Screamin Energy® Max Hit™ Reviews

By: Vital 4U®

Screamin Energy® Max Hit™ is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Vital 4U®. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

November 13, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • No Jitters
  • Conveniet To Use
  • A Sugar Free Verion May Be Desired
  • Taste Bad
  • More Flavors Would Be Great

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Huge thank you to Vital 4U and SR for letting me use this product. I mostly used it during the mid day slump at work.

180mg of caffeine and some other herbs and grasses. As far as the profile goes there isn't really anything revolutionary here.

OK this is a great product, but it is definitely not for the people who mind a bad taste. I'm not one of those people and I do enjoy a good coffee, but I really did not enjoy my experience drinking this product. I would never mix it, because I did not want to extend the pain of drinking it. I'd just open the packet and down it as fast as I could, followed by a glass of water.

To be honest I did not expect this product to perform as well as it has. 180mgs of Caffeine is not all that much for a stim junkie. I think due to the natural herbs the product worked really well. I'd take it around 2 o'clock at work and by 230 , I would be back in the game working hard. No jitters or lags and the energy would last I would be wired and typing up emails and making phone calls like my life depended on it.

At what comes out to be around $1.50 a packet deal, I really don't see a problem with this price. A triple double chai mocha latte at Starbucks will cost you an arm and a leg as well as your firstborn but will not give you nearly as, much energy as Screaming Energy!

Side Effects

Conclusion

I'd really recommend this product to anyone who could use a little energy or as a beginner pre-workout. At $1.50 a packet I do not see why you wouldn't give it a try!

November 3, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • No Jitters
  • Conveniet To Use
  • Caffeine Quantity Hidden In Small Print
  • Taste Bad

What's up SR! I would like to take a moment to thank the Trooper program and Vital 4U for the opportunity to try Screaming Energy Max Hit! I have been looking for some kind of quick pick me for that 2pm feeling like passing out at your desk, feeling; Monster and 5 hour are not on my list of things I would consider using. When Screamin Energy came up for the troopers to try out, man I jumped on it. Did the energy from this made me scream? Well, let us find out

Profile on this is simple and straight to the point; there is only 40 Cal, so you will not get a gut from this. Sugars are 9 grams, which is not bad, considering most sodas have over 35 grams of sugars. The nice kicker is the 185 mg of caffeine, which for a middle of the day pick me up, is all that one would need.

Taste
Well, if you are not a coffee drinker, than the taste will not be your cup of tea. It comes in Coffee Mocha flavor; I pretty much just squeeze it down and get it over with, sometimes I wanted to drink some water with it, but I did not want to risk the product being diluted.

Mix
There is nothing to mix, unless you want an extra kick in your morning Joe; I tried it with a small cup of black coffee, my lord I was wired, I will expand on how it made me feel in the effectiveness section.

I mainly used it at the middle of the day, I packet at around 1 and 2pm; however, I did take this 3 times in the am, which was a good wake up shot.

This did the trick for what the product is intended for, it is a pick me up for those who feel sluggish after lunch or are trying to complete a dead line. It did not make me scream at my desk, but it gave me that little perk to get me through the day. Once the product ran its course, there were no crashing feeling, so you level off just in time for your evening dinner.

Now, as I mentioned in the dosing section, I am always looking to maximize any product that I try, so on 3 occasions, I decided to add this to a small cup of coffee (4 oz), which is 45 mg of caffeine, black, no milk, just straight from Juan Valdez's hands. So now, I had 230 mg of caffeine, which is a little over what the average pre-workout contains. Man, it did the trick, no screaming, but some whistling and signing songs came out; so stimulant junkies like me, if you are using this, try it.

You get 12 packets for about $17.00 on Vital 4U's website, if you buy more and set up auto shipping, and then you get a break. I am starting to see them at the 7-Elevens in Dallas, Texas; so it you are waiting for your shipment, you can pick them up for $1.49, which is a better value to me than 5-hour energy shot.

Side Effects

There we none, no crack out feeling and no crashing

Conclusion

Vital 4U really has a great product for those who need that pick me up. It is like story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears, 1 porridge was too hot, 1 was too cold, and 1 was just right. Screamin Energy is just not for fitness-crazed people who need to feel like being on crack. This product compliments many lifestyles, from students trying to study, to working people trying to make it through the day without sleeping at their desk. We hear so many complaints about other products that are marked to give you a pick me up; however, many of those fall short, except for Screamin Energy. It did not make me scream, but it did what it was intended for and I will be ordering more and when I gas up at 7-Eleven, I will include a shot with my gas.

March 8, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • No Jitters
  • Conveniet To Use
  • A Little Too Sweet
  • Doesn't Come In A Sugar-free Version
  • A Sugar Free Verion May Be Desired

First of all I want to Thank Vital 4U for allowing me to review their product! I have been a long time user of these energy bombs. I used them when I would stop at the local AMPM/ARCO station; I found these to be a better option than the Monsters and Rockstars!

I will skip this portion because chances are you will read everyone all the other review for this product! You can also refer to the SR product label.

I know most of the other reviewers did not like the taste. I love having a morning coffee, I don't have it every day but I love it! This was right up my alley Coffee Mocha is the only flavor they have, it is a little too sweet but pretty tasty. There are no mixability issues because you drink it straight from the pouch. Unless you are like me and poured into their coffee on occasion, still 0 mixability issues!

12 pouches is their smallest order unless you buy from a local service station. I had 12 pouches to work with and I used them in different occasion. In all occasion it kicked in pretty fast and I never felt a crash. I used these pouches in the morning, it gave me good clean energy to focus on work and complete my morning tasks. I also used these when attend some seminars and meetings. Typically you end up feeling pretty sleepy when sitting for a couple of hours, these solved that problem. Again I felt clean energy with no jitters or anxiety. I did end up using these to work out a couple of times. This product is not specifically made as a pre-workout but I did feel really good in the gym the few times I used them as a pre-workout. A little side note I have been off any stim pre-workout for a little less than a month; this could be why I felt pretty good with Max Hit in my system.

It's a decent deal if you are looking for a quick pick me up that actually works and won't give you that nasty crash feeling. I do not think it's a bad investment to have a box of 12 or even 24. The prices for these get cheaper as you order larger amounts. A box of 12 is $17.00 this is about $1.41 a serving. A box of 24 is $27.00 @ $1.12. The value is decent and I will definitely be ordering from them in the near future!

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

This is not a pre-workout but had some pretty decent workouts with it. It also gave me a good pick me up from being groggy on Monday mornings or that mid-day slump. It works better than a monster without all the extra calories (unless you No Calorie Monster) or Vital 4U gives us a sugar free version. I definitely like these and have for a while. If you are at a service station and you want some clean no jitters energy or you don't want to drink 16oz of liquid I urge you please try these once!

July 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • No Jitters
  • Conveniet To Use
  • Taste Bad
I want to thank the guys at Vital 4U for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. They had really liked my review for their vitamins I did and said they would be willing to let me try this if I wanted and I was like sure. The reviews I was seeing for this on here all looked pretty good and was excited to give this a try.

Ingredients:
Serving size 3/5fl oz. (18mL)
Amount per serving

Thiamin (B1) 80% Riboflavin (B2) 30%
Niacin (B3) 10% Pyridoxine (B6) 100%
Vitamin B12 100%

Other ingredients:
Purified Water, Sucrose, Taurine, Caffeine (185mg), Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors & Colors, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate, Panax Ginseng, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6 & B12

Value:
The main place to order these from is off their website. I guess there are a few stores that sell these also but not sure what they are. The more you buy the better the price becomes. Here is how they have it broke down on their website.
12 pack box for $17 ($1.41 each)
24 pack box for $27 ($1.12 each)
48 pack box for $48 ($1.00 each)
96 pack box for $72 ($0.75 each)
144 pack box for $100 ($0.69 each)
192 pack box for $133 ($0.69 each)
384 pack (full case) for $250 ($0.65 each)

And that price includes free shipping in the United States. (except Alaska and Hawaii)

Taste:
These come in one flavor only Coffee Mocha: For starters I was not crazy at all when I saw this was the only flavor they had. I can't stand any kind of coffee flavor at all. For not liking the taste of coffee at all I thought these tasted really bad and as soon as I downed one of the packets I had to get a drink of water right away to help get rid of that coffee taste in my mouth. I really wish they had some other flavors you could choose from especially if you don't like the taste of coffee.

Mixing/Dosing:
Nothing to mix since these are all ready mixed in a packet. Dosing was pretty simple. I was sent a case of 12 packets They have no certain time as to when you should take these. I would say take them when ever you need a little pick me up during the day. I always took these early in the morning before I would head to work. I usually work pretty early in the morning and some days I felt I really needed that extra energy boost to help me get going.

The first day I took one of these I felt like it gave me some pretty good energy. I could really notice a bit of a difference and it was nothing over the top or made me feel all jittery like. It was more of a clean type energy it gave me and I really liked it a lot and could not wait to use this again. I only took these in the morning but only when I felt I needed that little extra kick of energy. After the first packet, I tried them again and I did not feel that energy like I got the first time and that is how I felt throughout most of the packets. There were a few times where I felt it gave me a little more energy than normal but nothing like I got the first time or to the point of really getting me going. The energy I got later on from these was just so so. I did not feel it hit me like it did the first time I tried these. I did notice at work after I took one of these my body temp would always start to rise a little and would start to sweat a bit. I noticed my hands would start to sweat a bit which I did not like so much. I just never felt these did a real lot for me in the way of giving me that extra energy boost I was hoping for. I noticed it was more a quick type alertness these gave me but nothing that lasted for very long.

Side Effects:
The only side effects I could say was the horrible after taste these gave me and the little bit of rise in body temp.

Overall:
These just did not cut it for me and I was really hoping they would after reading all the other great reviews for this on here. It started off like a bang and then just fell flat for me. Maybe this is because I have been on stims for so long and just need a lot more of them. I really wish these would have worked better for me because they are very convenient to use and not to pricy either. I know some people will really benefit a lot from these and I would still recommend giving them a try if you get the chance but there are just not for me.

Overall
Overall
7.1
  April 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • No Jitters
  • Taste Bad

Big thanks to Vital 4U for participating in the ER program and allowing me the opportunity to try another one of their products.

Other ingredients:

I have never been a coffee drinker so to me this stuff taste gross, but I'm sure coffee drinkers would love the flavor. This is a product I didn't use everyday I would just randomly grab a packet and sip it down when ever I felt a little drowsy.

From the name on the label I surely was expecting a screaming energy max hit. Instead I received a small pick me up. This definitely did trick in a sense that it kept me from dragon my feet and feeling sluggish. I would say the best part of this product is the slight energy increase is constant and you never seem t feel it taper off.

Per packet this supplement is cheaper than 5 hour energy Redbull and other products in this category. If your a person like myself that don't rely on these types of products daily then this is perfect for those days when life is overwhelming and you need that extra boost.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Screaming Energy® Max Hit is a very solid product for me it would never be a product I use daily but when I'm in line at 7 eleven and I need that pick me up I will definitely skip my usual Monster Ultra and grab this.

March 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • No Jitters
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • A Little Too Sweet
  • A Sugar Free Verion May Be Desired
7 Minute Abbbbbs!!!

Thank you to Vital $U for participating in the ER program and allowing us to try their energy enhancement product, Screaming Energy. In a vast market of quick fixes and pick me ups, their are enough products to make your head spin, and some do. It may be difficult to decipher the best, and few set themselves apart from the rest. Enter screaming energy. Just like 7 minute abs, sometimes something better comes around.

Overall: 8.7

This product does exactly what it is intended to do and then some. Screaming Energy provides a quick boost of energy in an extremely convenient way. While you may be able to obtain this through other sources, I have never been able to do so through such a small dose, and best yet, this never let me down, caused me to crash, or gave me jitters. I like my stimulants, and use them appropriately and effectively to help me through my day. I like a good coffee or tea, and of course a solid pre workout. Not everyone needs a boost, and for those of you god bless. But I am 35 years old, raising two boys (6 and 4), run a 2 Million dollar restaurant at 50 hours a week, train 5-6 days a week, and still play competitive hockey. I need a damn pick me up. I shutter at the overweight 16 year olds hobbling down the street with their giant oversized cans of Monster. Just like anything good, stimulants should be used wisely and properly. With that being said, we found a good one.

Effectiveness: 9

Solid fast acting boost of energy with no notable side effects. It doesn't get much better than that. This is quick, sharp energy and alertness. No crazy, jittery, cracked out feeling. Just a nice smooth ride that lasts. I have a high tolerance for stimulants, but this little pouch packed a solid punch. This will help get your morning going or provide a nice pick me up in the afternoon. I even took a pack before a HIT session on an incline treadmill, not too shabby.

Profile 9.5

Due to the effectiveness, the profile warrants this rating. The fact that such little liquid can be this effective still has me in disbelief.

(Pirated from Ron's Review) (Pirated from Lava's Review)

Other ingredients:

The only thing I could even imagine to differ upon is the sugar content. I can see where natural cane sugar is appreciated, 9g shouldn't make or break your macros. But I also see where a sugar free version would be desired and easily achievable. It was also a little sweet for my taste, therefore I could have gone with at least half of the sugar being omitted, but at this point I'm just picking.

Taste: 8.5

I was provided with the coffee flavor. It was good, a little sweet, but then again I like my coffee straight, so that may have played a role in my pallets desire. Tear the pouch open and less than a mouthful comes out. Easy as that. I even tried a packet in a small cup of coffee on a few occasions. It was a great combo.

Value: 8.8

You can find this for a little over a dollar per serving. That in itself is a great deal when you compare to other energy drinks or shots, or even a decent cup of coffee. But the more you buy, the greater the value, to the point in which you can get this for a dollar or less. Well, well worth the effectiveness of this product.

In conclusion, if you are tired of giant oversized cans of crap, or miniature shots that leave you hanging, give screaming energy a try. After my 12 pack was gone, I was screaming for more!

March 19, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • No Jitters
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • A Little Too Sweet

I love energy/focus single serving products. I currently use FastCharge from Amino Vital and since it's so expensive, was more than happy to give this a try.

(Pirated from Ron's Review)

Other ingredients:

I did not find this to be particularly pleasant, but it wasn't all that bad, either. It's a coffee/mocha flavor that I found a bit too sickly sweet for my taste buds but not a problem to drink down at all. It seemed a tad more "thick" than most energy drinks but the packet design made it easy to snip off the top and shoot it down.

Mixing was not an issue since this is a liquid RTD product.

I used 1 packet at a time whenever I needed a quick boost.

I found this to be equally effective (or perhaps just a tad on the light side) to other single serving RTD energy drinks but less effective than the Fast Charge product I mentioned earlier. I also found it to be more ideal to the afternoon crash than first thing in the morning when I really need a major jolt. But it was ideal for that afternoon pick me up and I have no issues recommending it in that role. In short, I found this to be a very solid choice for focus and motivation during the day.

I also think it's important to point out that it doesn't require water, mixing or refrigeration so it's off the chart's high on the convenience factor - really key if you're out in the woods or other such activities away from water. It also frees you from having to carry a container to mix it in. I also like the flexible foil packet which is easy to stash just about anywhere. Very well thought out on those aspects.

You can get a 48 pack box for around $1.00 a pack, which is a decent value. Currently there is a special for SR which reduces the price by 50% - an insanely good value. So while it may not be as effective as Fast Charge in my opinion, when you compare .50 per serving to $1.30 per serving - it becomes a very viable choice. And keep in mind that many of the "5 hour energy" products all retail for around $1.50 per serving as well.

Side Effects

I got no jitters or crash as I've had with other "energy" shots which are basically mega doses of caffeine.

Conclusion

Like a said, solid effectiveness and great price make this an easy product to recommend.

March 17, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Lasts For Several Hours
  • Provides Quick Alertness
  • No Jitters
  • Kills Your Appetite
  • A Little Too Sweet
  • Doesn't Come In A Sugar-free Version
  • Caffeine Quantity Hidden In Small Print
--------------- Vital 4U Claims --------
Screamin Energy® Max Hit® is our maximum strength formula and contains about as much caffeine as a cup and a half of premium coffee. Ready-to-Drink straight from the pouch with no refrigeration required, it’s compact and convenient packaging allows Screamin Energy® Max Hit® Ginseng Drink to be easily carried with you wherever you go.

Ingredients

----------

Taste / Mixing

------
No mixing required as this is a ready-to-drink product.
I received a 12 pack box of what I believe is the only flavor for this product, Coffee Mocha.
I found it to be a little overly sweet, but still very enjoyable. Very much like the hollow chocolate candies that hold the coffee flavored syrup. Just not as sweet or thick.

Dosage

---------------
Though there is no recommended dosage anywhere to be found on the packaging, the Vital 4U website recommends no more that 2 servings (two full packages) per day spaced several hours apart. They are also smart to warn of caffeine’s effect of dehydrating the consumer as it is a known diuretic that will strip your body of electrolytes.

-------
Best time to take Screamin Energy?
Vital 4U’s simple answer is “When you are tired.”
This is exactly when I used it. I personally work 4 ten hour shifts per week and always hit a wall about 4 hours into my shift. One packet of this down the throat woke me up fast, killed the yawning and gave me a nice focus that motivated me to get stuff done!
I also took this one day after work as a pre-workout. Its effect at that time of the day seemed less dramatic to me. This is most likely due to the fact that my normal PWO contains around 300mg of caffeine. Obviously the 185mg in this energy drink was a little short of what I normally require.

----------------
This is a convenient store counter top product that can be found at 7-Eleven, Circle K, AM/PM, Valero Corner Stores, BP, G&M Food Mart, RaceTrac, Kangaroo Express, Casey’s General Stores, Maverick Stores, Pilot / Flying J.

I am pretty sure the price is quite varied from store to store.
However, on Vital4U.com you can purchase a
12 pack box for $17 ($1.41 each)
24 pack box for $27 ($1.12 each)
48 pack box for $48 ($1.00 each)
96 pack box for $72 ($0.75 each)
144 pack box for $100 ($0.69 each)
192 pack box for $133 ($0.69 each)
384 pack (full case) for $250 ($0.65 each)

Sides

----------------
No negative sides at all. This was a quick acting, mellow alertness that was never jittery and as an unexpected bonus, completely destroyed my hunger for a good 2-3 hours. Perfect for me to get from my 10:00am break to my 12:30pm lunch time.

Final Words

---------
Just as coffee has been used world-wide for 100’s of years, the energy drink market has a solid footing that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. A quick Wikipedia search on energy drinks will tell you that in 2012 the total US sales were over US$12.5 Billion with the energy shot market’s worth being over US$1 billion in 2014. Screamin Energy obviously falls into the latter category with plenty of competition to choose from. The one area it really stands out is a convenience that the bottled versions can’t match. Easier than a cell phone to stash in your pocket for later use, this foil package can withstand 30 pounds of pressure without breaking. I carried mine around in my shirt pocket and would forget it was there until I felt the need for a pick-me-up. And once that happened, I was very happy to have it on hand to keep me alert and focused on the task at hand. I thoroughly enjoyed this product and will be purchasing more of it in the very near future.