Aminogex Ultra Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  October 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Endurance
  • Artificial Dyes

The best tasting BCAA product I have ever used with a thoughtful ingredient profile and generous amount of BCAAs per serving.

As with all BCAA products what I hoped to get out of this product was a reduction in soreness and recovery time. This is especially important while I have been in a caloric deficit for the better part of three months and consequently my recovery is generally slower than usual.

A thoughtful profile.

7g BCAAs using a 2:1:1 ratio. The BCAAs are instantized for (theoretically) quicker uptake.

1.25g of Betaine which aids in muscle performance and regulating homocysteine levels. The dosage is fine here as it is more than likely supplementing a dose you are already taking in your pre-workout.

400mg of MGG or Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate is a form of Magnesium chelated to Glycine and Glutamine which allows for increased bioavailability. This also allows for the added benefit of the Glutamine in this compound which aids the immune system and tissue recovery.

50mg of each Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium Glycinate. All the patented TRAACS forms and once again designed for increased bioavailability. These assist greatly with maintaining proper hydration levels and electrolyte balance.

50mg of sodium chloride which rounds out the profile and further aids in maintaining proper hydration levels.

I do not like artificial flavors but with a flavor this good I suppose it is expected. I absolutely HATE artificial colors. They are entirely unnecessary and serve no purpose other than to stain clothing and teeth. I really wish these were removed.

Taste

I had the tropical mango flavor and this is easily the best tasting BCAA product I have tried to date. I loved the slightly tangy flavor and what it really reminded me of was a mild pineapple more than anything. I am not usually very concerned with flavor but this is so good I actually look forward to it.

Mixability

Mixed well with almost none of the foam I am accustomed to seeing with most BCAA products. I suppose this could be in large part because of the instantizing of the aminos.

I never have too much to say about the amino products that work well for me. There is just less for me to complain about while taking Aminogex. I feel better after my workouts, especially the cardio sessions, and my soreness is only about as bad as it is when I am in maintenance mode which says something.

My favorite benefit from this product is absolutely zero cramping no matter how hard I am pushing myself or how long. I attribute this to the electrolytes blend which for me personally (possibly because of my diet) make an enormous difference. I will no longer consider a BCAA product that doesn't include some sort of hydration/electrolyte component in their profile.

I have dropped 5lbs of body weight over the course of my taking this alongside LabTech's Full Spectrum RX and the usual whey protein. Nothing else. During that time my lifts have either remained the same or increased slightly. I have zero doubt that Aminogex has helped fend off muscle catabolism during training even while in a caloric deficit. This in my opinion is as good as it gets for a BCAA product.

I see tubs going for $23 with free shipping for 30 TRUE servings. With the added blend of high quality electrolytes, betaine and the promising MGG I think this is a solid value. It doesn't hurt that this tastes so good I wish I could sip on it all day instead of just about anything else.

Side Effects

Conclusion

TLDR is this is my favorite BCAA product on the market. It allows me to push harder for longer without worrying about cramping up while tasting absolutely delicious and being offered at a competitive price.

Also, for what it's worth, I really enjoy the VMI rep. As a trooper I have received 2 shipments of VMI products now and in each package is a friendly handwritten note. I appreciate this a lot and I enjoy the product line as a whole thus far. Keep it up VMI.
  • Tropical Mango: 10/10

• DaSlaya
    October 12, 2018

No dosing section? How often did you take it and when?

• Diesel656
    October 12, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-10-12 19:20:42

@DaSlaya Oops, I will add this when I get a chance. I only drink it intra. Have never seen any point in using BCAAs outside of that. Unless perhaps when used with fasted training which I have mixed feelings about.

• MarsheS
    October 15, 2018

Try BCAA mixed with your preworkout, you will feel a big difference.