AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
9.5
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Reduction Of DOMS
    Huge thanks you to VMI to sending this product out and sending a few little extra samples out with it! This will be a short review due to it being on a single ingredient product.

AgmaPure (Agmatine Sulfate)
    60 500mg servings

Mixed in well a little bitter but not too repulsive. Can't hardly notice it when mixed with a preworkout or BCAA powder.

PUMPS. Crazy pumps with some gnarly vascularity. Taken with or without a preworkout this works absolute wonders. I noticed an improvement in pump and vascularity within my first set of most exercises. You can look up exactly how this product works and learn more than I can tell you, but the effect is an increase in NO and improved nutrient transport. Blood flow to every muscle group I worked was improved and it increased my muscular endurance. After the workouts the pumps lasted a lot longer than normal, about 2 hours before they started to reside. I used 1g to 1.5g preworkout, and 1.5g on off days. On off days I could see a pump without having actually engaged the muscle in any activity.

$25 for 60 to 20 servings depending on your serving size.

Side Effects

Conclusion

One of the most effective products I've ever used. Does exactly what it's supposed to do and no extras or fillers. I 100% recommend this to anyone for pwo or recovery it will help. I can't say enough about how well it worked.

• JayT
      May 16, 2018

Review feels super rushed. Yeah it's a single ingredient, but you can expand a bit more on it.

• bzyczek
      May 16, 2018

I'm sorry but I too feel like you could elaborate a little on the single ingredient ... what it does, how it does it .. and if there any scientific research ... a little more creativity please.

• dmf8625
      May 16, 2018

Only 15 days worth of use for an entire tub? Doesn't seem like such a great value to me. Two tubs needed each month at $50 total. Where can we buy this for the best price that you found?

• Reaper61
      May 16, 2018

At best your entire review would fit in the introduction section. You need to elaborate on every aspect of the review. Your value section is lacking and makes no sense