Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Jack3d (Original DMAA Formula) Reviews

By: USPlabs

Overall
Overall
  March 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Effective
  • Big Pumps
  • Awesome Price
  • A Lot Better Focus
  • Clean Feeling Of Energy
  • Taste Wasnt To Bad
  • Trouble Sleeping
  • Build A Tolerance Quickly
Yet another review for the awesome Jack3d! I noticed there arent a whole lot of women reviewing on this site so I will start off with one of my favorites so far... I`ve been cycling Jack3d for almost 1 year on and off as my gym pwo about half hour before i start doing any weights or cardio and it works so well for any type of physical activity really!

Discovered Jack3d on this very site actually, Im from canada and I think the 1,3 dmaa is actually banned under the controlled substance act, so i order online from illpumpyouup.com, and they have always been great to me and have never had issues not receiving any product.
I have used many pwo`s, fat burners, energizers etc. but so far Jack3d is my favorite since BPI RX6 got banned completely... probably cuz there was actual crack in it i felt like i was on top of the world with that stuff! I`ve also tried Lipo 6 Black Hers, Ripped Freak, Lipodrene, C4, GAT, Fireball Liquifusuion and others. But it seems Jack3d still doesnt compare which might be because of the 1,3dmaa!

Effectiveness 9
I only gave Jack3d a 9 because I still feel I will be able to find something as good as RX6 one day! But for now Jack3d is good enough for me.
I started off with .5 scoop and quickly went up to 1 scoop. Taste is fine, nothing special, I mean were not drinking it for the taste here guys.
I definitely build a tolerance to this stuff, which i tend to do with most stims so its nothing new for me, i just cycle it and only take it 2-3 times a week off and on and that seems to work pretty well for me.
Value 9
I always get my supps either off ebay or illpumpyouup.com (whichever has the best deal) and I usually can find it pretty cheap with combo deals and whatnot.

The only real cons I have about Jack3d is that no matter what time i take it during the day i always wake up at around 2 or 3 am and have a bit of trouble falling back asleep! Just something i have gotten used to. I can take a benedryl some nights which cures that but it hasnt bothered me too much.

Overall 9
Jack3d really is a great product, and i will definitely continue to get more. I have turned all of my girlfriends on to it over the past year and they all have been very happy! I recommend to all, if you have not tried it yet, you definitely should!