UXO Preworkout Reviews

By: UXO Supplements

UXO Preworkout is a Pre-Workout manufactured by UXO Supplements. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

January 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Endurane
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Enhanced Focus
  • No Prop Blends
  • Only 20 Servings
  • Heavy Dyes

When I looked at the profile on this I thought it looked pretty solid so I wanted to give it a shot. I was following a bb routine from Kris Gethin while on this most workouts were geared for a good bit of volume at moderate weight.

I love the profile of this, everything is fully disclosed, and dosed accordingly. You have 6g of citrulline malate along with 3g of AAKG, Some BCAAs, beta alanine, betaine, taurine, caffeine and a few other things. Most of the things you would want in a pre are here I cant think of anything I absolutely would need to add.

Blue Raspberry was the flavor I received and it was great, it had a little twang to it, a slight sour taste. I thoroughly enjoyed drinking this from beginning to end. Mixing was never a big issue you will have a little foaming but everything dissolves completely. Dosing is a scoop 30-45 mins preworkout.

Being a newer company I didn't know what to expect here other than seeing a solid profile. From the 1st scoop to the last however I had some great workouts. As far as pump goes this was one of the best pumps from a standalone preworkout that I have used. I have always reacted well to cit malate and with 6 grams of that stacked with AAKG I had full muscles and some pretty sick vascularity throughout the 20 workouts.
I never had any beta alanine tingles, but I could tell it was giving my muscles a little extra stamina. Energy never faded through the workout and it stayed clean from started to end no jitters no crash. I was able to stay focused on the workout as well.

At $32 a tub it is a little pricey for 20 servings, but you do get a good list if ingredients dosed at appropriate levels. I feel like the price is very fair and about what you would pay for similar high end pre's

Side Effects

No sides, but there is some pretty heavy dye in there.

Conclusion

For a company I had never heard of UXO did a good job at impressing me with the 1st product from them I tried. Thanks for the opportunity to try out your product, cant wait to see what else you guys put out.
  • Blue raspberry: 9/10

December 31, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Endurane
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Enhanced Focus
  • No Prop Blends
  • No Dyes
  • Only 20 Servings
Uxo supplements is a pretty new company has come out with this Pre workout that I have really liked using. This has been one of the top performers for me for almost every aspect you can ask for from a Pre workout. No Prop blends, no concentrates and proper dosages of ingredients.

Profile
I feel this is a solid ingredient profile on this one.
Now this does not contain creatine, which for me is a huge plus. I like being able to supplement with what kind of creatine I want to separately anyway.
This also has yohimbe and Caffeine Anhydrous so there is enough for energy, but its not overkill like some tend to do. Also nothing in this that could be questionable either so another big plus. Also the L-Citrulline Malate and L-Arginine AKG adds a good pump and endurance aspect to this also.

Taste
I got to try blue raspberry and It was good, but a bit difficult to mix just right for the right taste. Not bad. I have worse that is for sure.

I used this three times a week so a 20 serving tub did seem to last a bit longer than I thought it would. I enjoyed the tingles and the focus on this very much. This was not overkill like something like stimula8 but I did have some good quality focus and endurance and it would wake me up great after a long day at work. Also I never had a crash from this and for a good while I had a hard time going to sleep if I took this later than 5 pm and hit the bed at 11pm. I eventually got used to it and it was okay. I never had stomach issue from this either. Never had a bloated feeling or heartburn that I sometimes get from Yohimbe . I did see some pumps come on pretty good from this one also. Nothing crazy but enough to notice.

I see this as a decent value because of it's performance I got from it. On sale through uxo supplements you can get this at 32 bucks a tub for 20 servings. I do wish it was a normal 30 servings . But with the effectiveness I had I feel this is still a good value.

Overall.
Uxo supplements has done well with this one. I like it is creatine free and dye free so those are a big plus for me. I would like to see 30 servings a tub from this though as I feel that is what everyone would except anyway. Overall I loved this preworkout and I really hope to see this on some other supplement shop sites as most of the time that tends to lead to a better deal . Thank you for letting me try and I look forward to see what else is put out.
  • Blue raspberry: 7/10

December 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Endurane
  • Reduced Fatigue
  • Enhanced Focus
  • No Prop Blends
  • Taste Could Be Improved
  • Some Ingredients Could Be Dosed Slightly Higher

Similar to my last review, I'd like to extend another thanks to UXO Supplements for providing some of their products ot the TROOPs/ER program. Today, I review their pre-workout supplement. When I use pre-workouts, I look mainly for good, clean, consistent energy that allows me to beast out my workouts without any set backs. Depending on what else the product may have, I also like to experience pumps and increased endurance as well. UXO's pre contains a host of familiar and effective ingredients. The ultimate question though; Does it deliver?

As I just mentioned, UXO pre has plenty of ingredients that we are all well familiar with including L-citrulline malate, BCAAs, beta-alanine, betaine, taurine, L-tyrosine, caffeine, rhodiola, bioperine, arginine AKG, and yohimbe. After viewing these ingredients, one would agree that this PWO can potentially cover all areas of the PWO concept including energy, endurance, focus, pump, and even fat burning. A pre workout that can cover all these areas is always a plus in my book. The only thing UXO Pre doesn't contain is creatine. Depending individual user preference, this can be seen as either a pro or a con. For me, I usually enjoy creatine, but when cycling it off I like the idea of having a creatine-free pwo handy. If I do prefer creatine, the exclusion is easily remedied by adding in a serving of a bulk creapure product.

The major plus is that all these ingredients are individually labeled in their specific doses as sifficient quantities. In other words, you've got everything in a good dosage amount carefully labeled instead of jumbled in a messy under dosed prop blend.

I received the fruit punch. At best it was satisfactory, though not the absolute tastiest thing I've tried. Mixability was fine with no clumps or grit that wouldn't dissolve.

I used one full scoop taken 20 minutes before my workout. I never felt a need to go above one scoop and given the amount of each ingredient, I don't think anybody would but to each their own. After one full week of usage, I decided to add 5 grams of creatine and some agmatine sulfate to help fill in some missing gaps the product may have left.

Being that this is a PWO, I going to use my categorical gauge to judge on the efficacy since I feel it is most appropriate with such an extensive profile.

Energy (8.5): I had solid energy throughout. The energized feeling was clean an lasted throughout my workouts without any kind of crash or dirty wired feeling.

Pump/Vascularity (7): Alone, the pump factor was alright. I saw improved vascularity in some areas of my physique such as my arms, shoulders, and chest. When I added some agmatine though, the pump factor was noticeably ampified. Arginine AKG from my experience is not the most effective pump ingredient. I'd always prefer agmatine sulfate, especially when combined with L-citrulline.

Focus (9): Thanks mostly to the L-tyrosine and rhodiola, I had some razor sharp focus while pounding the iron. Always had that, "The eye is on the prize", mindset especially during my heavy compound lifts.

Endurance (8): Endurance and overall fatigue tolerance were noticeably higher. I found myself going for longer bouts of volume during my sets, with less post set fatigue. During my cardio sessions, I felt a decent surge of increased stamina particularly during my HIIT intervals.

To summarize, UXO pre hit the mark within each intended area of the PWO window. The only thing I advise is that you may want to add in some bulk creatine or agmatine to suit your needs.

The average retail price of this product is 32.99. Considering both you get a full 30 servings in each tub and that this is within the usually price range of most of today's pre workout products, I consider this a good value. Add in the fact that it is effective with plenty of sufficient ingredient dosing, this only improved the value.

Side Effects

Minor beta alanine tingles, but nothing I'm not use to.

Conclusion

Overall, UXO Pre is a PWO that is definitely worth trying, especially if you're one to prefer a creatine-free product. It is fairly price, effectively dosed, and gives you solid benefits in all aspects of pre workout needs. Like I stated before, you may want to add some of your own extras, but I suggest trying the product as it is first as you may be satisfied without any additives.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!