Epi 2.0 Reviews

By: Vital Labs

FORUM TOPICS
Epi 2.0 is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by Vital Labs. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Vital Labs did not participate)
  December 28, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:

Sorry about the delay in the review, but the holiday season was at hand and I was out of town. I have always wanted to try different epichatican products, but being as I have been a bit skeptical of the science I wasn't willing to fork over the money to try the rather expensive versions of the product. I want to thank SR for providing this opportunity to try out this product.

This product is a simple 3 ingredient product. It contains, of course, epichatechin at 225mg per 2 cap dose, and a prop blend 212.5mg of querticen, piperine, and sodium caprate. Querticen prevents the epi from binding and becoming deactivated, and the sodium caprate and piperine are both compounds that enhance absorption. Vital labs says this combination enhances the effects of the epichaticen 3x the normal amount.

The dosing scheme for this product is 2 caps twice a day making a bottle last 30 days. Vital labs suggests running 2-3 bottles for maximum effect.

I don't know if it was placebo effect or not but for me this product worked rather well. It seemed to have a consistent leaning effect for me. It seemed to increase strength and size benefits as well as a increase in vascularity which I attribute to increased bloodflow and an overall leaning effect. I seemed to stay roughly the same weight but fitted shirts were tighter in the chest arms and shoulders and looser in the midsection. Overall it had all the positive benefits associated with a true myostatin inhibitor. I also experienced some mild increase in joint discomfort and inflammation which is something I also had with other myostatin inhibitors.

I was only able to find one price for this, hence the low rating. The only place I found it is strong supplement shop so if there is another source out there I would love to know where. The price for this product is 54.95, which is a terrible price. I would maybe sometimes pay that for a product if it was more than a single ingredient product. I wouldn't pay more than 30-35 a bottle for this product being what it is, hence the low price, but it gets a less than favorable rating for that reason.

Side Effects

Joint inflammation/sore joints.

Conclusion

Overall this isn't a bad product at all, it seemed to work the way a mild myostatin inhibitor should. The turnoff for this product is the price. if I could find this for even 2/75 I would give the value a much more favorable rating but was only able to find this at one rather expensive retailer.