Screamin Energy® ULTRA Reviews

By: Vital 4U®

Screamin Energy® ULTRA is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Vital 4U®. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Overall
Overall
6.6
5.9
  August 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Convenient
  • Versatile
  • Mediocre Taste
  • No Sugar Free Version

After having a good experience with VITAL 4U multivitamin, I wanted to give their ready to drink (RTD) energy supplement a try. I am always looking to try different products especially RTD ones such as this. Here is the review.

Each package of Screamin Energy Ultra comes in 12 ready to drink (RTD) pouches. Each pouch is a single serving. I will note that this product does contain 13g of carbohydrates from sucrose. I originally missed that it had the sucrose but after tasting it, I noticed a sugary aftertaste and saw it on the ingredient panel. So, just be aware of it, those 13g of carbohydrates equate to 50 calories. The first vitamin ingredient is thiamin at a 1.5 mg dosage, which is 100% daily value. Thiamine can help with metabolism, immunity, and cardiovascular support. The next vitamin is niacin at 10 mg, which is 50% daily value. Niacin can aid in ED, skin health, brain function and improve cholesterol levels. The next ingredient is vitamin b6 at 2 mg dosage, which is 100% daily value. Vitamin B6 can improve mood, support the brain and eye health, and help with high blood pressure. The last vitamin ingredient is vitamin b-12 in the cyanocobalamin form at 24 mcg, which is 400% daily value. The main benefit to vitamin b-12 is increased energy levels, mood boost, and digestion aid. The vitamin ingredients in this product were pretty well dosed.

After the vitamin ingredients, you have alpha-GPC at a 25 mg dose. This particular ingredient can aid power output, an acute increase in growth hormone, and reduction in cognitive decline. The main issue here is that the 25 mg dose is way below effective dosages. The most common dosages used are 300-600 mg with 1200 mg being used for cognitive decline. I have to doubt that this will be much at a 25 mg dosage. The proprietary "Ultra Power Blend" follows this ingredient at a 551 mg dose. This consists of taurine, caffeine, L-Arginine AKG 2:1 and yohimbine HCL. The main issue with the proprietary blend is half of it is underdosed. There is 185 mg of caffeine in the product, which leave 366 mg left in the proprietary blend. At 366 mg the only other ingredient that could be close to clinical dosage is yohimbine HCL. As for the taurine and l-arginine AKG 2:1, they are much underdosed and will not have much benefit at this dosage. Overall, the ingredient profile is underwhelming but that was rather expected for RTD products. Most RTD products especially energy ones are underdosed in comparison to powdered versions.

Screamin Energy ULTRA comes in French caramel coffee as its only flavor. The flavor was honestly just okay. It definitely had a coffee flavor but I did not get much caramel. When you first take it, you are hit with a coffee flavor that dissipates into this odd sugary chemical type taste. I rather expected this based on similar packaged products I had. Overall, I did not look forward to taking this but the taste was bearable. Mixability does not come into play with this product but I will mention that it comes in 12 RTD pouches. As far as dosing goes, I really used one pouch as a coffee alternative and a boost before hiking or running at the park.

For an RTD energy product, I found this to be effective. It was a good coffee replacement that I felt had versatile uses. As I mentioned in previous reviews I do a lot of running at a park and this was perfect for that. I would usually take this on the way to the park or when I got there. It would kick in rather quickly (on empty stomach) and would last for the duration of my run. I noticed that I was able to run a little faster and I was not out of breath as quickly with just coffee. The energy would last through the entire run and would continue for about two hours after. I did try this before a weight-training workout and I thought it was just okay. I would not use this as a preworkout replacement but if you are only using coffee this could be a step up.

There was another way I found this to be effective and that was the convenience of the product. I was able to have an energy boost without the need for water or a bottle. I went camping overnight and this product came in handy without needing to heat water for coffee. I also had a spur of the moment workout where this came in handy. This honestly is one of those products to have on hand when you need convenient energy but the price is high.

The cheapest that I could find this was from Vital4U website where it retails for $21.00 with free shipping. This comes to $1.75 per pouch. This is on the expensive side. To put it into perspective I pay $.43 for coffee pods and $.80 for espresso pods. For a few cents more, you can get Pre Kaged ($1.80) or Pre Jym ($1.78). However, all of these you would need water to mix. The value comes down to whether or not you want to convenience of the RTD pouch. Personally, I could see myself having a case that I would take if I were going camping or long hikes.

Side Effects

I had no side effects while taking this product.

Conclusion

Screaming Energy Ultra is an effective energy boosting product that is very convenient. As far as performance goes it is more effective than coffee. However, it comes at a high price that could potentially be worth it if you want the convenience of the RTD pouch. I would like to thank Vital4U for sending the product and the Trooper Program for coordinating it.

-Xcmiler
  • French Roast Carmel: 5/10

Overall
Overall
3.0
  July 20, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Some Jitters On Empty Stomach
    • Prop Blend
    • Some Crash
    • Did Not Like The Taste
    • PWO Components May Be Underdosed
    Good morning SR.com, Today I want to write a review for an energy drink pouch called screaming energy ultra ready mix. this is supposed to be an on the go quick energy shot, but I can say it was a flop. I have years of experience with high stimulant pre-workouts and energy pills and this product is not one of those. Let us jump into the review.

Taste 3/10

This was not my cup of tea. I can't stand coffee, expresso, latte and so on so. this tasted like a high end coffee house drink which was terrible. either way taste doesn't matter since it is more of preference over performance.

Effectiveness 3/10

This speaks for itself. it did not work at all end of story. reading other reviews I was very hopeful but was let down like something fierce. When you see 551mg of only 4 key ingredients you think, wow this stuff is loaded the issue is it is loaded in a blend and the two compounds you wish were dosed correctly may be under dosed significantly.

after consuming a packet you get a small burst of jitters and energy that quickly sizzles out and falls flat on its face leaving you wanting more. with the length of the energy and the lack of any focus and mood enhancement this did not meet my expectations at all. i was really hoping for a lot more out of this.

Content 3/10

Blends, blends and more blends! the ultra power blend is 551mg of ?????
    they claim taurine, caffeine, akg, and yohimbine hcl. I could not feel yohimbine at all the length of the caffeine supports my theory that it is under dosed with the quick fizzle and fall sensation. this product qualifies as a 5 hour energy IMO.

Value 3/10

Well it is cheap enough, that does not equate to value IMO. for 21.00 you get 12 packets ready to go. the problem I have with this is it didn't meet my high expectations. when the original PWR from isatori was only 22.00 bucks and with peoples raved reviews I was super excited to try this. I was let down in ways I could not imagine.
    Either way it is cheap and I don't feel that this product lived up to the review hype.

Overall I was not impressed with this product. from the taste to the performance, this product failed to deliver the goods for me.
    I was not left screamin I felt blah. I wish I had a better experience but not everybody reacts the same.

December 15, 2015

I want to thank Vital 4U for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. I had tried their Screamin energy max hit and when I heard they were coming out with a new product like the screamin energy max but this one geared more as a pre-workout I had to give this a try.

Ingredients:
    This looks to have a much better ingredient profile than the screamin energy max hit I think. The one issue I have with this is the prop blend they use. I am just not a fan of prop blends at all but I can deal with them as long as the product delivers. It would be nice to know just how much of every thing you are getting though. I do like the added stuff they put in here to help make it more potent than just an energy booster and more like a pre-workout. I do feel some of the ingredients are a little under dosed and if they could up them some it would only help to make this better. I know a couple of the ingredients they put in here are really good but just need to be upped a little more. It does have a nice amount of caffeine at 185mg a long with some taurine, Arginine, and yohimbine which combined all together with the caffeine comes to 551mg total.

Value:
    As far as I know these are only available on their website. They start out at 12 packets for $21.00 and the more you buy the better the deal is they offer. http://www.vital4u.com/products/screamin-energy-ultra?variant=4866061059 For the 12 packets it would be $1.75 per packet. That's not to bad and well worth the price considering what a 5 hour energy costs you which I think are a big waste of money and do next to nothing for you.

Taste:
    This comes in one flavor only French roast coffee caramel. I am not a fan of anything coffee flavored so the taste of these was not very good for me. When I would drink one of these I would have to drink some water right away just to get rid of this bad after taste it gave me. I would really like to see them come out with some other flavors rather than coffee flavors. I guess if you like coffee then you won't mind this to much.

Mixing/Dosing
    Nothing to mix since these come in little packets. Just need one packet and you are ready to go when you need a little pick me up on some energy.

I really enjoyed these a lot. I normally work real early in the morning and some mornings for me are a bit more challenging than others. I decided I would use these before I would head to work in the morning to get me going. They claim this new product is geared more towards a pre-workout but I don't fully agree it's strong enough to be a pre-workout and would most likely never use this as just a pre-workout. I noticed right away in the mornings I felt a lot more awake. My focus and alertness was much better. It's seemed like the energy it gave me lasted a really long time which was a big plus for me and it never made me feel jittery at all. I would say if your getting ready to do some kind of cardio these I think would really help you a lot. I noticed that some mornings when at work this seemed to make my body temp rise a bit and would make me start to sweat a little. I never noticed any kind of crash from these at all which was nice. I really like the convenience of these and how easy they are to use since they come in little packets. Nothing you need to mix which is nice and no need to keep refrigerated (unless you want to) before you use. It was a good all around boost of energy and mental focus this gave me.

Side Effects:
    Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
    I think overall these were pretty good and like the idea behind them. I think this is a great company and feel they have some other good products that are very much worth trying also. It delivered at giving me some good energy and metal focus. It's nice how easy and convenient these are to use. I would say if you need something that will give you a good boost of energy and last a long time and not give you that horrible crash afterwards then I would highly recommend giving these a try. I would really like to see them come out with a some other flavors rather than coffee.

December 14, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Smooth
    • Convenient
    • Delicious
    • No Sugar Free Version
    • May Be Too Strong For Some Users
    • Needs To Be Supplemented If Used As A PWO

Claims

---------------
    Effective, fast acting, intense energy in a convenient pouch

Ingredients

----------
    Vital 4U's newest energy pouch Ultra boasts an extra 2mL over Max Hit, its 18mL Screamin' little sister. Big brother Ultra proves its relation nicely by modifying the original recipe while keeping the caffeine content the same at 185mg. Ultra has evolved by boosting its quantity of B vitamins and adding in some Alpha-GPC to improve power output and focus, L-Arginine AKG to increase nitric oxide levels, and Yohimbine HCL which is a popular stimulant in many fat burning products on the market today.

Taste / Mixing

------
    No mixing required as this is labeled as a pre-mixed, ready-to-drink product. From the 12 pack box I received, I noticed zero consistency issues from one pouch to the next. The only flavor currently available is French Roast Coffee Caramel. I found it very delicious and easy to slam. And even though it contains almost 50% more sugar than its little sister, I didn't find it overly sweet like Max Hit's Coffee Mocha.

Dosage

---------------
    While I never considered taking less than one full pouch at a time, Vital 4U suggests that if you desire moderate results, use only a pouch and discard the rest. I have no idea why anyone walking into a 7/11 or AM/PM would be looking for moderate results from a product named Screamin Energy, but I suppose it's possible. If this is a real concern, perhaps Vital 4U could redesign their pouch design so that it has a rip off tab both top and bottom, thereby dividing their trademarked scream pouch into 2 moderate doses. Problem solved! ; )

-------
    I used this exclusively when I really needed it which was at work when I felt tired. I personally work 4 ten hour shifts per week and usually hit a wall about 4 hours into my shift between break and lunch. One packet of Ultra woke me up quick, eliminated all yawning and gave me a clean focus that motivated me to take care of things I'd rather not. Exactly what the doctor ordered!

I could have tried this as a pre-workout and in retrospect, wish I had. I guess since my prior results with the Max Hit version did not improve my gym experience, I didn't see the point. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it wouldn't be effective for someone else in that regard. I just like certain components in a PWO and this product is missing many of those ingredients I desire to maximize my gym time.

----------------
    Currently this product can be found at many major convenient stores we all find ourselves at when purchasing costly automobile fuels. However, if you wish to save some cash, you can purchase various sized packs at a reduced price directly from Vital 4U. And as you can imagine, the more you buy, the cheaper the per pouch price. For example if you care to purchase just (1) 12 pack box, you will pay $1.75 per pouch. However if you buy (8) 12 pack boxes, you will pay $0.94 each. No matter your purchase order size, shipping is always free anywhere in the United States.

Sides

----------------
    Again comparing Ultra to Max Hit, Ultra hit much harder and held for a solid hour longer for a total of 3.5 - 4 hours. Unfortunately when that 4 hours was complete, I crashed and I crashed hard! It was an odd and unpleasant sensation as a wave of exhaustion fell upon me like a heavy curtain.

WARNING:
    You may not want to take this immediately before an important meeting. As my mind raced under its stimulant effects, I found myself talking faster than normal and a mild paranoia crept into my mind that I may be coming across as a strong candidate for urinalysis testing. Certainly not the message you want to convey to your colleges, superiors, clients and/or customers.

Final Words

---------
    Since the average Joe purchasing this product as an impulse buy at the local Circle K counter is most likely looking for a quick pick-me-up, I don't believe the added workout ingredients are truly appreciated. For that reason alone, I suggest sticking with the cheaper Max Hit version of Screamin Energy.

For those looking for a solid PWO, I say you MAY be disappointed with the performance you achieve from Ultra. However if Vital 4U really wants to step into the PWO market, I truly look forward to what they can accomplish once they think outside the pouch. Until then, I'll stick with Max Hit to satisfy my convenient wake up needs.

December 1, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Convenient
    • Needs To Be Supplemented If Used As A PWO
    Thank you to SR.COM and V4U for allowing me to test out these 12 packs of Screamin' Energy Ultra. Kudos to both of you for giving consumers the opportunity to get unbiased information on these products...

I like preworkouts. I also liked the Vital4U Multi-Vitamin offered to the TROOPs earlier in the year - really thought that it was an effective product. When this stuff came up for a trial I decided to grab it and see if the experience was the same. I was heading on vacation and thought a couple of these packs stashed in my luggage would help me get the motivation to knock out some cardio in the morning before (and after) hanging out all night... Let's see if this stuff left me screamin' for more...

Full of prop blend goodness, V4U SE states it delivers 185mg of caffeine as part of a 551mg "Power Blend" mix. Some other ingredients in this mix are Taurine, L-Arginine, and Yohimbe. I would assume that there is more than 185mg of Taurine in this as it is listed prior to the caffeine so that would leave about 175mg of the other stuff? Who knows - that is the FUN of prop blends?!?!?!

Shout out to ODAAT365 --> He did a nice job of going over the ingredient profile in his review. Check out his review for a dissertation worthy of SR.com...

I must say, this stuff doesn't taste that good. Has an artificially sweet, chemically taste. It is supposed to taste like French Roast Caramel. I am not a cold coffee dude, at all, and I drink my coffee black so this was a bad taste marriage from the start. It does not require mixing - it is in a premix pouch. Dosing is prior to workout or when you need a pick me up. About the pouch, those friggin edges are sharp and will cut the sides of your mouth. Just a word of caution...

As a note - the rep states that there are no artificial sweeteners used in this product.

I used this 2 different ways. 1) as a preworkout supplement and 2) as a mid-morning/day pick me up. I will talk about how V4U SE performed in both scenarios below.

****ORIGINAL NOTE FROM REP****** An intense mental and physical lift that won't leave you crashing later. Screamin Energy ULTRA delivers an advanced energy profile which facilitates increased blood flow to help get your body and mind firing on all cylinders. Our unique, ready to drink pouch boasts the smallest serving size in the industry formulated for fast digestion with less filler. Screamin Energy ULTRA is a powerful energy shot that is perfect for working out or putting in hard work.* Comes in a French Roast Caramel Coffee flavor for the perfect early morning kick. Drink it straight or add it to your coffee for a more intense boost. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I like to include these so you understand the claims and my discussion on effectiveness should answer whether the claims are valid. I would say that, for the most part, SCREAMIN ENERGY does meet some of the claims it presents. Here is how I viewed its effectiveness:

As a preworkout - Taking this standalone as a preworkout was not effective for me. Also, when I took it on an empty stomach I noticed that I was jittery - perhaps the Yohimbe? I had to supplement it with coffee, as the package recommends, in order to get a kick out of it. The added cup of coffee really did the trick as a preworkout. I noticed that I had a solid focus, the side effects were actually reduced (less jitters/shakes), and it made the taste more palatable. I made sure that I took my preworkout protein shake prior to dosing after this. On one occasion, I tried to double dose this instead of adding a cup of coffee - BAD IDEA! I was shaking and jittery for nearly 4 hours. I highly recommend NOT DOUBLE DOSING this stuff - at all!

As a midday/mid-morning pick me up - I tried two of these packs during the day, just to see how it worked. Instead of having a cup of coffee around 10 AM or 2PM with my snack I would replace it with the V4U SE. Once I got it down it was okay. I was sure to take it with food to make sure I didn't have any of the sides I experienced on the empty stomach. It did provide a boost and would be a solid alternative, potentially, for the Red Bull/Monster Energy crowd.

Well you can get them down to $0.80 each if you buy 384 and put them on the subscribe and save on vital4U's website, found here: http://www.vital4u.com/products/screamin-energy-ultra?variant=5785787075

It would seem to be more logical to purchase 96 of them for for $85.50 on subscribe and save on their site - the value then is around $0.89 per serving. Considering that you will need to supplement this with a cup of joe, creatine, and maybe some BA if you are using this as a real preworkout it goes over that $1.00 per serving price point. However, if you use this as the mid-morning or early afternoon pick me up it is good value as a stand alone type replacement for Red Bull/monster (I am not sure how much those things run but I would imagine they are over $1.00).

Side Effects

You may cringe at the taste; taking it on an empty stomach could give you the shakes/jitters.

Conclusion

For where it would fit into my world I don't think that I would turn to V4U for me. HOWEVER, if you are looking for a pick me up during the day, or don't use creatine, BA, or any other of the commonly used proponents of a well rounded preworkout then this is a really good alternative and you should give it a shot.

The rep has stated you can grab this stuff in Circle-K's, 7-Elevens, and some other convenience stores. IF that is the case for you, then you should grab a pack the next time you want to get a Red Bull and see how this works.

November 19, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Convenient
    • Mediocre Taste

As always, I want to give a big thank you to supplementreviews.com and Vital4U for participating in the TROOP program that allowed me to try this product, free of charge, in exchange for an honest review.

Energy products are something I enjoy on a daily basis, to get going in the morning, stay alert and productive throughout the day, and pre workout. I love coffee and monster but I like to switch it up sometimes too, especially for options that help me save money. I love any kind of energy aminos and I use pure caffeine pills sometimes too. I ended up using these Screamin' energy packets mostly as an afternoon or evening pick me up and also sometimes at night for gaming. My wife wanted to watch me play Skyrim one night and now I'm hooked full force back into that game. The best part is since I had not played it in months and she asked me to pick it up she can't say crap about me playing it 6 hours a day because it's her own fault!!!! I didn't use them pre workout because of a back injury I am dealing with right now that is keeping me out of the gym. So I haven't really been taking any supplements besides my normal multi and fish oil. I found the packets to be super easy to carry and really convenient which was a huge plus.

OMG GTFO this has 12g of sugar and 50 WHOLE calories!!!!!! Just kidding, I give zero craps about this. I guess if you are a sugar nazi or on a really calorie restricted diet because you are doing a show that could be a deal breaker. Since I am neither of those things I don't care. It's a lot less sugar than I get in the Culver's Concrete Mixer I eat 2 of every week, so there, justification. If you did use this as a pre workout the sugar is actually a great addition.

There's some other great ingredient in here, but unfortunately most of the are under dosed. Alpha GPC is a great ingredient for cognitive function and focus, but terribly under dosed at 25mg. The ULTRA POWER BLEND is 551mg of which I beleive 185mg is caffeine. That's a decent amount of caffeine especially when paired with what seemed like a NICE dose of Yohimbine HCL. I don't know for sure but I have taken Yohimbine HLC before and I would wager this has at least 10mg if not more because it was very noticeable. I do like that they used the HCL format as it is pure and clean and helps avoid side effects. So with some rounding that leave 350mg for the Taurine and Arginine. These are both great ingredients but its laughable to include them at that dose because they aren't going to do anything.

Bottom line, like so many other energy formulas out there, everything is under dosed except the stims. My guess is that they put those ingredients in there so they could make pre workout claims due to it technically containing some pre workout ingredients. Not saluted. Just leave all the under doesed stuff out and drop the price!

These were great to dose out, just rip the top and slam it. If you don't want to drink a whole one that's going to be a problem because there's really no way to reseal them and I found out the first time that the liquid came out fast. I had basically drank it all at once on accident. I usually try a half dose of things the first time after SEVERAL bad experiences with over dosing products but in this case I had no issues using the whole serving.

It was mixed fine in the pouch and didn't need extra shaking or anything.

Taste was.....not a high point. Better than 5 hour energy, but nowhere near as enjoyable as drinking Monster or aminos. It's a small amount though and at the end of the day was not a deal breaker for me by any means. That's why I rated it a 5, right in the middle. It wasn't great but it wasn't atrocious . I never dreading drinking it, but I didn't look forward to it either. If anything I wish they could have toned down the flavor a bit. I'm sure they were trying to cover up the vitamins and stuff, but it was really strong coffee flavor, really overly sweet, and kind of astringent.

This worked really well for me. I'm kind of in the middle as far as tolerance goes. Although I do think that not using a pre workout for over a month has made me less tolerant and made it hit a lot harder. On an empty stomach, this stuff did in fact have me screamin'. I was wired, jittery, and my mind was racing. It was that tooth grinding kind of energy! I got that cold feeling from the Yohimbine redistributing my blood flow. It was a little too much for me. But as long as I took it with food I was okay. Then I got a really nice sustained energy boost for 4-6 hours. Although the first hour was pretty intense. I definitely could feel my mind churning faster but not too fast. I really think it's got a lot of Yohimbine in it, because normally 185mg of caffeine doesn't make me as jacked as this did. If you find yourself sensitive to Yohimbine you might want to steer clear of this. I did not experience any big crash or let down, it kind of just wore off gradually. I was really happy with how long it lasted!

For my purposes of energy and focus this was definitely a hit. I think it would be fine as a pre workout if you're just looking for that energy kick, but other than that there's nothing in it that's going to improve your performance. I personally wouldn't use it to replace a good pre workout.

So I don't know if they sell these retail. I have never seen them, but then again I haven't been looking for the either. The only place I could really find them was direct from Vital4U. On their website they start at $21 for 12 so that's $1.75 each. For an RTD product in this category that really not a bad price. Most of us would go to a coffee shop and pay double that for a coffee without question. Even a Monster from the gas station is more than that. It looks like the more you buy from them the more the price drops it goes all the way down to $320 for 384 which is about 83 cents. I realize most of use wouldn't outlay that kind of cash all at once for something like this but it's nice they have the option. I'm sure most people could find a level in between to still get a nice discount. It also looks like if you sign up for an autoship you get an extra 5% off on top. Overall, not at all a bad price for what you're getting. Sure there are cheaper options out there, there always are, like caffeine pills, but this worked better than regular caffeine for me.

Side Effects

I could feel my blood pressure spike a little bit with this, likely from the Yohimbine HCL. It didn't really bother me too much though. It was no worse than many pre workouts. I also got some jitters if I took it on an empty stomach, but that was easily solved. It worked great taken right before a meal, or after a couple hours of digestion.

Conclusion

A win for me for sure. Feels good to try a product that is simple and works. I enjoy writing good reviews a lot more than having to rip products up, although this seems to happen more frequently. Hopefully they will become more widely available because I would probably buy some right now if I saw them at the gas station. Ordering online is a hassle even if they are cheaper, but I may end up doing it anyways! I highly recommend these if you enjoy energy products.
    • French Roast Carmel: 5/10

November 11, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Smooth
    • Decent Flavor
    • Convenient

I was fortunate to review their first product, Screamin Energy Max HIT, so I was excited to try another of their single serving energy drink products.

Each 2/3 fl.oz. (20mL) pouch contains:
      50 calories

13g Carbs (12g Sugar)

- - - -
      100% DV Thiamin (B-1)
      50% DV Niacin (B-3)
      100% DV Pyridoxine HCL (B-6)
      400% DV Vitamin B-12
      Alpha-GPC 50% 25mg

551mg ULTRA POWER BLEND: Taurine, caffeine (aprox 185mg) , L-Arginine AKG 2:1 and Yohimbe HCL

Other ingredients:
      Purified Water, Sucrose, Natural Flavors & Colors, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid and Panax Ginseng

While not a fan of prop blends, I am glad that they provide the caffeine content. Yohimbe would be nice to have the amount provided as well.

This comes in a tear away single serving foil pack. The flavor is caramel french roast coffee - it's ok, nothing fantastic, but hey it's less than an ounce so it's just fine.

There's no mixing because it's already liquid - just tear, drink and squeeze.

Vital4U says you can start off with half a pack but given the nature of the foil pack and the small amount of liquid (20ml), I seriously doubt that you could consistently gauge/measure that. maybe if you emptied it into another cup first, but that kind of defeats the convenience.

Now Vital 4U claims that this can be used as a pwo for an intense workout experience - not really sure on that. It's got a good punch but it's not really what I would reach for in that situation. Where it did excel was in the early AM and early afternoon. It provides a very smooth and long lasting focus and energy. I experienced no jitters and no crash - so that's perfect! I also think this would be ideal for day long outdoor activities like biking or hiking; the energy and focus is just so smooth.

But best of all: you can't beat the convenience. No refrigeration, no powder or shaker, no mixing and it fits easily in a pocket or pack.

A 12 pack sells for $21.00, which is $1.75 per pack. Volume purchasing discounts are available that it down to $1.25 if you buy 48 and even lower with more. I find that to be acceptable at $1.25 each. The effectiveness and convenience are quite frankly, hard to beat. I keep these at my desk and in my trunk. They're literally toss & go products. SO for me, that's a good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Like I said - for an early morning or during the day boost, you can't beat this for effectiveness and convenience. It's a winner folks. Nuff said.