Modern BCAA+ Reviews

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Artificial Coloring
  • Helps Recovery
    I’m on my 3rd tub of modern BCAA by USP labs. I can still remember months ago, the first time I took a scoop of this. I had just finished my workout and my body was giving out but I still wanted to keep going. I took a scoop of this and started lightly jogging on the treadmill. Before I knew it the muscle fatigue had lifted, not only that but I actually felt like I could push harder. You got your extra endurance and energy (go electrolytes!). This product does what it says. I have come home feeling ‘dead’ if you will from workouts with trainers who compete; laid on my bed thought “f*** this never again”, drank 4 scoops of Modern and was brought back to life. Not sure why I went to 4, most likely because if 2 didn’t work I wasn’t going to want to get up to get another one.

Something else that makes it stand out is the addition of electrolytes. I always threw in electrolytes when I do cardio (all the time) so I can keep working out after I finish. To me, the electrolyte blend is the icing on the cake.
    I lift a lot of heavy weight at my job so I take two scoops after work; this has had me in a major way maintain my workout schedule while balancing kids, crazy job, and keeping my wife happy. Sometimes I will be throwing down pushups in the house and I will hit 200 and be hurting; all I have to do is get a little bit of that white powder if you know what I mean.

Taste-I always use the blue raspberry; it’s good considering its got 15 grams of amino acid plus electrolytes. I throw in some Simply Lemonade; my usual mix.

Mixability- Takes a little more mixing, although this is to be expected considering the BCAA content and the nature of the product.

Price-My first instinct is to say it needs to be cheaper but you usually don’t need as much you do with other products so I’m content with the price. I pay $29.99 at the Vitamin Shoppe but seeing some of the prices listed on the site; the price is without a doubt more than reasonable.

Using Modern BCAA, I’m rarely if ever sore. It truly works for recovery and it’s easy to get down multiple scoops. When I go to the gym I have to go hard and go everyday; if I don’t get throw weights around I sometimes take out all my craziness on my co-workers or those around me. Not to get sentimental that’s just the way it is. With that said, you will always see me with Modern (BCAA); I got to get a workout in. I work out some body part or at least do cardio every day, so I need that level of recovery. If you are interested in working out longer or more intensely this will help. When I clicked to post my review I saw a 9.1 for it. I thought “wow, exactly”. Pardon my French but this stuff is my sh**.

June 9, 2015

Grape Bubblegum is an intra staple for me. Love this stuff!!!

• jslice777
      June 9, 2015

Grape bub gum is the shizz! Allstarhealth.com has a handfull of flavors for 22$ +s&h

• AS79
      June 9, 2015

Modern BCAA used to be my go to intra. I am now hooked on PES amino IV.

• texasmade89
      June 9, 2015

Ron-Grape bubblegum, does sound delicious. If this is only your intra, do you take a different brain chain supp pre/post?
      JSlice-Thank you brah! I gotta stop shopping buying supps commercially for real. I rarely buy things in store but some time just get that itch.
      AS79-What set's amino IV apart from this? or did you just want a change up?

• willyb87

Ive never ordered from them, but lowcostvitamins.net had it for 16.99

June 10, 2015

My pre and post change all the time, but modern bcaa is my favorite intra. If I need the energy I'll add ON's grape Amino Energy for the added caffeine. These two grape supps go great together.

• AS79
      June 10, 2015

PES is BCAA, EAA, HICA, electrolytes and P5P.

June 10, 2015

Damn, that does sound good. I'm gonna have to check that out.