AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate Reviews

By: VMI Sports®

Overall
Overall
Thanks to VMI Sports® for sending it out!
  August 26, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Flexible Dosing
  • Decent Value
  • Purest Form Of Agmatine
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Reduction Of DOMS
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Flexible Application

A simple, yet effective ingredient that can be easily added to any pre-workout or intra-workout product for better performance and pumps.

Big thanks to VMI Sports for letting me have a chance to test out AgmaPure for them. Any gym rat will tell you that there is no better feeling than getting a nasty pump while working out. In addition to that, the best thing to go with that killer pump is great vascularity. AgmaPure delivers on both fronts and will have you chasing the pump in every workout.

So this one is short and simple:
    AgmaPure 500mg

there are no fillers here folks, just simple and to the point with this one.

TKCofRedLine said it best in his review:
    "AgmaPure is the patented form of agmatine sulfate, produced by a special fermentation process which eliminates impurities found in most other agmatine supplements. Other forms of agmatine sometimes contain impurities known as putrescine, an odorous chemical formed during hydrolysis. With VMI Sports AgmaPure, you are guaranteed to get the cleanest and purest form of agmatine sulfate available."

When a product is basing itself off of only one ingredient, you as the consumer would expect that it would be the cleanest purest form of that ingredient. I know I for one, would be pissed if I found out that it had impurities in it, and would be rather disappointed in the company for not ensuring that it was a clean product.

Agamatine is a long time stapled ingredient of the fitness world when it comes to pumps. It is a fantastic ingredient for vasodilation of veins in the body. When your veins are opened up, blood can move around the body in an easier manner, and the more blood that can be forced into the muscle, the greater the pump, and the better the growth of that muscle. This is what AgmaPure was built for and this is what AgmaPure delivers on.

Honestly, AgmaPure tastes terrible. However tasting bitter and bad is not exclusive to this product, most sole Agmatine products have the same bitter taste to it, therefore, I am not taking this as a negative thing towards the product. If you add this into your existing pre-workout product, or as I did your Intra-workout drink, then it works just fine.

Mixability is effortless. The powder is so fine, that it practically dissolves on contact with any fluid. In the container, the powder has a tendency to clump a bit, but it is not that bothersome if you ask me. This also happened with NutraBio, so I do not think it is a fault of VMI.

So as I eluded to earlier, for dosing, I would use 1 dose to 32oz of fluid in my intra-workout product. When I added to the intra product which at this point happened to be Amino's from Myokem, I could not taste the bitterness of the AgmaPure at all.

I would also like to make a note that I would drink another scoop of AgmaPure at night with Opti-dreams sleep beverage as well. I found that when I used NutraBio's Agmatine, it would help me feel relaxed and get better sleep. The same goes for AgmaPure as well. I cannot explain why this works, but just like the Posi-Trac on a Plymouth...it just does.

So this product is geared towards creating a strong muscle pump and leading to a possible increase in vascularity. I can strongly say that it checks the box on both fronts. VMI says you can dose anywhere from 1-3 scoops on this product. I personally found that 1 was all I needed because Agmatine was already included in the pre-workout product that I was taking. I found that drinking this ingredient with my Amino's help create a sustained pump, and vascularity for a longer duration during my workout, rather than shot-gunning it up front and letting it play catch-up as the workout and day progressed.

I have found that most pump products and ingredients need time to really work during a workout. It needs to saturate the muscles and bloodstream to truly show effective results. I found that by drinking it during the workout with more fluid and better hydration, it was able to transport and saturate my body at a greater increase. This also allowed the pumps to hang around longer in the day, and if I decided to do a second workout, the muscles were already pumped from the first one. This created a BFR (Blood Flow Restriction) feeling with my muscles, which meant I could do less on the second go around and get the same if not greater effects in the sense of a muscle pump.

Remember, the key to growth is blood in the muscle and how long you can keep it in the muscle. With AgmaPure you will not have an issue with achieving this goal and maintaining it.

Value can be kind of tricky because it depends on how you use this product. The cheapest I was able to find it was $20 for 60 servings. VMI suggest that you can use anywhere from 1-3 scoops per serving. If you are only using 1 scoop, then this is a fantastic value because 1 serving is $.33, even 2 servings will only run you $.66, but at 3 servings you are looking at almost a dollar for 15 servings which to me becomes not worth it.

Side Effects

So one side effect that I had with this as well as with NutraBio's Agmatine, is anytime I start to get over 1g total in a day, I get killer amounts of gas. I don't understand it, nor do I want to smell it, but it happens without hesitation.

Conclusion

This is a versatile use product. The effects are highly noticeable and the application is truly flexible. You can add this to your pre-workout, intra-workout, or use it as an ingredient in a non-stimulant product that you made yourself because you want to workout at night. It doesn't matter because you are going to get delivered results. I understand why this is the number 1 rated pump product on the site, because it delivers just that, a solid pump without sacrificing the ingredient with fillers or impurities. Great job goes to VMI Sports for delivering, yet another fantastic product.