Modern BCAA+ Reviews

By: USPlabs

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 10)
Click here to show all Modern BCAA+ reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great While Cutting
  • Helps Recovery
  • Proprietary Blend
I am a huge fan of BCAA's for a couple of reasons.
Muscle preservation during fasted state and calorie deficit diet, Muscle growth potential increase due to the interaction of Leucine and it's brother Isoleucine and Valine. Aside from that the factor in which the rate of recovery is improved as well as endurance.

I strictly use these specifically for Intra workout.
Whether it be deadlift marathon session, or your super awesome quick tiring HIIT session, these baby just LOVES, to help you out.

There are many contenders competing to be the best branch chain amino out there, and out of all that I have tried out so far, This beat them all by miles.

I'm running a Cyclic Ketogenic diet, which involves the concept of low carb, high fat, high protein diet.
Leaving the body to be potentially more vulnerable to the concept of muscle breakdown than the norm. So in training, especially in the longer session, the factor of muscle breakdown becomes a little more valid than usual. And thus BCAA's come into play.

Profile : 9/10

Proprietary blend 15G (15000 mg) Allowing for 30 true servings.

Micronized 8:1:1 BCAA Blend:

L-Alanine

Glycine

L-Alanyl-LGlutamine (Sustamineâ„¢)

Electrolyte blend 654mg
Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride.

Other ingredients include:
Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide

The only setback I see is the proprietary blend which hide the true profile.But 15 g of BCAA blend in an 8:1:1 ratio means your getting your moneys worth.

Taste/Mixability 9/10

I took advantage of BB.com 2+1 deal which dropped the price down to like 18 bucks a piece per unit with shipping. ( I think that's right)
Anyway they litmit you to only one flavor though so I only had the chance to try out watermelon.
regard less its pretty awesome. Mixes super well, a little foamy, but that's typically true of BCAA.

Taste like watermelon jolly rancher. Yup I think that's accurate.

The main meat of what you guys read these reviews for, aside from of course the persona each of us have in our written word.

Er..

SO, after a full tub the effects include:
Increase recovery/decrease soreness. Absolutely awesome in this department. Even on a 2 a day session I'm usually not limb locked the next day.
Muscle preservation: it's really showing it's effect. In conjunction with the CKD definition have started to show up. I look slimmer, but my weight for the most part haven't move too rapidly from week to week, physical strength haven't diminished too much either.

Another note on 8:1:1 ratio. A proof for the presence of leucine is in the ability to accelerate the body into Ketosis from a replenish state.

After a particular refeed, the combination of MBCAA+ and HIIT training dropped me back into ketosis in a single day. That's after 400g+ of carbs. It literally astound me.

I got this on BB.com 2+1 deal which dropped the price down to 18 bucks a tub. Awesome stuff, great price what's to complain. Normal listting is at 27 bucks for a tub on the same site.

Overall 9/10
This is by far my favorite of the bunch. Mix well, taste pretty sweet, sweet recovery/decrease in soreness, Helps accelerate into ketosis. Plus your typical muscle preservation ability.

Sweet lady. She's beautiful.

• Cryoburner
    Rep for this Brand
    November 8, 2013

Great review man, I think we really stepped it up with the MBCAA+

• tiktik
    November 8, 2013

I'd say so for sure, I recall my friends tub of the older formula, it's good stuff just a pain to mix in plain water.

• MuscleCow
    November 8, 2013

I bet you got that deal from one of my posts ;]

I agree, I am in love with this stuff... no dyes... no artificial.... mmmm... this is now what I compare all other BCAAs against, so good luck to them.

FYI Tiktik, next time you get a Buy 2 get 1 on BB.com, you can manually add the flavours one by one instead of using the automated Buy 2 get 1 section. You will still get the third one free, as you will see the credit in cart. I LOVE the Fruit Punch the most, mixed with some extra Glutamine tops it off.