P-Slin has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

P-Slin Reviews

By: USPlabs

P-Slin is an Energy Supplement manufactured by USPlabs. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

P-Slin has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Non-stimulant Energy
  • A Little Pricey
A couple months ago i picked P-Slin up for a buy-one-get-one deal on bb.com. I just finished my first box and i must say i am impressed.

While taking it on a break from stimulants and creatine, i felt a definate increase in energy and focus, and while it isnt a stimulant type energy, when taking it with Jacked i felt like i could dropkick a silverback gorrilla. Very nice.

The vascularity and pump from P-Slin is decent, but nothing amazing. not quite the "skin bursting" mentioned in the product info, but not bad. On non-training days I felt a solid pump for several hours after taking it with breakfast, so thats pretty cool. Not to mention the fact that eating 60-100 grams of carbs is what caused this!

What makes this product absolutely top-notch however, is the endurance. There were some days on P-Slin that i would get done with my lifting and consider doing the next days muscle group as well. More Reps, more sets, even more exercises. The results have been awesome. I could not be more pleased with this effect.

While this is all fine and dandy, I must say that a price tag of a dollar-a-day or more is a bit of a turn off. This product is pretty good but not worth quite that much for my taste.

If you can find a good deal on P-Slin i say go for it! Especially if you are cycling off of, or prefer not to use stims. The natural energy and endurance is fantastic.

• Manimal
    September 12, 2010

"Dropkick a silverback gorrila" - Lmfao.

Nice review.

• toolhead
    September 12, 2010

Thanks man. Yeah im usually pretty calm cool and collected on preworkouts. I usually listen to metal at the gym and on the car ride there. There were a couple times with this and jacked that i caught myself pounding on my steering wheel to the beat lol

• Manimal
    September 12, 2010

haha, don't i know it bro. When you are in the zone, you do all kinds of crazy stuff. I also love me some metal before/during my workouts.

• toolhead
    September 12, 2010

Oh yeah, and i love catching myself singing metal lyrics outloud in the gym. I get the most freaked out stares once in a while.