AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
9.1
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Purest Form Of Agmatine
  • Bitter Taste When Just Using Water
  • Bad Aftertaste

This was a pretty good quality product. I would consider buying Agmapure again.

I'd like to thank VMI sports and the SR community because this is the first free product I have received since joining the troops. The container looks much bigger in the picture, however it's probably the size of a small coffee cup, and it contains sixty servings which surprised me at first but then I saw how big the serving size was ( a whopping 500mg). This is one of the first nitric oxide boosting products I've had in a while and I was pretty satisfied with the results.

The one ingredient in Agmapure is agmatine sulfate, which is a derivative of arginine. Simply put, agmatine sulfate is an agent which governs nitric oxide synthesis, so it dilates the blood vessels and allows for more blood and a better pump. Not only does it help with this, but agmatine sulfate serves as a nootropic, boosting your energy and focus while you work out. However while I was training, I noticed the pump effect more than I noticed the nootropic effect, so if you're looking mainly for a nootropic, I wouldn't recommend Agmatine.

The directions say to mix it with 6-8oz of water. However, I think that's ludicrous not only because of the tiny serving size, but because it has no flavor. It says that it is unflavored, but generally supplements that are unflavored leave a nasty chalky flavor in your mouth, which is the case with Agmapure. So because of this, I'd either take the scoop by mouth and chase it with water or mix it with preworkout.

I generally like to take nitric oxide boosters on arm days or chest days and I usually avoid taking it on leg days because it doesn't seem to affect me. However, with Agmapure, I got a pretty darn decent pump for my legs and an even better pump for my chest and arms. With one scoop, I felt like I got a good pump and I got more blood in my muscles faster and without as much effort (doesn't mean I didn't work out as hard though). With two scoops, I got a great pump fast, and not only was the pump better, but it lasted for a while after my work out too. And finally with three scoops (which is the limit), on arm days I felt like Spongebob on that episode where he buys anchor arms; on my chest days, I felt like I could've been Kim Kardashian's stunt double because my pecs were so massive; and on my leg days I felt like an average guy because my legs are probably a little underdeveloped. All joking aside, Agmapure delivers a great quality pump that lasts throughout the day.

For 60 servings, the value of Agmapure is excellent. On the vmi sports website, it costs $24.99, however I found it on amazon for $14.99 and free shipping. For the amount of servings, the good quality, and a great price, I'd say that Agmapure is pretty darn worth it.

Side Effects

There were no noticeable side effects.

Conclusion

This is a product I'd get again. I was super happy with it, especially because it was my first product received through the SR troops. It has one simple ingredient and it is pretty effective despite that fact.

August 28, 2018

Is the error with the run dates a website problem or user mistake?

Self-reported run dates for this product:

Claimed: Jul 28, 2018
    Shipped: Jul 30, 2018
    Received: Aug 2, 2018

Started: Aug 15, 2018
    Completed: Aug 15, 2018
    Total run duration: 0 Days

August 28, 2018

Also, did the pre-workout(s) that you stacked this with also contain Agmatine and/or some other type of pump enhancement ingredients?

• August 29, 2018

The dilemma with the dates is my fault. With this being my first container received through the SR TROOPS, I didn't know I had to verify when I received and finished the product.
    Madness by Mutant (the preworkout I stacked with it) did not have any agmatine or pump inducing ingredients

August 29, 2018

Copy that. Thank you for clarifying. Enjoy your next TROOP product!