Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall
Overall
  May 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
    I saw Jack3D advertised in mags a few times and decided to give it a try. After testing my reaction to it on the first few doses, I found I could do a full scoop with no side effects. I expected a caffeine high, but what I felt was just an intense focus and energy level. I have gone through 2 jars of it and did not notice that I had to increase the dose to get the same effect.
    Last month a friend recommended C4 so I thought I would try it. It was no way near as effective for me as Jack3D. As soon as I finish the jar I am going back to the Jack. I workout 1 1/2 to 2 hours every other day and I find that the Jack carries me through it just fine. I am considering trying some BCAA's during the sets just to replenish the muscles.
    As I said I have not tried very many yet, but it's hard spending hard earned money on advertising hype when I've found something that works for me.