(Better than 97% in Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA)

Aminogex Ultra is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by VMI Sports. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
ARTICLES

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA

February 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Endurance
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate
  • Weak Taste

Even with a hurt leg and being 40 year old I still try to push myself everyday in the gym and with everyday life. VMI tried to help by making a bcaa built to help with all these issues.

Everyone has spelled out the profile.
The thing's I will point out is a solid dose of bcaa at 7 grams.
400mg MGG is included and TRAACs electrolytes by Albion to assist with hydration.
Zero sugars and aspartame free.
Enhanced B vitamins.
All this together dose make up a solid profile.

I had pink lemonade, and several here liked it but I was highly disappointed from it. No matter how little water or scoops I put in. I just seemed weak to me. I like some bite to my lemonade and this just did not have it for me.
The mixing was great, never an issue.
I used this some as a intra and it worked okay, I also used this as a midday bcaa .

Even with a great profile I just never did feel the standard benefit's I typically feel with this one. I did not lose any strength or gain strength for that matter on this. Even during the day I did not feel the normal pick me up during the day like some give me.
As a intra I had normal recovery, nothing out of this world. I did not feel like I was super hydrated . I know some may say I did not drink enough water but I know that is not the problem.
Not much more to say. I just feel like this one did not work well with me.

It is not a bad by, and still a decent bcaa . Finding this at around 24 bucks is a good deal, but I will stick with my xtend or other's that have always worked well for me.

Side Effects

zero

Conclusion

VMI, thank you for letting me try this. I am sorry I was just not blown away with this one. Still not a bad product. Just not one that I will search out for.
  • Pink Lemonade: 5/10

Other Prices:
Amazon   $24.95
Ill Pump You Up   $26.95
A1Supplements   $28.95

February 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine Chelate
  • Artificial Dyes

I'm a natural bodybuilder who is attending the University of Arizona, I run a fitness page on instagram @ boonbrandon, and I have been fascinated by supplementation for quite awhile and have put hours and hours into reading sports medicine journals and research papers testing how effective supplements/individual ingredients are.

To start off, we have the three BCAAs Lecuine (3.5 grams - above the baseline 3 gram dose needed to be effective in clinical studies) and Isoleucine and Valine at 1.75g each. On top of the bcaas, 400mg MGG is included (magnesium glycinate glutamine) as well as TRAACs electrolytes by Albion to assist with hydration. These are seemingly subtle touches but definitely beef up what would be a simple BCAA formula. Also, 1.25 grams of Betaine is included (betaine helps with strength/endurance) and is definitely one of my favorite ingredients found in pre workouts so it is cool to find it in an intra workout so I was very impressed with that!

Aminogex really knocks it out of the park in all 3 of these categories. In terms of dosing, 1 scoop size is enough to give you an effective dose of BCAAs. I did not have a single issue with mixability, I usually just mixed a scoop to a scoop and a half with 12 ounces of water in my blender bottle. Taste is AWESOME!! I normally don't give too much credit to a supplement for the taste since most supplements these days have gotten a lot better when it comes to flavors, and at the end of the day we drink it for the effects not the taste but HOLY these taste good. I got the Pina Colada tub but VMI sent a sample packet of every single flavor and I must say I loved every single one (9/10) except for the Orange flavor which I would give probably a 7. If I were to buy again I would def buy the cherry limeade or pink lemonade flavor.

Being perfectly honest, and I'm sure a lot of you agree, it is hard to judge the actual effectiveness of a BCAA supplement but I used this while in a caloric deficit for around a 4 week minicut and I retained all of my strength during the cut, and didn't lose any muscle while dropping over 2.5-3% bodyfat and 10 pounds. Obviously this was a result of caloric intake but I used Aminogex during every training session, which were long and intense and I did cardio after each long training session (practically fasted) so I would say this definitely helped me in some way, shape, or form.

I can find 30 servings for 26-27 dollars on amazon which isn't that bad considering this is in the upper half of amino supplements, but you can still find comparable supps like Xtend, Gold Standard, Amino X etc. for around 20-24 dollars for 30 servings. However, I would PERSONALLY spend a few dollars more for something that I think is a step up from those supplements so I have to give it a pretty good score for value.

Side Effects

No side effects at all.

Conclusion

Overall, this supp exceeded my expectations for sure! I think this is a really good upper-tier amino supplement/intra-workout that isn't necessarily as comprehensive as something such as Intra Blast, but is also far cheaper than that leaving this as definitely one of the better amino supps for the money!
  • Orange Ice Pop: 7/10

Ill Pump You Up   $26.95
A1Supplements   $28.95

February 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance
  • Fully Disclosed
  • Artificial Dyes

A special thanks to VMI for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their Amino Acids product Aminogex Ultra. As I said in past reviews of amino acid supplements, these types of supplements are one of the more versatile ince amino acids can aid in all areas of our workouts including pre, intra, and post. Be personally, I prefer to use them either intra or post since for me, amino acids help best in recovery and fatigue reduction. Also, I find amino acids useful in boosting endurance as well.

The profile begins with a dosage of B-vitamins. More specifically, we have 25mg of B6 and 30mcg of B12.

Digging into the core of the profile, Aminogex Ultra provides a total of 7g of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ration, which is one of the more common BCAAs dosage ratios we see on today's market. Of this ratio, Aminogex Ultra provides 3.5g of L-Leucine, 1.75g of L-Valine, and 1.75g of L-Iso-Leucine.

Moving on, each serving also provides 1.25g of Betaine along with 400mg of magnesium glycinate glutamine chelate.

Finally, we have a sub profile of electrolytes including potassium glycinate, magnesium glycinate, sodium chloride, and calcium glycinate. All of these are each dosed at 50mg.

Overall, this is a solid profile that provides amino acids and electrolytes along with Betaine as a bonus. The only thing I could do without are the artificial dyes.

I received orange ice pop and found it real good. It tasted exactly as a frozen orange popsicle with the right amount of sweetness and a hint of tartness.

It mixed well in both water and a sports drink without any undissolved matter.

I used Aminogex Ultra both intra and post workout, but only one serving a day, not two servings for both purposes. In other words, the serving I had on that day was either intra workout or post workout.

For intra, I combined one scoop in a sports drink and drank it during my workouts between sets and movements.

For post workout, I combined one scoop in water and consumed it immediately following my workout.

On non-training days I took a serving sometime in the afternoon.

As an intra workout supplement, I did experience a noticeable reduction in fatigue between sets and each lifting exercise movement. I was able to perform sets with higher rep ranges and with less rest time between intervals. This helped give me a stronger overall pump. I also had some increased endurance during cardio workouts, particularly in my boxing workouts. I was running longer intervals, sprinting in better bursts, and was boxing for prolonged rounds.

As a post workout supplement, I saw improved recovery in the form of less DOMS and exhaustion after following intense lifting bouts and I had more natural energy and less lethargy the following days.

The hydration from the electrolytes was a nice bonus considering I was sweating more from the reduction of rest between sets and longer cardio bouts from the improved endurance. This helped prevent muscle cramps, which can sometimes hit me unexpectedly, even with adequate hydration.

The cheapest I found Aminogex Ultra was 23.99 on Allstarhealth.com. Each tub comes with a full 30 servings month's supply. I personally think this is a great value all things considered including the products quality, efficacy, taste, versatility, and profile.

Side Effects

Conclusion

VMI's Aminogex Ultra is undoubtedly a great amino acids product to include in your regimen if you need a boost in your recovery and some extra drive during your workouts. It acts as an effective intra workout aid by helping to boost your endurance and reduce fatigue between lifting movements and sets. It also aids recovery, allowing you to power into your next day workouts with more energy and drive. As usual, be sure your training and diet are in check and don't hesitate to explore the various flavor varieties.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
  • Orange Ice Pop: 9/10

Overall
Overall
9.2
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Hydration
  • Improved Recovery
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Taste
  • Endurance

Hey everyone! Just wanna start of by thanking VMI and the troops for giving me the opportunity to review this great product! Today I will be reviewing their amigonex-ultra which is an amazing product I must say!

This product contains 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio
    L-Leucine - 3.5g
    L-Isoleucine - 1.75g
    L-Valine - 1.75g

Betaine - 1.25g dose. (lowers homocysteine levels. Responsible for things like blood clots, heart disease, and renal disease.)
    Magnesium Glycinate Glutamine 400 mg
    Potassium Glycinate - 50mg
    Magnesium Glycinate - 50mg
    Calcium Glycinate - 50 mg
    Sodium Chloride - 50mg

The taste i received was Pink Lemonade. LET ME TELL YOU. This stuff tasted absolutely AMAZING. I was instantly hooked on the first scoop and honestly looked forward to drinking it everyday. I would honestly do 1 1/2 scoops just to get a little bit more BCAAs in and have better recovery. Even though I did a little bit more I mixed it with 8oz and it mixed without any issues. I never encountered any clumping or settling on top like I have found in a lot of the past BCAA products I have used by other companies.

Once again this product blew me away completely, First with flavor and then with how well it actually worked. I was never a huge BCAA fan so I was pretty skeptical trying this product out. My first few days taking it I was extremely surprised at how well my body reacted to taking this during my workout. Not so much that I could feel like I could lift the world but I noticed that my stamina was up higher than normal and whatever muscle I was working on was not getting tired as quick as normal. I definitely loved taking this product during my workouts because it also helped with muscle soreness which before taking this I would usually end up a little bit sore afterwards.

Allstarthealth has it for $23.99 for 30 servings! $.80 a serving is an amazing deal considering that the effectiveness and taste is spot on!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you have been looking for an Intraworkout look no further! This stuff is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone. The taste is to die for and the effectiveness is out of this world! I have no issues with this product at all. I think VMI definitely nailed it with this product! They have won in my book and I definitely will be purchasing these from them!
    • Pink Lemonade: 10/10

January 4, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Hydration
    • Improved Recovery
    • Artificial Dyes

Hi Everyone, BCTut here, finally closing out the last of my long overdue reviews. I want to apologize to VMI for taking so long, especially because they are an awesome brand and I typically love their products. Today I'm going through one of their intra-workout drink formulas, Aminogex Ultra- a blend of essential and branched-chain amino acids-with a best-taste guarantee!

Aminogex Ultra is mainly a BCAA drink with a nice hefty 7 grams of total BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio. Following the BCAAs is Betaine with a solid 1.25g dose. Betaine is great because of what it prevents. It has a potent ability to lower homocysteine levels. This is good because homocysteine can be responsible for things like blood clots, heart disease, and renal disease. From there is 400mg of Albion's MGG (magnesium glycinate glutamine chelate) and 150mg of TRAACS electrolytes by Albion.

I started by mixing a scoop with a full shaker bottle during the middle of my workouts when taking this. I received the cherry lime Italian ice flavor which was really good, but a little too sweet for me. I found that a half scoop was a little tastier for my palette and moved to a half scoop twice throughout my workout. I also got a lot of samples from the company of the other flavors and really all of them were very good. I let my wife try a sweet tea sample and she said she wasn't a fan of it though.

I felt great when taking this! Time between sets was easily diminished and I never found myself dragging when I'd been sipping on it. I didn't notice any major changes in how much I was lifting overall, but I did feel like I was moving the weights in a more controlled fashion.

I also noticed that the DOMS I normally feel after compound lifts like cleans were noticeably diminished. I didn't try to push it any harder than normal, but some days I'll return to a muscle group or a lift after completing a full week's rotation and still be a little sore. This never happened on Aminogex.

As for cardio, the electrolytes were huge. I've always been able to notice the impact electrolytes have, and it was no different here. In heavy cardio sessions I would get tired and take a short 5 minute break, down some aminogex, and find that my legs had energy again and allowed me to go further than I had initially before taking the break. Maybe some of it is runner's high, but I hate cardio and the Aminogex seemed to make it a lot easier to handle.

Right now this is for sale on Amazon for $24.71. With 30 servings in the bottle and the effectiveness I experienced, I'd say this is well worth it!

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think VMI really knocked it out of the park with this stuff. It's a good price, works very well, and tastes great. My only knock on the product is the artificial dyes. VMI always goes heavy on the dyes for the love of everything no more!! Personally I'm not sensitive or allergic, but other people are and I just don't like them in my food. They add nothing to the flavor and only see to cause controversy. However, dyes or not, I highly recommend picking this up the next time you need an intraworkout drink. Thanks again, VMI!
    • Cherry Lime Italian Ice: 7/10
    • Sweet Iced Tea: 6/10
    • Tropical Mango: 8/10

October 16, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Improved Hydration
    • Improved Recovery
    • Taste
    • Fully Disclosed
    • Endurance

As always, huge shout out to VMI Sports for sending out their Aminogex Ultra! Always up for a new amino product, and I've had other supplements from VMI in the past. Originally I requested the sweet tea flavor but received tropical mango. I was a little apprehensive at first, but honestly I was impressed with the flavor.

Ingredient profile is better basic, Aminogex follows the standard 2:1:1 BCAA ratio at 7g per scoop. Also included is 1.25g betaine. This is used for endurance according to my knowledge. It's your standard BCAA product, not too much to discuss here. There are a few dyes included, so just be mindful if you are not a fan.

Taste: So as I mentioned, I recieved tropical mango. WOW. I enjoy eating mango, and this was it in liquid form. Taste was spot on. Not overpowering in any way. My next statement doesn't have to do with the taste, but if you use a clear glass/shaker, it looks like you're carrying around a bottle of pee due to its color. That was my only issue, people staring at me in the gym.

Mixability: No issues here. Mixed well. Hardly any foaming. No residue at the bottom of the glass after consumption.

Dosing: I dosed this at 1 scoop during workouts (3-5 a week depending), and 1/2 a scoop in my daily jug just to aid in recovery.

I'm doing a lot more cardio and legs than usual due to an upper body injury. So all my workouts incorporate my legs throughout the week. Taking Aminogex has significantly aided in reducing my DOMs. As stated, I consumed this during workouts and on off days, so it was clearly beneficial. Legs were lifted 2x per week and 3 cardio sessions on top of that on a typical week. I felt it helped most during runs/cardio and aided in my endurance and hydration. For a BCAA product, it did what it was supposed to do.

You can pick this up on allstarhealth.com for 23.99 (shipping not included). I owuld head over to Amazon where you'll pay $26.99 but shipping will be covered if you're a prime member. If you're not, you should look into it. So $24 for 30 servings is $0.80 per serving.

Side Effects

No side effects, except it kinda look like you're drinking urine.

Conclusion

All in all I would pick this up again, but would love to pickup the sweet tea flavor. I felt my DOMs were reduced, endurance during cardio was increased, and it had a fantastic taste. Basic ratio, nothing flashy, a solid product.
      • Tropical Mango: 8/10

Overall
      Overall
      8.9
        October 2, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Improved Hydration
      • Improved Recovery
      • Fully Disclosed
      • Taste

Aminogex has the look of a great amino product, with 7g of BCAAs per scoop in the tried and true 2:1:1 ratio. Along with this, they included a nice 1.25g of Betaine along with a bunch of electrolytes. Very nice. Spoiler alert: It wasn't just good on paper! Wild, I know.

I had requested the Iced Tea flavor, but received the Tropical Mango flavor instead and I'm glad that I did because damn was this a seriously tasty amino. Tasted just like mangoes, with none of that usual artificial aftertaste you normally get with every product. I seriously don't know how they got this to taste so damn good! The foaming was minimal as well, with little to no sediment. Consider me highly impressed. Now I really want to try that Iced Tea flavor!

8.8/10

This worked great, it's as simple as that. DOMs were noticeably decreased even after some really tough workouts. If I had to gauge it, I felt more hydrated during workouts as well. This is also most likely a placebo effect, but something about drinking a really nice tasting amino just makes me enjoy the workout more as well; it's crisp and refreshing and gives me a nice treat to look forward to between every set. Having the Betaine in there is just a nice little bonus in helping increase blood flow and add to DA PUMPS. I'd recommend this to anyone based on the effectiveness alone, but we still have more to discuss.

This is where I believe this product truly shines. For as effective as this was for me and how much I enjoyed drinking it, $24 for 30 servings is a steal as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't mind paying this price again at all, and I'd be beyond ecstatic if I ever saw this on a special promo (BOGO, 50% off, etc.). I think you'd be very hard pressed to find a better deal as far as effectiveness relative to price is concerned.

Side Effects

No negative side effects to report on.

Conclusion

8.9/10

I'm all in on Aminogex. I think VMI has a nice, interesting diversity of products going on right now. Some I've loved, some not so much. However, as far as I'm concerned, Aminogex is a must-try in my book and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking to try something new as far as amino products are concerned. Thanks to VMI for sending it out!
        • Tropical Mango: 10/10

September 25, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improved Hydration
        • Reduced Fatigue
        • Taste
        • Endurance
        • Fully Disclosed
        Thank you VIM Sports and the Trooper program for the opportunity to try Aminogex Ultra. As I have always said in the past, recovery is one of the key elements for increasing gains, and for allowing you to hit the gym quicker after a killer workout. I for one have been a fan of BCAAs for over 20 years; therefore, when Aminogex Ultra came up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a world, since I have had good results from other VIM Sports products.

Aminogex Ultra is fully disclosed; we all enjoying knowing what exactly we are putting in our bodies. Included in Aminogex Ultra you have the following:

L-Leucine - 3.5 grams, L-Isoleucine - 1.75 grams, and L-Valine - 1.75 grams; a nice clinically dosed about of BCAA. In addition, there is Betaine (trimethylglycine) there is 1.25 grams, and this helps promote cell hydration. Furthermore, there is a combination of 200 mg of TRAACS, which is a A mineral amino acid chelate is composed of an amino acid; this is in my opinion, helps keep us hydrated, helps fight off any cramping.

Taste - I received the Cherry Lime Italian Ice, all I can say is Wow, very tasty and not sweet at all.

Mix - Aminogex Ultra mixed excellent, no foaming, and no clumping at all.

Dosing - I used Aminogex Ultra during my workouts and in the morning, when I beat myself up the night before at the gym; one scoop is a full serving.

Aminogex Ultra hit the mark for me when it came to how effective it was on my body during and after my workout. I wanted to test the hydration part of Aminogex Ultra; therefore, since Dallas has been above normal temperatures with higher than normal humidity, I decided to go on a number of occasions for a run. Sometimes, my biggest enemy when running during a humid day is cramping. I normally eat a banana 10 mins before I hit the track. However, while sipping on Aminogex Ultra while I ran, I did not experience any cramping at all; as a matter a fact, I was able to run longer than I normally do during humid conditions.

As for recovery in between my workout sets, I notice my lactic acid build up I normally get when doing a fast workout was reduced. In addition, on days when I took a scoop upon waking up, I noticed a reduction of DOMS during the day. Furthermore, on days I did hits on the treadmill, I noticed that my endurance was up, I was able to go an extra 15 mins from my normal time.

Aminogex Ultra is priced very well, considering everything you get and how effective it is; at around $24.00 for a 30 serving tub, this is a steal.

Side Effects

None at all

Conclusion

Aminogex Ultra was a joy to run, I believe this will make the competition open their eyes and see how a well put together BCAA product should be. VMI Sports has a great product that everyone should add to their supplement regimen. It is priced for everyone, even if you are on a budget, it will not drain your wallet dry. I definitely will be picking up a tub of this again. I would like to thank VMI Sports again for the opportunity.

September 9, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Improved Hydration
        • Reduced Fatigue
        • Taste
        • Fully Disclosed

Intro Supp Facts

VMI Sports has a variety of products that are all unique in their own ways, and most of the time they have proprietary blends sadly.. However it seems they are making a turn towards being fully disclosed, which I hope happens to all their products! This isn't your typical BCAA product, containing different dosages and forms of ingredients. What you get: Electrolytes, 7g 2:1:1 BCAA's instantized, 1/2 the clinical dosage of Betaine, and 400mg of Glutamine (MGG). What I love about this is the Instantized aminos, and not stoping at 5g's. Also I love having MGG and electrolyes, however I would have loved to see EAA's included as well. Lastly I was currently on keto when I claimed this product with the intention of using it while on Keto, however once I received it I stopped keto or around that time. I mention this due to out of the 3 flavors only 1 is without maltodextrin, which will kick you out of Keto and sucralose can spike as well. So I guess this is only important due to the fact I was in the Keto mindset, and wishing the sugar content was disclosed. Great formula none the less, unique and clinical or efficient!

Taste Mix Dose

Cherry Lime Italian Ice, what a flavor and unique option! I was thrilled to get this one and enjoyed the sweetness each use. It tastes really good, but not overly sweet due to exclusion of maltodextrin :) Mixability was excellent, which I have always had great results from Instantized Aminos. Dosing for me was 1-2 scoops intra or post. In addition to those dosing standards I did take this at work or on my off days for recovery as needed. Lastly I want to note that none of this above (taste + mixability) affects the review scoring just FYI, while dosing might impact it via the value rating.

Effectiveness 8.5/10

I did take it with a Pre Workout before training on several occasions, which it certainly was effective at providing additional energy. Also when I did take this as an intra with a product that had similar ingredients it did perform at 1 scoop with greater endurance. Hydration was excellent, but I have had better such as other products I've reviewed with coconut powder and taurine coupled with BCAA's. And at two scoops it was somewhat better, but wasn't warranted for the 2 scoops. Endurance + Energy is an aspect that is tied to the overall synergistic effects for this profile, which was good at keeping you going for the workout. Recovery is the main reason that I wanted this product, and it was the most effective aspect which it did deliver completely in this regard. DOMS were diminished and overall recovery felt more enhanced compared to not taking a recovery supplement/aid.

Value 7.5/10

You can find this product online for as low or high as $28 at 30 servings, costing you $0.97 per serving.. I am not really into paying that much for an addition supplement that aids in recovery vs the protein shakes I also typically would take, but these are instantized aminos so they should work better lol. Of course all BCAA's are really luxury products, so if you have the cash go ahead and get this one.

Overall 8/10

I enjoy taking aminos, if not just for the taste (RIP Rich Piana). I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it to others, however I don't feel it out performed any of the recent BCAA's that I had reviewed more recently. Thank you VMI for allowing us to review your products, and I apologize for the delay in writing the review.
          • Cherry Lime Italian Ice: 9/10

August 9, 2017

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Improved Hydration
          • Taste
          • Endurance

Hey SR, here today to do a review for VMIs amino acid supplement Aminogex. Amino acids are almost always a staple for me, but especially now as I cutting, doing cardio, in a caloric and carb deficit, and I want to preserve some muscle and also enhance recovery. Amino acid supplements have come a long way over the years, and there's definitely a top/premium tier as well as your basic bcaas. Let's see how Aminogex did for me.

First impression of the profile is great. It's an amino supplement, so first thing you're going to look for is how much BCAAs it has. The usual is five grams, this comes in at 7 grams in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio. Aminogex then goes on to add 1.25 g of Betaine for endurance, some TRAACS minerals for hydration, and MGG which is a designer glutamine. All ingredients to help endurance and recovery. The standard dosage of glutamine is 5 g and this is only 400 mg so it seems very low, but the studies I saw showed some promising results in this amount with this designer glutamine. I like glutamine products so I was happy with the addition and willing to give it a shot. On the profile alone with the extras I'd say this is leaning towards the top tier of these types of supplements. As loaded as Intrablast? No, but lots of extras so I like the profile a lot.

I always take amino supplements throughout my workout, especially when it has hydration ingredients to help me through cardio, but theoretically you can take it anytime. Mixability was very good, some light foaming. The flavor I had was Tropical Mango and it was wonderful. Very enjoyable to drink and looked forward to it every time.

So how did it work? It worked great. If you read my reviews I mention it a lot the best supplement I have ever taken is Intrablast, it completely cured my DOMS and felt great. Without an amino supplement, I'm sore for 3-4 days. With a good amino supplement it's 2-3 days. A really good amino supplement reduces my DOMS to 1-2 days, and that's where this fits in. Not the absolute best I have ever had, but very very good. The hydration aspects of this product was very good as well as here in Phoenix it's blazing and with doing a lot of cardio it can definitely wipe you out, yet I felt good throughout my entire run. Definitely one of the top amino products I've had and I've had a lot.

Basic 5 g BCAAs with nothing else you can get for well under a $1 a serving. The ultra premium like Intrablast is over a $1. This fits in right where I think it should as it's $29 for 30 servings. Right at a $1 a serving with all the premium extras and ingredients seems like a good value to me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I thought this was a very good amino acid supplement in the top tier that really helps with endurance and recovery. Definitely recommended.