Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) Reviews

By: USPowders

Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by USPowders. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
2.0
1.0

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nothing
  • Comes In A Sketchy White Tub With No Label
If only the supplements with the longest, most confusing names worked the best... Unfortunately for this, the exact opposite is true: ridiculously long scientific name, yielding nearly 0 results.

After a very successful experiment with my first legit sleep aid product in LeCheek's AD-3, I wanted to continue getting a good night's sleep on a routine basis. After checking Nutra Planet for some cheap alternatives, I stumbled upon this Bulk-1 stuff, which got some great reviews on NP's website.

I did some reading a found out that Bulk-1 is a "unique herbal extract" that purportedly increases GH production, increases testosterone production, improves libido and metabolic function, hell, it'll even improve your mind-muscle connection (I'm not kidding, this is on the list of benefits in the product write up)!

I should've known better, stuff like this that sounds too good to be true usually is. Let's go through why no one in the history of ever should fork over their hard earned money for this garbage.

Let's start with how it actually worked: it DIDN'T. Again, I was looking for a sleep aid that was on par with AD-3, and this fell lightyears short.

I felt that this had 0 effect on my sleep, it was pretty much like I was taking a placebo or sugar pill before falling asleep at night. I never had that "refreshed" feeling that you get coming off of a good night sleep, not even when I would get 7+ hours on the weekends.

There were zero tangible effects from this product other than my skin cleared up a very tiny bit. I struggled with some minor acne problems growing up, and I will say that while I was taking this, the skin on my face did get less spotty and I noticed less acne showing up on a daily basis. I found this to be strange because I was also running a test booster (Test Powder) during this time, and that usually makes me break out a little bit. A slight surprise, but when you weigh that against all the things this stuff is SUPPOSED to do, it's laughable.

According to the write up, I was supposed to get dramatic improvements in recovery, libido, fat loss, muscle preservation/gain, sleep quality, etc. They were basically marketing this is actual HGH instead of something that supposedly increases your natural production of it.

Anyways, to make a long story short, there were no effects from this supp that translated to the weight room. I did make some pretty consistent gains during this time, but I don't credit any of them to this Bulk-1 stuff. While I was taking this, I was also taking Test Powder, Jack3d Micro, Cor Creatine, and Huma Pro, so I'd give any and all of these supps the benefit of the doubt in helping me make gains before I'd even consider that it was this stuff.

Profile/Dosing: 1/10

Another failing grade here. I usually like bulk/pure products, but that's only if the ingredient actually works.

Serving Size: 1/3 tspn
Servings/Container: 125
1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol): 800mg

I'll give you the summary paragraph of the USPowders write up. Take it all with a grain of salt, because it's obviously not true:

"Bulk 1-carboxy, a bioavailable natural L-DOPA, acting via the potent growth-hormone agonist, dopamine, delivers pronounced GH-stimulating effects leading to inhibition of prolactin secretion from pituitary lactotropes and the associated improvement in libido and sexual response; an enhanced mind-muscle connection via an elevated neuronal dopamine response; the stimulation of natural testosterone production; promotion of deep recuperative sleep and shortened post-exercise recovery patterns; improvement in lipolytic and antic-catabolic processes; the onset of superior repair of cellular damage; as well as improvements in skin aesthetics."

If you feel like reading the rest of this fairy tale, the full write up is here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol-3-4-diol-100-grams.html

What got me laughing the hardest was how in the suggested use section it says that 1-2 doses of this stuff on an empty stomach before bed will yield the equivalent GH secretion that you would experience from directly injecting 2 IUs of pure HGH. Lmao.

At least it was easy enough to administer, just 2 1/3 tspns straight on the tongue chased with some water before I brushed my teeth at night. The trick was getting it down without gagging because...

Taste/Mixability: -5/10

This stuff tastes beyond bad. It's somewhat of a mixture between cardboard, wood chips, dust, and powdered ass. I wouldn't wish anyone in the world to have to go through having to take this in powdered form. Now I know why almost everyone on Nutra Planet said they capped this stuff.

When I put it right on my tongue, it would stick to my tongue and teeth no matter how much water I used or how much I swished it around in my mouth. It was awful, just thinking about it makes me shutter.

This is the one and only category Bulk-1 will get any appreciable rating in. This stuff is dirt cheap... hey, wait a minute, maybe it's dirt cheap because it's actual dirt?...

Anyways, 125 servings would last you about 60 nights (~2 months) if you were to dose it like I did. The going rate on Nutra Planet it $20 a tub for this, and I haven't found it on any other sites (thankfully). That means this will set you back around $.33 a night, which is a pretty solid value, even for glorified dirt.

But since value is directly tied to results, that's why I won't give it anything more than a 6. I thought this might be one of those rare finds that was cheap and effective. As Former President George W. Bush so eloquently stated, "fool me once, shame on "” shame on you. Fool me "” you can't get fooled again."

I won't be fooled again.

AVOID AVOID AVOID! Don't come near this stuff with a 10 foot poll. It will do nothing for you except make your mouth taste and feel like a moldy desert at night.

This was actually the first supplement I've ever thrown away a good 4 or 5 days before I was finished with it. I was so fed up, I just chucked it as soon as my Nocturnabol came in the mail.

If you're looking for a sleep aid, I recommend LeCheek AD-3 or AMS Nocturnabol. If you're looking for a sadistic weapon of torture or something to spackle your walls with, buy this stuff.

• FlashSunday
    November 18, 2012

I was actually looking for some wall spackle, but my wife works at Home Depot so I have that covered!

November 18, 2012

Lmao well now u know there's a plan b!

• Meuth
    November 18, 2012

The name being USPowders really made me take a second look. Shady name if you ask me with the first 3 letters. Kind of like they are trying to fool us into thinking they are a quality company.

November 18, 2012

Yeah I thought the same thing Meuth, until I searched around USP Lab's forum to try to see if the two are connected at all.

Apparently they are. This quote is directly from Casey himself on a thread in USP's forum:

"USPowders is a subsidiary of USPlabs offering products often not offered through USPlabs. U.S. sales are exclusive to NutraPlanet.com"

Full thread here: http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/11852-uspowders/

So I guess it's all the same thing at the end of the day.

• Cryoburner
    November 18, 2012

USPowders is the UPSlabs as Synthetic Supplements is to PES.

So they aren't sketch, it's just bulk products. Everyone knows different supplements might not yield the same results for people.

Sorry this didn't work man.

November 19, 2012

^Yeah, no knock on USP Labs itself, and I'm sure this stuff might actually work for some. But it sure didn't for me.

You win some, you lose some.