Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall
Overall
  June 2, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • No Fillers
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Quality/price Ratio
  • Minimal Ingredients
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Awesome Price
  • Big Pumps
  • Unreal Energy
  • Be Careful
  • Assess Your Tolerance
  • Addicting?
Well I know I am a couple years late to this party but I feel before I take the last of the Jack3d available I should give it a proper review and farewell to the controversial product. I have taken this around countless times, taken 4 tubs over two-three years. I can't say I haven't been disappointed by it.

Value: Well I've payed 30$ to 25$ so this is the cheapest supp I've bought in awhile and for 45 scoops? Sounds alright by me. If you're like me taking one and half scoops then it'll last a good while.

Ingredients: Ok the 1,3 is no stranger to anyone. Caffeine, Beta Alanine a few minor ingredients as well in a blend. I can't say much other then that blends never tell you how much you're getting so unless you make this stuff I have no clue how much is in it.

Taste/Mixability: I've had lemon-lime, watermelon, and fruit punch. They taste like sour gatorades which isn't a bad thing at all. The mix well just shake it well because that mini residue is in ther so other than that it's alright.

Effect: Takes about 15-20 minutes to kick and you will feel it. The Beta overtakes your body like no other and the caffeine rushes through you like it's your own blood. The 1,3 plays a key role here, the whole feel good and pumped feeling is contributed from it.

Overall: Well everyone has taken this product so I can't act like I know secrets about it. I'm gonna keep it simple and short. Jack3d has been a big name and supp in our stock and we all have a little bit of memory for this stuff. If you can get one of the last containers of it then my advice make it last. We're not gonna see one like this in awhile.