Arima-XD Reviews

By: VMI Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports for sending it out!
  October 6, 2018

• Leaning Effect
  • Quality Brand
  • Dry Joints
  • Can Be 6-8 Weeks Til You See Results

This is one of three anti estrogen products that VMI reformulated to fight excess estrogen and lower cortisol. Arima XD is a pretty good arimistane alternative.

Thanks to VMI Sports for being part of the TROOP program and allowing myself and fellow TROOPers the chance try this product. I was a little skeptical about this, especially since VMI got rid of arimistane, (an effective AI and libido booster) but kept ARIMA on the label-a little deceptive, but that's just MY opinion. However, I saw out some of the reviews on here and they were mostly very positive, so I figured, "Why not?"

VMI is mostly transparent with their labeling and I appreciate the fact that none of the major ingredients are hidden in proprietary blends. Most of the ingredients have been shown to be effective at blocking estrogen and cortisol build up.

"Estrogen Destroyer Matrix"

Calcium-D-Glucarate: 350mg
DIM: 150mg
Indole-3-Carbinol: 150mg

Calcium-D-Glucarate might lower estrogen levels, and this is thought to be helpful in treating some people with hormone-dependent cancers.
Indole-3-Carbinol is a powerful anti-estrogen compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts kale, and cabbage. I3C is regularly used to balance hormone levels, support optimal liver and intestine function, and enhance immune system functioning.

Diindolylmethane is the active component of I3C.
DIM has three main benefits:
Makes estrogen metabolize down the 2-hydroxy estrone pathway
Frees up bound testosterone
Acts as a natural aromatase inhibitor.

"Aromatase Enzyme Inhibitor"
(Prop blend: 165mg)
Chrysin
Astragin

Chrysin is purported to have anti-estrogen properties, but real-life studies and applications have shown this to be fairly worthless. A 1984 study found that chrysin had significant aromatase-inhibitory activity when tested with placental microsomes. However, evidence of chrysin's lack of effectiveness in inhibiting aromatase is found in an article in JAMA several years ago. Fifteen researchers tested an androstenedione product, fortified with chrysin, to determine if chrysin would prevent estradiol levels from increasing. It didn't. It appears that chrysin may be an effective aromatase inhibitor for cells in a Petri dish but not in humans.

I'm scratching my head as to why VMI would include an unproven ingredient in Arima-XD.

Astragin has shown in studies to help support the lining of the intestines for better overall absorption within the human body.

These are pills, so they are tasteless and there is nothing to mix.
The dosing is 2 pills daily prior to food/meal, on an empty stomach

After I read the reviews on Arima-XD, I was anxious to try it.
I didn't notice anything until about 10 days in. From day 10 on, I noticed that I was slightly more vascular and looked a little leaner and dryer. I didn't notice any strength increase, but I did have a slight rise in my libido. I also noticed some aching joints-nothing like what I experienced while taking arimistane; the achy joints were manageable and didn't really impede me in any way. I was expecting a little more from this, but the label does say to take for 6-8 weeks, meaning purchasing two bottles is recommended. I'll probably do another run of Arima-XD, but using two bottles so I can truly gauge its effectiveness.

The cheapest I could find this was on allstarhealth.com for under $25 for a 30 day supply. I think that it represents a good value, even if you decide to purchase a second bottle.

Side Effects

Dry joints

Conclusion

Overall, this is a pretty solid product. I suspect that because it takes almost two weeks to kick in and the label recommends using it for 6-8 weeks, best results will occur after the second bottle. Is Arima-XD better than arimistane? I would say no, but it is a better than average arimistane alternative. It's definitely worth trying.