Pink Magic Platinum has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Pink Magic Platinum Reviews

By: USPlabs

FORUM TOPICS
Pink Magic Platinum is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by USPlabs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Pink Magic Platinum has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
  January 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
  • Slight Strenght Increase
  • Increased Waist Size
First, a very big "Thank You" to the SR Admin for adding this product at my request.
I know many were curious about this stuff and it's very hard to find, so I felt obliged to review it.

That said, "what is it with USP Labs and this damned product?" If you were able to try the first one, then you were lucky! It was a little over-hyped, but it was pretty darn good. For an herb based product, it worked very well for me and very close to ad claims. Then they pulled it!

Like a bad sequel this came out of nowhere, with bold claims, an outrageous price-tag and then again, it all but disappeared.
Maybe due to the new "designer steroid" ban...who knows? GNC had the exclusive on it, and had the nerve to charge $150 for this stuff!
I wandered in one day to get a bar and drink and saw only one left, marked down to $50, so I went for it.

At the risk of boring everyone, I'm not gonna go into the ingredients, but I will post a link that explains all in good detail for those of you interested.
Suffice it to say, that it's totally reformulated with different Ayurvedic herbs that you can find at your local health store and in good Indian food, but more concentrated and with added milk thistle for liver health.

So, rat studies, a big price tag, test boost claims and exotic herbs amounted to what....sadly, not a whole lot!
Of course rat trials don't necessarily translate to humans, I know that...but man for that kinda money, it had better do something, right?
I took it as directed, 2 caps, twice per day, with breakfast and then again with dinner.

Well, here's what I noticed:

1. Detoxification for sure, with more frequent bathroom breaks.
2. Improved/faster digestion. (similar to Prime)
3. Odd cravings, for high fat/creamy foods, i.e. ice cream, yogurt and peanut butter, ect. (strange right?)
4. Slow, steady increase in strength from workout to workout. (did increased fats play a role?)
5. No noticeable effect on aggression, libido, acne or other test boost signs. (defeating it's purpose)
6. Slight body-fat increase and water retention. ( fatty foods maybe, or negative hormone feedback loop, raising estrogen?)

OK then, there we are!

"Pink Magic Platinum," a pricey, hard to find product, that may be great for bulking or anorexics.
If you happen to stumble upon it and it's being given away, go ahead and try it, otherwise save your money and get a good pre-workout, a solidly praised anti-estrogen or PCT product.

"Chingon?" I'm afraid, not this time!

• Meuth
    January 26, 2015

I really did like the OG version of this. I had some really good gains off it. I'm not sure USP is up to par where it used to be however.