Modern BCAA+ Reviews

Overall
Overall
  November 21, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Artificial Coloring
  • Helps Recovery
  • Proprietary Blend

30 year old male, mix between power lifting and body building. I follow IIFYM. Guy at the gym told me to try this actually said it tastes great and it's great for recovery, so i figured why not.

7/10. Sodium, Potassium, and a Big Ol proprietary blend. I wish it wasn't a big secret of how much of each were put in but I guess it is. Although the label clearly states what is in the blend it gives a general 15g for the blend. ingredients BCAA+ Blend(Micronized L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Alanine, Taurine, Glycine, L-Lysine HCI, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine(sustamine)

8/10 Easy, Grape Bubble gum taste just how I would imagine grape bubble gum would taste. Mixed very well. no issues with that.

Can't say I noticed anything remarkable with this. I did notice in the break between being off bcaas and being on there is a bit faster recovery with it than with out. so I give it a 6/10.

got off of bb.com for if i remember correctly 28$. worked out to be about 1.87$ a serving. on the expensive side. i'd give it a 4/10 for that reason

Side Effects

9/10 none, besides gains bra. no seriously i didn't notice any

Conclusion

in conclusion. 6/10, would I buy it again? probably not.