Yok3d has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Yok3d Reviews

By: USPlabs

Pre-Workout > Pump
Yok3d is a Pump Product manufactured by USPlabs. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Yok3d has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

April 25, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Bulging Veins
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Very Impressive Vascularity
  • Could Be Very Costly
Got this 2 months back and finally finished the bottle today. Been wanting to review this product for a while now.

This product has been around for a while now, and it does get mixed reviews, as many people have trouble finding the "sweet spot". Once I found my sweet spot, it worked very well for me.

Taste/Mix.:(N/A)

No taste, just swallow!

Dosage:(6/10)

The dosage is minor because all you have to do is swallow three pills (for me). But on the other hand, it takes a while for it to kick in, i say take it an hour before working out.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Yok3d was really effective for me, it increased my vascularity a lot. I didnt really feel a pump but it did help, it was more of a calm pump.

Value:(7/10)

The value is alright but it'll last for only about a month.

Overall:(9/10)

I really like the product, it increases my vascularity and keeps me motivated and warm. I like it alot better stacking it with C4, works great!

April 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Bulging Veins
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Strength
  • Tunnel-vision
  • Great Strength Gains
  • Timing
I would like to dedicate this review to the Yok3d-Jack3d combo which is officially no longer possible =(

I think Nitrate based products are severely under-appreciated. Although taking them can be hassle due to timing, they are extremely effective at augmenting my workout routine. I have run two bottles of this over the past two years and have received good results from each run.

The first time I ran this was with the Original Jack3d and had some of the most insane workouts ever. I felt like I could literally be in the gym for 3 hours without tiring. I made significant strength increases running these two together. The mixture of energy and pump was pretty incredible. The second time I took this was on a stim-break where I used the product alone. It could have just been placebo but I felt like I had more focus and obviously more pumps. I felt like the product helped me out tremendously in both cases. NO products expand your blood vessels allowing more oxygen and nutrients to get into the working muscle. I noticed less of the lactic acid burn when doing higher volume training when I took this product, and could push out a couple extra reps on each exercise. I also looked about 5-10lbs bigger because of the increase in blood flow which was nice.

Dosing:

Most people know the deal on this already. It was kind of a pain to remember to take this 90minutes pre-workout. There were many times where I had to break open the capsule and just take it with my pre-workout simply because I lost track of time. When I dosed this correctly 90 minutes pre-workout I noticed a significant difference over breaking apart the capsules just prior to working out. Food intake did not make that big of a difference to me when running this product. As long as I got the four capsules in 90 min pre-workout I would feel the effects to the fullest.

Value:

I believe I got this for around $40. The 90 capsule bottles lasted me about a month when I took it everyday. The main question is whether or not the product is worth it when you are already spending money on a pre-workout, post-workout, BCAAs, etc. In my opinion it is worth it to take as a stand alone product when you are cycling off stimulants. It gave me a noticeable edge that is worth the investment. Because I have not paired it with a DMAA free pre-workout I can't speak to its synergistic effects there.

Comparison:

Being a GNC manager in the past, I had multiple free bottles of Cellucor NO3. The two products were even on the pumps but I gave a slight edge to Yok3d because I felt a little extra focus when taking this product. AAKG products like NO2 black didn't come close to Nitrate products for me. I recommend giving this product a go if you have not already.

October 16, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Bulging Veins
  • Timing
Alright so I have been pretty busy and have not been able to get a review done on this product so here it goes!

I received a 180 cap bottle of this for free. My buddy was a "non responder" and didn't want it so I said why not I'll take it.

Profile (8.5)

The profile is pretty simple. I'm not going to go over all the ingredients in it but the main one is arginine nitrate. This is what gives you such a great pump.

Dosage (7.0)

To be honest the dosage was such a hassle. It took me around 7-8 days to get the dosage down and get the true effect of the product, but once you get the timing down it is incredible! Now the weight dosage on the back of the bottle I felt was off by one pill for me at least. I had to take one more then the recommended amount. I took them an hour and a half before my workout on an empty stomach. I felt the best way to take them was to break open the capsules and mix them with a glass of grape juice.

Taste/Mix (10.0)

There really isn't a taste to the pills like Pink Magic which are absolutely disgusting. Although when I did open them and mix them with grape juice it did have a bad taste and the powder clumped together, but hey they aren't suppose to be opened and mixed in a drink.

Effectiveness: (9.0)

I give this product a 9 on effectiveness. The pumps were insane for me! I started to feel the pumps right after my first set of a workout! Now after a work out the pumps would be insane! The pump would rest the last of the day (I workout early in the morning) which would never happen before. The muscles I really felt the strongest pumps out of were biceps, triceps, and chest. Although I didn't really see an increase in the amount of weight in my workouts I did notice my muscles felt a lot fuller after a work out. Now the vascularity was out of this world also! I started to get fire hoses in my forearms and biceps. I also had spider webs through out my chest that I never had before and it looked awesome! It was unreal how vascular I got of this product.

Overall: 8

Now overall I would give this product an 8 just because the dosing required experimentation, which was a bit of a hassle trying to go into a work out. Also the timing and dosing also required experimenting and the pill worked better when opened and mixed as a powder with grape juice. Although those were the only down fall to this product the pumps and vascularity I got off of it were so worth it. The pros by far weighed out the cons. I have tried many many supplements out there especially pre workouts and I have never received such a great pump like Yok3d. I would deffanately use this product again. I think this would be a great product for someone who is trying to stay stim free for a while or for someone who is trying to cut. I am going to run D-Pol tomorrow since it's been a month since I have ran yok3d last and I will let you know how this compares to D-pol when it comes to the nitric oxide.

September 1, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Dosing Requires Experimentation
  • Timing
  • Makes My Pener So Hard It Hurts
Hey Sr, Wanted to review this product for while, but just now got down to do it. I took USP Labs' Yok3d a few months ago and really liked it.

Taste-------
This product is in pill form so there is no taste.

Side effects--------
This product gave me great pumps when I took the pills correctly. You may have to experiment with the dosage the first few times you take it. I went by the recommended dosage and got pretty good results, but I added an extra pill sometimes when I was working out arms or chest. On some exercises where I could do 10 reps easily, my muscle would feel extremely swollen and have an intense burning sensation on around rep 7 or so. I especially noticed this on bench press and preacher curls. The only negative side effect I experienced when taking this was that I would wake up in the middle of the night because I would get erections.

Other Supps--------
When Taking this product I was taking the original Jack3d and whey protein along with multi and fish oil.

Conclusion--------
I really liked this product. I have noticed in others' reviews that this was the only product that they had taken for a pwo and I feel that they had unreal expectations for it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to feel really great pumps and has the money to spend on it. I know this isn't a staple supplement to have in your arsenal, but if you do have the cash, it is worth the addition.

August 10, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Inconsistent
    • Not As Much Vascularity As Expected
    For $34.99 this product is a little bit cheaper than Animal pumps but it comes nowhere near in effectiveness. You take 3 pills pre-workout and there are 30 servings per bottle.

Yok3d has a proprietary blend per serving of 1350 mg. Here is what composes that proprietary blend:

Proprietary Blend:
    Arginine Nitrate : These nitrates are what is in d-pol as well.

Vitis Vinifera is Powergrape which is supposed to increase recovery of muscles.

Trichopus Zeylanicus (Whole Plant) Extract): This is supposed to combat fatigue in the human body.

There are no staple pump agents in here. I wish there was some creatine, agmatine, or even arginine.

This product cost a lot and did not do it for me.

August 9, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Helps Build Muscle

Taste/Mix.:(N/A)

I found this to work best opening the capsules and just mixing them with my pwo, I never tasted anything odd so I can't really rate this.

Profile:(8/10)

I am not going to put the whole profile here(even though it is rather simple), but the main ingredient is Arginine Nitrate. We all know how great nitrates are for pumps(just look at most reviews for D-Pol).
    It works, plain and simple.

Dosage:(7.5/10)

The recommended dosage does suck. In all honesty I don't like taking any preworkout product 2 hours before, as I would always forget I took them. I actually found them to work best when opening up the capsules and mixing up the powder with my preworkout. That was my "sweet spot". However, I found it to work quite well taking them 2 hours before a workout on an empty stomach as well.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Yok3d worked great for me. I didn't see much in terms of vascularity(I'm not very vascular anyway), but I def. felt it. More of a dry pump, which always feels awesome. I never looked more forward to chest days when taking Yok3d. I couldn't wait to do cable crossovers which always help me judge how good my pump is(at least how well whatever NO product I'm using). My recovery time between sets shot up noticeably as well. I actually never wanted to leave the gym while on this because I could go on forever.

Value:(8.5/10)

The value is pretty good online. You can find it for $28 on allstarhealth. I got a great deal on it(cost me less than $15). Less than a dollar per serving is actually good for a NO product.

Overall:(9/10)
    I had a great experience with this. I will buy this again in the future. It is def. worth a try. I give this product a thumbs up!

February 27, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Erections
    • Pump Lasts All Night
    • Dosing Requires Experimentation
    • Opening Capsules Is Annoying
    So I haven't done a review in a while and I feel obligated to do this one. A little while back when this site got hooked up with compound 20 samples I missed the boat but this super awesome rep from USP hooked me up with this and some powerful. Thanks Adam. This won't be biased as I have mixed feelings about USP Labs : strongly disliked Pink Magic but liked Jack3d.

Taste: (5/10) your really not supposed to taste this product as it is a pill. however, I found this product works much better when the pills are cracked and poured into a pre workout drink. when you do crack the pills they smell sulfury and taste like a dirty penny. not pleasant but again that's why it's a pill most likely.
    Effectiveness: (8/10) I was surprised by how much I liked this product, but take it for what it's worth it's a pump product. what you get from stuff like this is PUMP not really recovery not really increased performance. you get more swollen and blood filled muscles. on that front this product delivers big time. on my arm days I thought my bi's were guna pop. sometimes it was almost to much.
    Dose: (7/10) I find most standard sups under dosed even creatine. I was taking 5-6 pills per day when I wanted extra pump. it called for 4. I was also popping them open as that's how I got the best results. I only took this product on days I wanted extra pump, didn't take it on off days and learned quickly to not take it on squat or dead lift days. I got back pumps so bad from taking it on those days I wanted to throw a 45 at the mirrors in the gym.
    Value: (7/10) take it for what it's worth it's a pump product. it's as good a pump product as I think is out there but it is only a pump product. if your into that it's more like a 8 for value if you're not at all maybe a 6 so I picked 7.
    Overall: (8/10) if you want extra pumps this is a great product. if you're not that into pumps but a cool rep has given you this product for free it's also a great product. it's not a recovery product IMO and it's not an endurance product IMO. if your into strength goal training or powerlifting this probably is not for you.
    **special thanks to AnabolicAdam for making this review possible i would most likely never have tried this product on my own.

February 22, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Gives Good Sweat During Workout
    • Increased Energy And Endurance
    • Great Strength Gains
    • Sit Around All Day Expecting It To Work
    • Could Be Very Costly
    • There's Better Products On The Market
    UPS Labs' Yok3d is one of the most interesting products that I've ever tried and one that I've had a love/hate relationship with. I got this product last summer at the GNC in Mall of America, after there was so much hype about it. I purchased the 180 cap bottle at the sale price of about $58 which wasn't too bad.

I was super excited to try it out the next day, and took 3 pills during class about 90 mins from my workout, as directed. I then I took 2 scoops of no explode and hit the weights. Nothing happened at all; I felt exactly the same as if I had just taken the explode! I experimented with the timing for another 3 more days using 4 pills, and still nothing significant happened; all I noticed was a little bit of tunnel vision for about 10 mins after taking them and then it would go away. Pump was nowhere to be found during my workouts.

I was on the verge of returning this when I decided to try opening the pills and mixing it with my PWO after reading about other people's experiences of this here. So, on an empty stomach, broke 4 caps with some HemoRage UC and had one of the best workouts that I had in a while. My muscles (esp biceps) were hard and dense and well pumped up; I also worked up a good sweat which I always like.

So I stuck to breaking 4 caps into my PWO and that seemed to produce the best results for me, and gave me some noticeably extra endurance to do more reps with. I was on a cutting phase when taking this and Yoked definitely helped me keep my lean mass and become much more ripped. However, I noticed that even when breaking the pills did not work all the time; still, a good 15 % of the nothing would happen at all.

Overall, I had some fun with Yoked and experienced some good results on it, but also had to deal with the inconsistencies which were frustrating. As a pump product, SciFit's Nitrox 2 is way better because it always works, is a lot cheaper and lasts longer. I personally would not buy it again, and would only recommend it to someone who has some extra money doesn't mind going out of their way to experiment.

2.0
      January 30, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Not As Much Vascularity As Expected
    • Timing
    Coming from the company that developed OEP, Modern BCAA, and Jack3d, lets just say that I expected better.

The promise: Small Dose. Ridiculous Pump. Dominant Performance.

The reality:

Dosage: 4/10 - Almost right off the bat, this product takes a nose dive. USP Labs claims (a month + supply). The reality is that if you are 191-230 pounds you need 4 caps and if you are over 231 pounds, you need 5 caps. Therefore, this bottle lasted me 22 workouts.

The other thing to mention here. On an empty stomach, they recommend taking this 90 minutes before your workout. None-the-less, I followed suit and set my alarm for 0400, popped the caps and fell back asleep for an hour. Then I woke up at 0500 and was at the gym by 0530.

Taste: 9/10 - They don't give you horrendous tasting burps like Recreate. Unfortunately, I don't factor this into the overall.

Effectiveness: 6/10 - Yok3d promises to "squeeze out a little more during your workouts, whether that's just a few more reps when weightlifting or allowing you to stay in the game a little longer"

Over the course of 22 workouts (some cardio, some weight lifting, some both), I did in fact squeeze out a few more reps and I was able to shave a little time off my runs. I think this was more me than the product but I gave Yok3d the benefit of the doubt here. However, it wasn't even in the same ballpark as the results that I get from Citrulline Malate. Also, the "tunnel vision" that some claim was none existent for me.

Value: 2/10 - The cheapest I can find Yok3d for is $32.90. It lasted me 22 workouts. Thats $1.495 per workout. Citrulline Malate costs $53.99 for 2.1 pounds. It will last me 238 workouts (@ 4 grams per workout). Thats 22.7 cents per workout.

Overall: 4/10 - USP does make some quality products but this is just not one of them. Sorry for the harsh review but I'm not going to lie and butter this product up because OEP and Modern BCAA are good products. The dosing is ridiculous. The value is garbage. The effectiveness is "below average" at best. Save your money on this product and check out a product like Citrulline Malate in bulk.

January 14, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Bulging Veins
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Increased Strength
    • Dosing Requires Experimentation
    First review. I haven't used this product in about 3 months, but I figured now would be the time to review it, after I've continued using other PWOs and know for sure what worked for me.

First off, you've had to read other reviews on this by now. It DEFINITELY requires experimentation. I found the first time I used it? 2 hours before workout on an empty stomache worked fine for me. Sometimes it needed more time. Sometimes it needed even less.
    As I read more reviews on here, I began to pop open the pills and drink it - doesn't taste too horrible that way, and as others have noted, is totally safe. This is definitely the way to go, as it consistently works within 20-60 minutes this way.

You'll know its working. How will you know its working? Because you'll be more pumped than you've ever been. The pumps will make you stronger. The pumps will hurt if you're doing your workouts right. Things will be easier but more painful. You'll quite enjoy yourself

So why only 7 overall? Why only 7 for value? Because there are days when you're going to take it 2 hours before a workout and not feel it till you're on the last set of Squats. Because it takes tinkering, and everything you do effects it - how much blood you natural pump, how much you're hydrated, how much food you've eaten, whether you're taking other pre-workouts (not to compliment USP labs too much, but mix it with Jak3d, and it works damn near perfect.) But ultimately, you're probably looking at this for that "little extra something".
    This can definitely provide you with that... but it's going to take time and effort. This will be a science experiment. And odds are, by the time you get it just right, you'll be at least 1/4th through the bottle. A bummer.

For the record, though, this is still my favorite pump & pre-workout product. Just wish it was cheaper. Just wish it came straight up like a flavored powder rather than making me an alchemist.