribute this mostly to the Candito program, however, since I am squatting and deadlifting twice a week, in addition to other lower body hypertrophy work, but I feel like this probably helped somewhat. I also had more drive and a general feeling of confidence for most of my run of this. The only place this product felt mediocre for me, at least compared to Arimidrol, was libido. In fairness, Arimidrol gave me an incredible libido boost, like no other nutritional/performance supplement I've ever tried. However, my libido seemed to return to baseline after a week or so switching to this product. I have a naturally high libido anyway, though, so I don't really see this as a negative. It didn't reduce my sex drive or anything, it just didn't give the level of boost that the previous product gave me.

One thing that really stood out to me, which is why I want to give this its own paragraph, is that it completely stopped the night sweats I had been having for the past couple of years. For probably two years before taking this product, I woke up sweaty every single morning, sometimes waking in the middle of the night to swap pillows or shirts because they were soaked. It was horrible and I probably should have gone to the doctor lol.. However, by the end of my first week of taking this product, I was no longer having these night sweats, and never had them again for the duration of my run. I'm not sure what was causing them, but I have read that low testosterone could be among the culprits. Since I haven't seen a doctor or had my hormone levels checked, I can't be 100% certain, but the correlation of me taking this and the night sweats stopping seems too significant to ignore. It is just my guess, but judging from this and the way I felt during the time I was using this product, I feel like this must have returned my testosterone/estrogen levels to a more optimal balance.

Amazon has this right now for $29.99 with free shipping, and you can easily find this other places online for around $30, which comes out to $1/day. This seems to be the standard price for AI products, and considering the quality of this product, I think this is an excellent value.

Side Effects

No sides to report. I experienced no joint pain or dryness typically associated with AI's.

Conclusion

All in all, I was very happy with this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative to arimistane or just a quality AI product without breaking the bank. I received similar results, albeit more subtle, from this as I've gotten from arimistane in the past, but without the joint pain and dryness. This is something I will definitely use in the future to keep my hormone levels balanced, as it truly seems to have lived up to its label claims for me.

• Wis3guy
    September 11, 2018

Nice write up, interesting how different people respond to this one.