Aminogex Ultra Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  November 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Endurance
  • Taste
  • Low Price
  • After Taste

Hello everyone! First off I want to say thank you to VMI Sports for sending out Aminogex Ultra through the TROOPs program. Because of them, we are able to give honest reviews on not only supplements, but companies who are doing right by the industry and providing quality products for us health freaks. Aminogex is a high quality BCAA supplement, that I utilized post-workout to relieve my muscles of stress and soreness, and it helped me test my limits on the weights. I want to add, VMI sent other flavors of ultra in samples and their pre and pump products. Very impressed VMI thank you!

My names Scholl, and I am 18 years old. I lift 5 days a week and have recently been pushing my bench press to the max. My max one rep is 265 lbs, and I have been doing chest twice a week to really push myself to getting a better chest. My large build also keeps me from running as fast as I used to, so I have been working on explosive movements and cardio to increase my speed for sports like soccer and football. I am also a Les Mills certified instructor, and teach spin classes on monday's at my local gym.

7g BCAAs using a 2:1:1 ratio. - Comprised of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the three BCAAs stimulate muscle protein synthesis, combat muscle protein breakdown, and promote faster recovery.
L-Leucine 3.5g's
L-Isoleucine 1.75g's
L-Valine 1.75g's

1.25g of Betaine - a naturally occurring component of sugar beets clinically proven to enhance power, strength, muscle growth and production of creatine. Great dosage of Betaine here

400mg of Glycinate Glutamine Chelate - said to improve on electrolyte replacement. Never heard of this ingredient before, and desired dosage is unknown

50mg of each Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium Glycinate.
50mg of sodium chloride

Overall, a very good ingredient profile. Fully disclosed label.The BCAAS will help recover your muscles and keep you at the gym for longer.

Taste -
I received the Sweet Iced Tea flavor and I loved it. 8/10 here as it actually tasted like Iced Tea! Although I will be a little picky and say there was a little bit of a chemical aftertaste for me after each sip, but it did make my water enjoyable to drink.

Mixability -
Mixing was never an issue! I just put it together in a blender bottle with the little ball and a couple shakes mixed it all up. Very happy with this

Dosing- A big scooper for this pair of aminos. I took 1 scoop of the amino during the workout and one scoop post workout sometime later in the day.

Overall, the effectiveness of this product was fantastic. I felt myself getting into the gym for longer times, and was able to take shorter breaks in between my sets. One thing that I really struggle with is my shoulders. The muscles around my rotator get really sore after repeatedly injuring them, so like I said, it doesnt take much to get them sore. Though, with these BCAAs, my shoulders felt good and loose to get in there the next day after doing shoulders and hit shrugs again. I just felt great to keep pushing, wish is something I have been struggling with. Fell off of the working out wagon for a week or two, and my first couple times back I was sore as hell...but Aminogex did the trick.

Searching around on Amazon I found one tub of Aminogex or 30 servings for 21.45. Per serving your getting a scoop of aminos for .71 cents and thats pretty impressive to me. The product worked well, and its cheap enough that im not regretting my purchase after. Definitely reordering a tub of this.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this tub of aminos was something good to get behind. It tasted great, made my muscles recover faster and after checking prices online...its super cheap! I compare this the Ghost BCAA... same level of effectiveness just much cheaper! Loved the flavors VMI sent and this was a BCAA that made my personal supplement hall of fame. Till next time guys, and as always... any questions hit me below!
  • Tropical Mango: 8/10
  • Sweet Iced Tea: 8/10
  • Cherry Lime Italian Ice: 6/10
  • Pink Lemonade: 9/10

• dmf8625
    November 21, 2018

For the vast majority of people who don't use a blender ball to mix aminos, do you think mixability would be an issue without it?

• scholl24
    November 23, 2018

to dmf- yes! I did not mention and I should have....mixing without a blender ball should be no problem. Aminogex was a very fine powder and not gritty at all.