Aminogex Ultra Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  June 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Endurance
  • Low Price

A very inexpensive amino acid product that ensures maximum hydration and recovery through registered ingredients and added electrolytes.

I want to thank VMI Sports for this opportunity.

I usually go for all 9, but BCAA's are still a blessing. Plus, this had some added benefits.

After trying their Major Mass and needing aminos, I decided to give this a try.

-Vitamin B6 - 25mg
    -Vitamin B12 - 30mcg

-Instantized BCAA's (InstAminos) @ 7g:

Leucine - 3.5g
    Isoleucine - 1.75g
    Valine - 1.75g

*shoutout to Compound Solutions! And 7g is a great dose.

-Betaine - 1.25g
    *this is a great addition to enhance hydration.

-Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate (MGG by Albion) - 400mg

-Potassium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Magnesium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Calcium Glycinate (TRAACS by Albion) - 50mg

-Sodium Chloride 50mg

*Everything after Glutamine are electrolytes to ensure hydration and recovery. They are registered ingredients to ensure maximum effectiveness. I like that they are included, I lack electrolytes in my life from time to time. Electrolytes are very important and I'm glad VMI advocates that. Dehydration is a no no.

Taste - I chose Orange Ice Pop. I enjoy that flavor in general. This tasted like it, but with a slight faint. It wasn't very strong and that's okay. It tasted great overall. They gave me samples and I will say the Pink Lemonade is something I would choose next.

Mixability - It mixed just fine. Nothing to worry about. Shake and drink.

Dosing - this is individual based, but we all have 30 servings to work with. I usually do 3 scoops a day. I took my time with this as I wasn't in a rush.

It works. It gets the job done. I feel they all do. It's tough to say if something is better than another. I will say this is a diverse amino product that is highly geared towards hydration. It definitely made me feel replenished allowing me to keep moving forward. One cannot recover solely on amino acids, but this was helpful during my recovery process. I was able to balance my electrolytes, become less fatigued, and maintain protein synthesis.

I give this a 10/10 because it provided what's needed for me to help build muscle and recover optimally.

The lowest I see is $23.99 @ allstarhealth.com. That's a ridiculous good price for 30 servings of 7g aminos, some betaine, special glutamine, and electrolytes. Like, so good. I feel it actually could pass for being more expensive due to the registered sources, but either way this is a great value.

Side Effects

Nothing at all. No headaches. No stomach issues. No diarrhea. All good.

Conclusion

For the price, this makes it one of my top choices. They are providing what's needed to ensure optimal recovery at a low price. It tastes great and I highly recommend it for the ones that want to maximize hydration/recovery.
    • Orange Ice Pop: 10/10

• dmf8625
      June 20, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-06-20 00:36:17

This comment may be deemed rude, harsh and/or impolite but these 10 ratings are getting ridiculous. Out of your last six reviews, 15 out of the 18 rating selections have been 10s with the others being 9.0 (2) and 9.5 (1). There are members who have been on this site for 5+ years and probably have not given 15 ratings of 10 combined across all their reviews, let alone in the last six.

Based on all the 10s you have given products on this site, you have already found your perfect supplement stack and no longer need to claim any more "free" supplements from the TROOPer program. Are you now done with the TROOPer program? Why would you bother trying out other products when you have already found the best of the best on the market? As a fellow PricePlow follower, how would you feel if 90%+ of the products they reviewed were given a perfect score with no negatives and no room for improvement? Personally, I would start to lose confidence in their opinion and ability to be impartial. I would also start thinking they have some ulterior motive to giving everything a perfect score.

Your 10s in "Overall" mean the supplement is "Best. Product. Ever. Impossible to improve in any way". No need to look elsewhere and/or claim more supplements from SR.com. Right? In the effectiveness section, I expect you to win the Mr. Olympia coming up this year because all your 10s mean: "Insane results. I'll definitely win the Mr. Olympia next year." I know that definition is somewhat of a joke but with all the 10s being given out, I expect to see you on stage next to Phil Heath. For value, I assume you are purchasing each and every product that you have given a 10 to because your rating means: "The best deal ever. I will spend my money on nothing else." Food, rent, electricity; all should come second to purchasing these "Best. Produt. Ever." supplements that are going to win you Mr. Olympia this year, am I right?

I am sure many of us fellow reviewers spend some time agonizing over what ratings we should give each product and probably go back and forth over one to two point differences. Your reviews seem to almost always just go straight to a 10 with little thought or effort being put in. We let this slide for a little while and even started a forum post where ratings were discussed in detail by many of us on this site. Everything seemed to be well and good until today when three reviews get posted back-to-back-to-back and 8 out of the 9 ratings are given a 10. The content of your reviews is great but I have no faith or confidence in your ratings scale. I am just one person on this site and my opinion means very little, so you can continue doing what you are doing; that is your option. Just keep in mind others may start to notice the trend and question your ability to honestly review supplements on this site.

*** Ok, rant over. Please note that I am posting this same comment on each of your last three reviews for future readers who may not see all three in order on the homepage as we currently do. It is not because I am trying to be an a$$ to you.