Joint Vibrance Reviews

By: Vibrant Health

Joint Vibrance is a Joint Support Product manufactured by Vibrant Health. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Fully Disclosed Ingredients
  • Not Great Value
  • 3 Weeks Per Bottle
I got this product through the expert reviewer's program, so thanks to the guys that make that happen. I felt like I was a good candidate for this product because for the past two years I have had joint problems in one or both of my shoulders. After getting an MRI on one shoulder they told me I had "fairly advanced" AC joint degeneration and that there really wasn't anything they could do to fix it. About 8 months later the pain in the other shoulder got so bad that I got it checked out to find a similar, but worse diagnosis. At that point I got a cortisone shot and that helped temporarily, but that isn't something I want to do regularly because of the negative effects cortisone shots can have. Thus, I started taking joint supplements on a regular basis, Animal Flex, Flexamin, and now Joint Vibrance.

Ingredient Profile:

Yucca powder (yucca glauca and elata) 75 mg *
Devils claw powder (Harpagophytum
procumbens) 50 mg *
Alfalfa leaf powder (Medicago sativa) 25 mg *
Standardized grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera;
97+% polyphenols; 90+% proantho-
cyanidins) 25 mg *
Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) 25 mg *
Licorice root powder (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 25 mg *

Profile (9/10)

-------------

First off, of course I love that they have full disclosure in their ingredient profile. Comparing this to Animal Flex, they are similar in terms of Glucosamine and Codroitin and otherwise they are somewhat different products. Joint Vibrance has the Arthred hydrolyzed bovine collagen and a plethora of other ingredients that are present in EFFECTIVE DOSES.

It does, however, lack a key ingredient or two that would make it better, Cissus Quadrangularis and Hyaluronic Acid. If these two were somehow included, this would be the most comprehensive joint supplement on the market that I have ever seen.

Effectiveness(9/10)

--------

Even with this product, due to my AC joint issues I was skeptical as to whether this would help or not. It is safe for me to say that at the end of the first week I would definitely tell that my joint discomfort was decreasing significantly, although it did not go away completely. I could also tell that it worked going in the other direction, because when I stopped taking it, the discomfort started to return.

Dosing(7/10)

------------

The dosing for this is a little high. A daily serving is 12 caps, but I guess they need that to get to effective doses, so how can you complain? I'm sorta glad they didn't make them huge horse pills so I'm good with 12 caps a day. They don't have any smell or taste, so they are very tolerable.

-----------

Value(6/10)

--------------

This is difficult for me to gauge because I don't want to be too hard on a product that works. There are a lot of different ingredients in this product, which of course goes to the effectiveness and also the cost of this product. I found this product for 33-37 dollars a bottle online, but each serving is 12 caps, which makes a bottle last exactly 3 weeks. That puts this joint support at 12/week or almost 2 bucks a day.

Comparatively, Universal Animal Flex you get 44 days for 27 bucks, which is 0.61 cents a day. So Joint Vibrance is about 3x as much as Animal Flex. Again keep in mind that they share very few ingredients and effectiveness might be different, but its still a pretty huge gap.

----------

Overall(8/10)

------------

This is a good, effective joint support product. I love the full-disclosure label, I am glad the pill size is normal, even though that means more pills. Really the only deterrent is the price. Almost $2 bucks/day for joint support may be a little too much for some, but if you have serious joint issues then maybe it's worth it to spend a little extra.

• mhseaver670
    May 26, 2012

good review. I was waiting to see what this did for you. I have got to get on some kind of supplement for my joints. Im having huge issues now from right shoulder and left knee.

• FlashSunday
    May 26, 2012

And i messed up. It does have Hyaluronic Acid. Don't know how I missed that...

• bignastyrico
    May 26, 2012

Good review, I'm taking this as we speak and even though the pill amount is annoying I am so far enjoying this.

• lava135

thanks for the review - allstarhealth has this on sale for $29.99

• lava135
    May 26, 2012

Which, if I paid attention to the popups, I would have seen - nm, I'm a moron.

• chefneilde
    May 27, 2012

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm going to pick this up, never heard of it before your review. Thanks