AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate Reviews

By: VMI Sports Nutrition

Ranks #2 (better than 90%)
In: Amino Acids > Agmatine

AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate is an Agmatine Product manufactured by VMI Sports Nutrition. It helps provide muscle pumps and vascularity during workouts by increasing blood flow and dialating blood vessels. More blood flow and nutrient delivery translates into increased muscle mass and fat loss.
ARTICLES

Amino Acids > Agmatine

Vaughn
TROOPer Level: 45
  March 6, 2017

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Hey SR, time to get in my review for VMI's single ingredient AgmaPure supplement. AgmaPure is the purest form of agmatine sulfate around and is used to increase NO levels for a pump primarily, but also has some other benefits such as increased effectiveness of other ingredients. As I get older, and a little cheaper, I enjoy single ingredient bulk supplements quite a bit as I can add them here and there to improve products as well as extend their use. I was excited to try this as if you have read some of my reviews, agmatine is one of the few ingredients where I can really get a good pump going on. On the to the review!

As basic as it gets, 500 mg of AgmaPure, which is a very pure form of agmatine sulfate. I don't really respond well to Citrulline so I really like when I see agmatine in a product as that and beet root nitrates work the best on me. I found this dosage to be great as it really let me add things to my own preference. A very manageable dosage.

Never had this by itself, always stacked in something else. I did get some on my fingers/hands though and tasted it and it was just a little bitter. When mixed into a preworkout, bcaas, or sleep supplement it did change the flavor or mixability at all of those supplements from when I mixed them on their own. Dosing is how much/when you want really. Primarily I used this as a pump enhancer in my preworkouts, or if my preworkout had a decent pump I would add it to my intra bcaas, and also some with some powdered sleep supplements. Very versatile and I liked it.

This is a very solid single ingredient supplement. I believe it helped other products perform more the way they should and provided me with many benefits. Here's a breakdown:

Preworkout: I had a very high stim preworkout that really lacked a pump (K-XR). I added two scoops of this to it and I was able to receive a really good pump during my workouts. Blood flow was increased and veins especially in my arms were more pronounced.

Intra: When I added this to my itra bcaas because my preworkout had decent pumps, my pumps were even more pronounced and longer lasting. They would last well after I got home after my cardio. I liked know this as I know increased blood flow can help with nutrients getting back into those muscles such as bcaas, protein, vitamins, etc.

Sleep: I had read a long time ago that adding some pump products like agmatine to your sleep supplements can help the efficacy of those as blood flow is increased and those relaxation agents can really take effect. I added this to Keep DreamIn and I can say it helped there too. I felt the effects come on faster and would get very drowsy after only 20-30 min, where usually it takes about 45 min-hour.

Recovery: With the addition of this agmapure I did feel that not only my workouts improved but also my recovery. I tended to recovery a lot faster from DOMS which made it easier to get back in the gym and train harder.

Overall, a very solid, versatile product that you can add to many different things to improve your workouts and recovery.

You can find this for $18 and you will get 60 500 mg servings. I doubt people would use it so many things as I did, so it should last you a good month-month and a half. I would buy this again at this value and keep it on hand so improve my other staple stacks.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I really liked this product as I found it helped the effectiveness of my other supplements. How many times have we said "Man, this preworkout is awesome but just needed a pump." With this, you can add a scoop here and there to really get what you need.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduction Of DOMS
htevans
TROOPer Level: 38
  March 5, 2017

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Thanks to VMI for sending this out!

VMI's Agmatine competitor delivers 30 grams of patented Agmapure agmatine sulfate and nothing else. Literally, under "other ingredients" VMI lists "none." There is no flavoring, no dyes, no binders, no fillers, etc. Now, I have absolutely no idea how Agmapure agmatine sulfate compares to Agmass agmatine sulfate. I know some brands use one over the other, but I have never really been able to tell the difference (to be fair I have not tried to either). However, I know Agmapure is a popular patented form - probably the most popular since I see it more often than Agmass - and the real deal. In short, all other single-ingredient agmatine supplements, regardless of the brand or patented form used, should follow this model.

This is an unflavored powder and it is truly unflavored. There is a hint of natural bitterness but I find it gets completely overpowered by whatever beverage I mix it into. You can't ask for much better.

Mixability was perfect. After a few stirs with a utensil or shakes in a shaker, the agmatine was nearly 100% dissolved and indiscernible in the beverage. Again, you cannot get any better.

Dosing was extremely easy and flexible. Each scoop is 500mg, which is actually better than a 1 gram scoop in my opinion. This allows for more flexible dosing, which proved extremely important for me given how I used the supplement. I often took this before my later workouts if I had consumed too much caffeine in the day to use a full scoop of a caffeinated/stimulant-based pre-workout supplement. Sometimes, I would just take the agmatine mixed with some juice and other days I would mix a scoop or two with a half scoop or so of a caffeinated/stimulant-based pre-workout supplement. I would also take this before my earlier workouts if I had not yet had much caffeine/stimulants but planned to do so later. The small scoops allowed for extremely intuitive and flexible dosing. VMI suggests 1-3 scoops ("improve pumps"- "maximum n.o." - "vein splitting") but I rarely used more than 2 scoops regardless of the situation (sometimes 2 heaping scoops).

If you are looking to improve the quality, intensity, and consistency of your pumps in the gym, then you generally have 3 big routes: Agmatine, L-Citrulline, and Glycerol MonoStearate. I have had great experiences using each alone and various combinations of the three in different ratios. I have now adjusted my feelings on this and feel that a combination is best, and that a Agmatine + L-Citrulline combination is better than either on their own. That being said, that difference (of a combination vs single-ingredient supplementation) is the difference between a 9 and 10. At the proper dose, any of the big 3 should produce good results. That is exactly what I experienced with VMI's Agmatine Sulfate, which is perhaps unsurprising seeing as it's 100% patented agmatine sulfate.

With 2 scoops, or 1 gram, I consistently experienced above-average pumps after maybe 10-15 minutes of warming up/lifting. These were not quite "vein-splitting" (although to be fair that was promised at 3 scoops) but they were just as good as the pumps I'd get from a pre-workout. Sometimes, I started feeling myself too much and would wind up changing my back workout to be an arm workout or I would add a few more exercises/sets onto whatever workout I had planned for that day. That can be a little annoying if you are on a strict schedule but I am not on such a schedule. In fact, I actually liked this increased propensity to deviate from the plan because it allowed me to have fun again in the gym at a time when I was starting to lose that special relationship I have with my gym time.

Additionally, at 2 heaping scoops (for those days when you've been watching too much Rich Piana) I noticed a marginal increase in intensity and quality. The pumps were as equally consistent as with 2 scoops but that should not be too surprising. I do not think that the extra agmatine is really worth the increased cost per workout but I do recommend it if you have the $ to spend or need a little psychological boost in the gym to get you back on track like I did.

To describe the pumps a little more, I'll give an example of a typical arm workout. I would start warming up with triceps after downing approximately 1 gram of VMI's Agmatine Sulfate. After the warm-up sets and 3-4 sets of whatever exercise I started with that day (just depends on what was open at the time) I would have a noticeable pump that would stick around for the entire workout. After 8-10 more sets (or ~2 exercises) my pump would intensify to the point where I felt like Arnold after dropping a Trump diss. This intensity would remain for the rest of the workout and replicate itself in my biceps once I started training them. I would keep the pump, in some degree, for 15-30 minutes after my workout.

I found a 60 serving unflavored tub for $20 on Amazon. That's $20 for 30 grams of patented Agmatine Sulfate and nothing else. Of course you might be able to find agmatine sulfate for a bit cheaper if it was either an unpatented form, straight from a raws manufacturer, or in bulk. However, you can also find 100-200 grams of Agmapure for $30 on Amazon. You will not typically get such quantity from a reputable brand like VMI. As far as the "reputable brand offering a single ingredient, patented, namesake supplement" category, this is a good price. I have seen other brands charge $30+ for the same stuff. Still, if I am being 100% honest I have always thought blind brand loyalty is stupid. Why pay $20 for 30 grams of Agmapure when another brand will give you 6 the amount for the same price? It is all patented Agmapure so there is quite literally no difference other than packaging. I understand some people like to just stick with whatever they know works or with a brand they can trust so I will not give this an extremely low rating. Simply put, if you want to be frugal than look elsewhere for the exact same stuff, but if you would rather stick with a reputable, trusted brand then this is a pretty cheap option.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking VMI's Agmatine Sulfate.

Conclusion

8.5/10
This is a solid competitor in the agmatine/pump-based pre-workout supplement market. The results I experienced are exactly what you would expect from quality, patented Agmapure agmatine sulfate. You cannot ask for much more except for in terms of value. If you are looking to maximize your value then look elsewhere because the same patented Agmapure can be found in greater quantities for an equal price or less. However, if you think the trust and consistency associated with a brand like VMI is worth the extra $ then you should definitely try this out (it is actually on par/a little cheap for that department!). I got to a 8.5/10 rating from averaging the Value, Effectiveness, and Ingredient Profile categories with a small deduction from the poor value relative to lesser known brands for the exact same patented ingredient (admittedly this is my frugal nature/bias revealing itself). Ultimately, you will not regret giving this a try - even if you are frugal.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Bitter Taste When Just Using Water
  • Poor Value
WarMachine
TROOPer Level: 70
  February 27, 2017

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

A special thanks to VMI for participating in the SR TROOPS/ER program. Today, I discuss their bulk Agmapure product. Agmatine sulfate has become the foundation of quality pump enhancing ingredients. At the right dosage and intensive training regimen, nothing seems to work better than good pure agmatine sulfate.

One simple ingredient:

Each scoop contains 500mg of straight up agmatine sulfate. In addition to pumps, agmapure has also been demonstrated to have positive effects of anabolic hormone levels and glucose metabolism.

Let's be honest though, the increased pumps and vascularity are what most if not all of us look for when taking agmatine sulfate.

The powder seems flavorless but I wouldn't know since I was always combining servings into plavored pre-workouts.

It mixed well within any liquid preparations I made and I had no problems with clumping or undissolved material.

The effective dose of agmatine can range between 1-3g in most users. Me personally, I enjoy 2g a day. With VMI's agmapoure, I combined two scoops into a pre-workout, adding a full gram to the agmatine that was already in the pre workout product itself, yielding my desired dosage.

Speaking solely on the pump aspect of agmatine, I got some improved solid pumps and vascualrity from this product. My trained muscles felt much fuller and I had some serious veins popping everywhere.

Also, it seemed to provide a little extra endurance for my cardio sessions, so that's always a plus.

Not much more to say on top of that considering I'm only reviewing a single ingredients.

The cheapest I found agmapure was 20 dollars. You get 60 500mg servings in each tub, so depending on how much you use, this tub can last anywhere between 1-2 months. I personally think this is a great value given agmapure's results and benefits.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Plain and simple, if you knowingly have good experiences with agmatine sulfate, VMI's agmapure is a solid bulk product to add to your pre-workout regimen to ensure you get those long sought after pumps and vascularity. Just be cautions how much you're taking and be aware of any agmatine your pre-workout may already have to ensure you're getting enough, but not too much.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

TRAIN HARD
Clipper83
TROOPer Level: 55
  February 24, 2017

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
Pump products are fun, I love them. Seeing my veins and getting a pump are some of my favorite things in life.

I've never tried agmatine on its own in my life, so this was a perfect opportunity to give it a run.

Just straight up agmatine. Specifically, AgmaPure. I guess you could compare this to CreaPure, CarnoSyn, etc.

Makes this very versatile.

Now on it's own this will taste awful, but once mixed with other ingredients(pre-workout for instance), it's not noticeable at all. Cant really think of many instances where I would take this on its own as it is.

One scoop gives you 500mg, and they recommend up to 3 scoops for intense pumps.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Well, I got exactly what I expected out of this. Every time I added this to my various pre-workouts, I noticed an increase in pumps, endurance, and vascularity.

Most of the time, I added a scoop or 2 depending on what product I was taking. Basically, I made sure I was taking 1500mg of agmatine before every workout. The vast majority of my workouts have been awesome lately, and this product sure helps.

Not too much to say since its a simple one ingredient product. Whether one scoop or 3, I always got the same result.

Value:(9/10)

You can get this for a little under $20. That's a good price, especially if you mix this with another pre-workout. It's also a high quality version of agmatine. I can kind of compare it to ThryoTwin from Giant Sports. Awesome product, not really amazing on its own, but affordable and a great add-on.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this is a great option for someone who wants to add a little extra "pump" to their workouts at a price that won't break the bank.

Since most stimulated pre-workouts have agmatine in them as it is, I'd consider it more of an add-on than a standalone product.
shinndigg
TROOPer Level: 40

February 7, 2017

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
Big thanks to the peeps out at VMI Sports for their participation in the TROOP program and hooking this product up for review.
I've always considered pump products to be more novelty than necessity, but there is no denying a good pump can provide a boost in motivation during a workout. This is my first delve into pure agmatine powder, so let's get into it...

Dosage: Started out with two scoops (1000mg) mixed into my pre-workout of ON Amino Energy, eventually moved up to 3 scoops (1500mg)

Ingredient Profile(9.5/10): Pretty straight up here. 100% Agmapure Agmatine Sulfate. Agmapure is noted for it's level of purity to other comparable products on the market, so high marks for that.

Mixture(9/10): Very easy and simple to mix up, it did not add any noticable textural differences or clumps when mixing this in with my pre-workout.

Taste(8/10): The taste disguised well when mixed in with my pre-workout, I did detect a slight bitterness when I went up to the 1500mg dose, but not a considerable enough difference to affect the overall taste of the pre-workout.

Effectiveness(9/10):Now the real test, how did this perform in the gym? I'd have to say pretty well in my experience. At the two scoop dose of 1000mg I did experience some good pumps, some vein popping, and some strong blood flow. I went with two scoops for the first two weeks with this, and noticed an improvement in pumps over taking Amino Energy on it's own. However at the three scoop dose of 1500mg... whoa man! Definitely among some of the strongest pumps I've experienced during a workout, and definitely a motivator to move some weight when you get the blood pumping at that level. At 3 scoops, it doesn't make the container last long, but man does it deliver. If you're mixing this into a preworkout that already has an high dose of agmatine or other N.O. booster you could probably get away with two scoops at 1000mg. For what I was using though, 3 scoops was the sweet spot for sure. It is also marketed that this can help in recovery as well, but for what I was using it for in a pre-workout form I don't think it had much affect on my recovery aspects.

Side Effects: No noticeable side effects.

Value(5/10): This will run you $18.95 off of A1 Supplements, which is the best price I could find. Which at 60 scoops a container at 500mg a scoop, this container has 30 grams. This will run you 64 cents per two scoop serving (1000mg or 1 gram), or 96 cents per 3 scoop serving. Which is considerably higher than other Agmapure products you can find online in the 19-20 cents per gram range. This is the only real downer to this product.

Overall, I enjoyed using this product and am impressed with the pumps it provided. I can say with confidence it performs and produces. Sadly though due to it's considerably higher price than other Agmapure products sold out there, this kind of throws a wet blanket on an otherwise awesome product.
  • Poor Value
elee229
TROOPer Level: 41
  December 15, 2016

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
Hey SR. I just want to start off by saying I'm sorry to the reps and Troopers at SR for this review coming in so late. I'm sorry to those at VMI Sports Nutrition but thank you for giving me the opportunity to try your product.

The label is completely disclosed and is just Agmapure. Two scoops of this agmapure gives you 1000mg of agmapure. It also contains 60 servings for one scoop (500mg).

Taste
The product is truly unflavored. However if you mix this with just water, it has a chalky flavor to it (kind of reminds me of creatine). Personally it was not very good by itself. Mixing it with a flavored preworkout was the best way to somewhat hide the chalky flavoring. But even with the preworkout flavor, the Agmapure's chalkyness was still noticeable. It wasn't very delightful to drink. But the effectiveness outweighed the tastes.

Mixability
I had no issues with mixability. It dissolves completely within a few shakes.

I took two scoops of the product with a preworkout of my choice. For me, the product was effective when taken 30-40 minutes before my lift.

This is where the product really shines. It straight up works. Mixed with a good preworkout with decent pump ingredients, the Agmapure was a true pump magnifier. Just one scoop alone was not good enough. It would give me a decent pump but it left me needing/wanting more. But with two scoops, I got a fuller pump. Even if I wasn't training my arms directly, my arms would be full and dense. The product did not do much for me on lower body days. I didn't notice any crazy increase in vascularity either. It felt great though to have such a great pump, especially early on in the workout. As soon as I started my warm ups (upper body), I could feel my arms getting warm and full of blood.

Prior to receiving the product, I noticed in some reviews that some Troopers mentioned increased endurance. I personally cannot say that I experienced any significant increase in endurance or recovery. At least DOMS were not increased or changed negatively. I also did not feel any difference between taking 2 and 3 scoops.

The cheapest place I could find was at Amazon for $20 for 60 servings. But if you double dose like I did, then only 30 scoops. Or if you go with three scoops, you would get 20 servings. I will be keeping this as a stable in my stack. I feel that the price is justified for such an effective product. IT was never a hit or miss product, it was consistent.

Side Effects
Too much of a pump? Said no one ever.

In all seriousness though, there were no side effects at all.

Conclusion
Greatest addition to a preworkout that I have tried so far. A cheap but effective product that can spice up any preworkout. Give it a shot and let the pumps start rolling in.

Thank you again VMI for allowing me this opportunity.
  • Decent Pumps
pancow
TROOPer Level: 67
  December 13, 2016

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Hello SR! First I would like to thank VMI Sports for sending Agmapure out to review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. I'm going to have to say this is one of my favorite supplements to have tried and it's just simply a one ingredient product. I had awesome pumps both on it's own and mixed with all sorts of other supplements, plus taking a scoop before bed made my recovery process seem improved.

It's simply a higher grade of agmatine sulfate known as Agmapure. Each scoop is 500mg, which is the single dose you can take, or you can use more scoops to heighten the pump. The label is fully disclosed and shows no other ingredients are present meaning it's straight up pure agmatine sulfate. That's all I have to say about that.

If you try this in just water on its own it's pretty salty-bittery tasting, but nothing unbearable. I only did this once, and from then on mixed with a BCAA, pre-workout, or juice shot before bed. Mixing is perfect and dissolves easily. Dosing is whatever you want really. The label shows you the intensity you should expect from 1-3 scoops. I always used two for workout and 1 before bed.

Two scoops on its own or mixed with a non-supplement beverage brought about impressive pumps. Vascularity was somewhat there, but I was more in need of that muscle fullness feeling. Plus the strength seemed to come along for the ride along with recovery following the workout. I did mix this with VMI sports VasogenXT and oh man am I hooked.

That is THE pump stack to purchase VasogenXT+Agmapure= Becoming a BAMF. Seriously. I mixed it with their pre-workout and creatine as well and always just had great results in muscle fullness, strength boosts, plus recovery time was expedited. Taking a scoop before bed for 2 weeks seemed to significantly increase my recovery further, plus gave me nice morning wood hahaha

$18.99 on Tiger Fitness for 60 servings. I think this is well worth it even if you had to take 2 scoops making it last only 30 servings.
1 scoop (60 servings) costs $0.32 per serving
2 scoops (30 servings) costs $0.63 per serving
3 scoops (20 servings) costs $0.95 per serving

So no matter what it's under a buck for pumps, strength, and recovery. Great price for an amazing supplement.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'm definitely planning on getting me another little tub because this supplement was just that awesome for me. VMI Sports delivers yet again a perfect product. If I had to be picky about something it would be adding like 1/2 inch to the scoop handle. That tiny ass thing also having a short handle caused me to probably lose 2 scoops on my fingers as residue falling off. Thanks again for sending Agmapure out VMI Sports Nutrition!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduction Of DOMS
Brotein
TROOPer Level: 38
  December 9, 2016

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!
For quite some time now, I've favored Agmatine over all other pump ingredients and found it to be superior to all other types. How did VMI's version fair? Let's take a look. Thanks to VMI for sending this out to be reviewed.

Ingredient Profile: (9/10)

Very simple here: 500mg of pure Agmatine Sulfate (Agmapure) per scoop. 60 scoops per container. Doesn't get any simpler than this. 500mg per scoop is appropriate when dealing with a singular ingredient and makes it easy to vary dosages. Thumbs up.

Taste/Mixing: (10/10)

The powder is unflavored. I never had this by itself and only mixed it with stimulant based pre-workouts, so I have no idea what this tastes like naturally, but I never noticed it when mixed with other powders. Therefore, it gets perfect marks from me in this category. I can't imagine this tastes good mixed with just water, however, so I would have rated it lower had I done so and wouldn't advise anyone do that themselves, either.

Effectiveness: (9/10)

As I said at the start of my review, I consider Agmatine to be the superior pump ingredient and have always gotten great pumps from products that include it. VMI's Agmatine was no exception, and I was able to add exactly the dose I liked to get a great pump every time. I dosed this at 2 scoops every time with no exceptions. This provided 1g of Agmatine and that was more than enough to give me a deep, full, dense pump, especially when working on my arms. I also noticed better vascularity when using this as opposed to not. If you're looking for one hell of a pump, Agmatine is your friend.

Value: (8.2/10)

At $20 on Amazon, this represents pretty good value. This is cheaper than the others I found that were similar (brand name and coming in a 30g tub) but more expensive than raw, bulk agmatine. BulkSupplements offers 250g of Agmatine for $25, so if bulk is your thing, that's certainly the way to go. However, I also believe this product to be of a higher quality with Agmapure, so take that for what it's worth.

Ovarall: (8.6/10)

I would highly recommend VMI Agmatine to anyone looking to add a great pump to their existing pre-workout that doesn't already have it. The results were good and the price is fair, so there isn't much more to ask for. Thanks again to VMI for sending this out to me.
    FlashReborn
      December 6, 2016

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

Hello all, as always its been hectic but I have been getting to the gym and nothing tops off a good workout like the pumped, full feeling in your chest, back, arms, shoulders ect than what you get with a solid pump product. VMI sports has a pump product as well as a simple bulk Agmapure product. I was able to try samples of the pump product as well as completing the bottle of Agmapure. Both are good products and Id love to try a whole bottle of Vasogen to get the full effect, but the Agmapure even solo is prime and Im happy to provide a positive review.

Each bottle consists of 60 servings of 500mg each of pure Agmatine Sulfate. It suggests a bunch of different dosing schemes but I chose to stick with a moderate two scoop dose preworkout for the pump benefits and 1g of Agmatine.

No taste really as I mixed it in with a non pump PWO, mixability was fine, pure agmatine dissolves really well, and dosing was a simple two mini scoops. No big deal. This, of course, wasn't flavored but there was no detectable aftertaste positive or negative.

Like I stated in the title, Agmatine is king for me in the pump department. Two scoops is a nice middle ground to where I get solid pumps in the muscle groups I am working out and a decent overall pump. I tried 3 scoops a couple times just for fun and the pumps were that much better, but overall I was satisfied with two scoops making the bottle last a full 30 days.

The other notable benefits of Agmatine is a noticeable increase in workout endurance. After a few weeks of spotty attendence, my overall endurance was markedly decreased. The agmatine definitely seemed to provide increased endurance and I have since been bumping up to 1.5g of agmatine to get back to previous endurance levels and combat the fatigue of the long work hours and decreased opportunities to workout.

Also, despite spending some time away from the gym the agmatine seems to have done a good job assisting the recovery process where I would normally be crippled because of my lack of current conditioning.

I was able to find this for 19.99. At two scoops I was able to get a full 30 true servings out of this. Sure you can find bulk agmatine cheaper but overall this is a pure, solid source so I don't mind paying a little extra for the value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all, agmatine can't be beat for a simple product that fills all of your pump needs. I can't stress enough how much I like this ingredient and this is a solid choice for it.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Reduction Of DOMS
      PiccoloPete
      TROOPer Level: 45
        December 5, 2016

Thanks to VMI Sports Nutrition for sending it out!

I have been training for strength for the past couple months, with accessory workouts. I also throw in the occasional extra workout out. Normally the occasional workout will be something like Arms or Shoulders sometimes even a part of the leg like hams or quads. I want to Thank VMI for sending this product out as it was my first experience with a agmatine sulfate product. Also as always thank you to SR for making this possible!

This is a single ingredient product all you get in AGMAPURE is Agmatine Sulfate. Usually you see this ingredient in many of our favorite preworkouts, and it is normally in the pump/endurance section (if at all divided into sections). Agmatine is supposed to provide increased blood flow, NO production and also claims to help with muscle recovery.

Well the taste is horrible if mixed on its own! It is extremely bitter, and when added to other liquids you can tell it's in there but it makes it so much more tolerable!

I mixed this in water, sports drinks and even juice to test for mixability. My conclusion was that this mixed great in almost every liquid, very little sediment if any at all.

Dosing is simple you get 60 servings per container and 1 scoop yields you 500mg of this pump powder! You can dose this at 1-3 scoops pre/intra/post however you like.

I dosed this mostly at 2 scoops preworkout! I played around with it on a couple of occasions and came to the conclusion that 2 scoops was my sweet spot!

Was VMIs product effective? The answer is one big YES!!

Let's start off with the Pumps - normally I get my pump from doing accessory work or that extra day in the gym. Well with AGMAPURE I was getting a pump during my warm ups! This meant that the pumps I was going to get would be nice and painful, and it was every single time. I did however not notice a huge difference in performance from 2 and 3 scoops. That is why decided to stick with 2 scoops, I felt that this was my sweet spot it gave me great pumps in all muscle groups.

The second aspect that I wanted to touch on was the increased endurance I got from AGAMPURE. I always felt that I could do that extra rep and add that extra set. I did however have a few occasions where I felt I could do that extra set and was completely full of blood that I couldn't complete the exercise, this was literally training until failure!

60 servings for 18.95 + shipping from A1supplements. The amount of pump in one container is awesome! AGMAPURE has good value in my book.

Side Effects

None!

Conclusion

VMI has a slam dunk by keeping it simple and effective! My only gripe was that it is said to be unflavored and tasted really really bitter. I do understand some of these powders are bitter in nature, I would like to see a flavored version of AGMAPURE. This is something to have on hand and can be used as a stand alone or with other pre-workouts!